Katylee & LibbyMae #4 one grace, two grace, oh what a disgrace..give Mae a break

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KL never got over OG. I think OG was good for her, she kept her grounded and they weren’t surgically attached to each other so had time to spend with friends. I noticed that KL had pinned tiktoks on both her main and her backup of her and OG that she kept up for a while after they split. She’s never done that with NG. I’m not surprised that she keeps an eye on OG. NG is a distraction and really bring out the mean girl in KL. She needs to have some time alone and do some serious therapy to address her codependency and abandonment wounds caused by her Dad. I think there is more chance of me winning the lottery than that happening.

Reactions: 16
Saw Olivia said she had blocked kls main account too so it's even more of a redneck she's been snooping on a back up account 😂

Reactions: 5
KL never got over OG. I think OG was good for her, she kept her grounded and they weren’t surgically attached to each other so had time to spend with friends. I noticed that KL had pinned tiktoks on both her main and her backup of her and OG that she kept up for a while after they split. She’s never done that with NG. I’m not surprised that she keeps an eye on OG. NG is a distraction and really bring out the mean girl in KL. She needs to have some time alone and do some serious therapy to address her codependency and abandonment wounds caused by her Dad. I think there is more chance of me winning the lottery than that happening.
Couldn’t agree more x

Reactions: 2
If this is true, it’s ridiculous. Her content is so incredibly uninteresting, nothing about it is unique or exciting or different … how has the world got here💀

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If this is true, it’s ridiculous. Her content is so incredibly uninteresting, nothing about it is unique or exciting or different … how has the world got here💀
So what's she's saying is that she earns a minimum of £5k a month. That's ridiculous money for literally doing nothing

Reactions: 12