Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey anyone know what Katy Beach is on about in her food shop video about the insta drama.

Generally just being nosy šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I wondered that too. I love Katy though! She was once close with Elaine12Jones but they fell out once Katy started losing weight. Not seen anything on insta publicly so who knows?

Reactions: 4
No idea but I canā€™t stand how she begins each video with the same phrase- itā€™s like nails on a blackboard for me. I also hate how she canā€™t start a haul without apologising for her shite hair or dogs

Yay a Katy Beach thread!!! No idea what the ā€œdrama isā€ though. I do like her but do find her to be a little bit over dramatic and full of it at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So glad a thread has been made for her! I too was wondering what the drama was. I like Katy though, she's done so well losing the weight. Much better watching her than Debbie who is soooooooo boring!

She also drives me mad about how much she goes on about John! We get it your married to your best friend and hunk of man meat and truly I happy for anyone who is happy but I feel sorry for the man he has to have every meal filmed before heā€™s allowed to eat and he looks fed up in every single shot! She looks at him like heā€™s a god and he just seems to be plotting his escape at every turn! She also annoys me the way she touches her hair every 2 seconds whilst saying todayyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does "hunk of man meat" make anyone else want to šŸ¤¢? I know she loves him but I just hate it when she refers to him as that, it makes him sound like, well, a piece of meat!

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does "hunk of man meat" make anyone else want to šŸ¤¢? I know she loves him but I just hate it when she refers to him as that, it makes him sound like, well, a piece of meat!
Yes I completely agree! I just think itā€™s very ott and she canā€™t do one video without mentioning him which is very needy and dependent to me! I also think she puts a voice on when I think she has a good heart deep down and I like how she is with animals. I donā€™t dislike her at all but I think she is portraying a perfect life that isnā€™t exactly true..

Reactions: 3
Yes I completely agree! I just think itā€™s very ott and she canā€™t do one video without mentioning him which is very needy and dependent to me! I also think she puts a voice on when I think she has a good heart deep down and I like how she is with animals. I donā€™t dislike her at all but I think she is portraying a perfect life that isnā€™t exactly true..
I totally agree!!

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. It also makes me gag whenever she posts those awful photos of her sunbathing in the garden and her boobs are hanging out- why share such unflattering private photos online

• Heart
Anyone still watch her? She uploaded a video about her ivf struggles.
I watched the vlog twice. I really feel for her. Itā€™s not a nice thing to go through in the slightest. She has done amazingly with her weight loss but as someone who is currently undergoing fertility treament myself I feel like her GP must have told her how much weight she had to loose before she could start NHS funded treatment? I had to loose a lot of weight to get my treatment. My GP told me what BMI I needed to achieve and they worked out what target weight I had to aim for. I donā€™t understand why she was so angry about being told twice that she was too heavy? Obvs most people donā€™t like being told that they are overweight so I can understand the anger to a degree unless her GP really never told her to loose weight but I very much doubt that. I was told that the fertility clinic would send me away if I wasnā€™t at a certain BMI or under.

Then to slate the NHS for not being willing to perform the treatment at that weight but being told by the doctors that she would be able to fund it if they went private really irked me.

The NHS wouldnā€™t perform it if you were over a certain BMI as it would be too risky a pregnancy. There is only so much money to go around and the NHS wants to ensure the best possible outcome for IVF etc.

I would still watch her IVF journey if she were to vlog it, but I just could not wrap my head around the two points above.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she started to make me feel creeped out. No idea why. Her voice maybe.
And whatever happened to the Elaine 12 Jones thread? I canā€™t see micro influencers any more

I used to like her but she started to make me feel creeped out. No idea why. Her voice maybe.
And whatever happened to the Elaine 12 Jones thread? I canā€™t see micro influencers any more
I can't see the Elaine thread either! I've read somewhere that you have to make at least 20 comments and then you'll be able to see it šŸ˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.