Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am perplexed as to how two intelligent (well G) are so incompetent at raising one kitten. Didn't they watch a few videos or have some sage advice from a friend. Katie managed a couple of hampsters before now. Maybe i should watch her vlogs but o hope ahe jas safe kitten toys and puts everything else put of its reach

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eczema is literally one of the most “known” conditions ever? It’s up there with asthma in my opinion as one of the ones that everyone at school either had or thought they had at a point in time? 😂 obvs not trying to trivialise eczema but for her to claim she’s “raising awareness” or “normalising” it seems a bit much. It’s like raising awareness of colds or a runny nose?

Reactions: 14
Well, not really. We don’t see people in movies or tvshows with eczema for example, or models in magazines with it. I suffer from eczema and I would love to see more actual exposure, not a random small influencer like Katie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, not really. We don’t see people in movies or tvshows with eczema for example, or models in magazines with it. I suffer from eczema and I would love to see more actual exposure, not a random small influencer like Katie 😂
but we don’t really see models or actors with any kind of ailment? It doesn’t really seem to be the responsibility of a tv show or model to raise awareness of a skin problem?

Reactions: 1
but we don’t really see models or actors with any kind of ailment? It doesn’t really seem to be the responsibility of a tv show or model to raise awareness of a skin problem?
Kim Kardashian is very open about having psoriasis and is one of the most famous people in the world...

And yet we are all “upset” if a tvshow doesn’t have enough LGBTQ characters, or enough Black/Asian/Latin/other minority characters?
And I am not saying it’s a model’s responsibility, I am just saying that there is not enough representation of not just eczema, or acne, or any other skin conditions, because people have to have perfect skin, lol.
And psoriasis is different to eczema, plus although Kim K speaks about it, her photos are normally photoshopped, so I personally have never even seen a photo of her with a flare up that is visible. I know that Anna has psoriasis, and she posts photos of her where it’s visible.

Reactions: 3
I have bad skin on my hands, to the point where the skin just pops open and bleeds. Only found after years of this that its caused by eating gluten.
Wheres my representation 🤣

• Sad
I have bad skin on my hands, to the point where the skin just pops open and bleeds. Only found after years of this that its caused by eating gluten.
Wheres my representation 🤣
Omg same!! Doctors and Dermatologists told me for years that a food allergy wouldn’t cause that kind of reaction but yet here we are!
(Sorry off topic)

• Heart
And yet we are all “upset” if a tvshow doesn’t have enough LGBTQ characters, or enough Black/Asian/Latin/other minority characters?
And I am not saying it’s a model’s responsibility, I am just saying that there is not enough representation of not just eczema, or acne, or any other skin conditions, because people have to have perfect skin, lol.
And psoriasis is different to eczema, plus although Kim K speaks about it, her photos are normally photoshopped, so I personally have never even seen a photo of her with a flare up that is visible. I know that Anna has psoriasis, and she posts photos of her where it’s visible.
She’s written a whole piece on it including lots of candid photos of herself and has spoken about it on their show numerous times as well as on her social media-

Aware you probably don’t like her but she has spoken up about it a lot especially for such a big celebrity. Not that we’re here to talk Kardashians, back to Katie 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s written a whole piece on it including lots of candid photos of herself and has spoken about it on their show numerous times as well as on her social media-

Aware you probably don’t like her but she has spoken up about it a lot especially for such a big celebrity. Not that we’re here to talk Kardashians, back to Katie 🙄
I don’t mind her, just don’t follow every single things she does. I more meant her photos in magazines and photos on Instagram - unlike with Anna, we don’t really see it
If Katie actually carries on with this and posts photos with her flare ups, I would be quite impressed. However it was all probably for that job so the moment a new job comes in, she will forget it all again 😂

She could have put a bit more effort into ironing her clothes for this "big" job that she hinted she was shooting pictures for a few days ago. I imagine she got paid quite well for this.
katie.png

These are from G's stories yesterday. The dress is quite cute actually and so is the coat.
Screenshot_20201017-134018.png

Screenshot_20201017-133946.png

Last edited:
5 PAGES of instructions for her parents on how to look after a cat?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone give a singular duck about her weekend? Anyone? Self indulgent boring bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone give a singular duck about her weekend? Anyone? Self indulgent boring bastard.
Did you not enjoy the fact there was a wasp in her room?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m still thinking about how her ponytail looks from that side angle the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.