Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she must be so annoying to be with, she really behaved like she is 18. Maybe her audience are very young, in their early 20s or something. I get it that her cat is sick, but too show her swollen eyes is way too much for me

Reactions: 13
Gosh she must be so annoying to be with, she really behaved like she is 18. Maybe her audience are very young, in their early 20s or something. I get it that her cat is sick, but too show her swollen eyes is way too much for me
Jesus Christ... and then showing G swinging the bag up and down with the poor cat inside 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Long time lurker of this thread... I can’t believe the cat / vet debacle that’s just happened. Why was G swinging the carrier so much if it’s just been so ill? I get so much second embarrassment from the pair of them. Also as others mentioned previously I get major camp vibes from G too. I really can’t imagine the dynamics of their relationship...

Reactions: 19
Such a bleeping drama queen. Let's hope she never has kids. 'Guys my baby just threw up i am so devastated I can't stop crying and my eyes are so so red and puffy this is almost as bad as that time I got hand sanitiser on my suede bag. Oh god, now I'm thinking about the time I got hand sanitiser on my suede bag and I'm absolutely devastated'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her first thought when her cat comes out of the vets (which she’s been crying over all day) is to video it and put it on Instagram?
With her giggling about it?!?!?! They clearly aren’t taking pet ownership seriously at all, it’s alarming! It’s an animal and a life not a teddy to pose with on social media 🥲

They think their indoor cat has eaten something it shouldn’t....err how could they not have known?
Fair enough with an outdoor car as people leave food on the street but an indoor cat??
At times it feels like she’s bought the cat from a mill so it has loads of issues and she can get lots of sympathy when it’s always poorly and will probably sadly pass very young

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What’s he bleeping eaten? “Eaten something” well it must be something you left out for him to eat, try being careful and not poisoning ya bloody cat! It’s not like he has a garden to go in. For someone so neurotic and worried she could at least try and be careful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s he bleeping eaten? “Eaten something” well it must be something you left out for him to eat, try being careful and not poisoning ya bloody cat! It’s not like he has a garden to go in. For someone so neurotic and worried she could at least try and be careful
I hope she didn't leave the sex drawer open 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Longtime lurker on this thread but I’m seriously worried about that cat. He’s unwell so often. Second the poster who commented she’s likely got him from a mill.

The problem is, it could be anything! Make up, toiletries, foods, plastics, plants, vibrators 🙄 etc etc etc but she has so much stuff in that flat, especially cosmetics. Every picture and story you can just see stuff/things everywhere. The poor cat doesn’t know any better, the owner should ensure a safe environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I haven't watched Kathleen in a good few years and just watched a vlog out of curiosity. I love how she hasn't got a CLUE about politics, let alone what's going on in the United States, yet she simply has to be like all of the other braindead ~influencers~ and trash on Tr*mp. Of course she has always jumped on every trend possible to be relevant so I really should not be surprised.

Reactions: 12
The problem is, it could be anything! Make up, toiletries, foods, plastics, plants, vibrators 🙄 etc etc etc but she has so much stuff in that flat, especially cosmetics. Every picture and story you can just see stuff/things everywhere. The poor cat doesn’t know any better, the owner should ensure a safe environment.
100%! when we go out and leave our dog, we ‘dog proof’ the room so he definitely can’t access anything he shouldn’t. We never leave any food within reach except his own....it’s not difficult, is it?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.