Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell takes tons of pictures of themselves looking like a #basicbitch and then posts the camera roll to IG?
Bonus question: has she taken them herself, using a timer, or did G take them? A few are videos so I guess G did. I bet she's trying to look sultry in the vids. 🙄
Screenshot_20201005-002327.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who the hell takes tons of pictures of themselves looking like a #basicbitch and then posts the camera roll to IG?
Bonus question: has she taken them herself, using a timer, or did G take them? A few are videos so I guess G did. I bet she's trying to look sultry in the vids. 🙄
So weird!!! That has to be the most vainest thing ever.

Her last few posts we’ve had a contraception post, cat post, 2 different products skin post, Halloween make up, she’s also now a chef influencer with her potato post and videos on other random stuff.Her content is just a mess.

View attachment 265645
That's only a tiny snippet into what an influencer's phone looks like... Just thousands of pictures of themselves doing slightly different poses 🤣

It's made me realise just how bleeping lame they all are.... and how they all must think they're the tit. They love scrolling through various pictures of themselves to find the perfect one to go with a sappy caption for their IG.

Laaaaaame.

(In Katie's case there's thousands of pictures of her, then thousands of pictures of that bleeping cat 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t even have a sappy caption. She just wanted to post a picture of herself. Actually she wanted to post 20 pictures of herself in a slightly different pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god! Give it 3 years and she will post each of those photos individually on her stories as a throwback 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I swear she is only wearing knickers while posting those pictures, then think to herself how sexy she feels.

Reactions: 4
Her last few posts we’ve had a contraception post, cat post, 2 different products skin post, Halloween make up, she’s also now a chef influencer with her potato post and videos on other random stuff.Her content is just a mess.
She’s also now a mattress expert guys!!🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Omg the audience engagement on her mattress post is DIRE! Only 6 comments so far and they are from other influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel that her audience is a bit younger than she thinks it is. My and my boyfriend are in mid-30s and we only bought a proper Simba mattress 2 years ago and earlier this year we bought some memory foam pillows from Otty (they're expensive but great, if anyone is looking for recommendation). I can't however imagine younger people having to look into mattress/pillow options, I didn't care much myself until recently.

Wow still only 10 comments 😳
Bet bensons for beds get SOooooo *katie voice* many sales from this ad!
cant wait for her to get a real job!! It’s gonna hit her HARD!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she only gets work because Gleam must keep her on their books for when a client with a low budget approaches them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have to admit, the cat is kinda cute. Always looks so cross! But is Katie really expecting us to tell us what makeup to do with this headpiece? (I mean, look for inspo no farther then 2018 Met Gala, duh). But also, do people really need Halloween makeup ideas this year? In best case scenario, you might be going to a pub with a small handful of mates, or having halloween drinks over Zoom. Who needs special makeup for that?

Katie.png

Katie1.png

She meant to say "If anyone has any ideas of a make up look I can copy..."

Reactions: 10
I was about to comment under her post with a really good suggestion but I’ve just noticed she’s blocked me!!

ah well, guess she will miss out on my idea of
“Think of one yourself Kathleen”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.