Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely get swinger vibes from her parents. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’d rather not know about my parents’ private life personally...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She posted photos of three or four big and relatively unhealthy meals in a row, then wonders why she’s bloated?! 🙈

Reactions: 7
It feels like Katie wants to be known for something (like talking about serial killers or sex toys) but she's too lazy to put the effort into regularly uploading specific videos on the topic. Instead she does one or two sporadically and then moans when she doesn't get picked to be on tv about a topic she's an ~expert~ in. Lots of us are into true crime but unless you're prepared to devote your channel to that content, why would you think you'd get picked to talk on the topic?

Reactions: 12
God her weekend round ups annoy the tit out of me. Especially when it involves pure shite like this:

B0659F91-1C76-474A-A84B-A3C38B728003.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I always feel grossed out when people showed their sex toys on video, what if they didn't clean it properly...
How would you know your family has a latex allergy? :sick:
Maybe her mum told her that she is the result of latex allergy. :LOL:

• Haha
Are your parents allowed in your home in England atm?
I thought that changed recently
You can have 6 people meeting indoors in England, unless a lockdown area.

Omg how many things has she blamed the thrush on? Andrew, condoms and now the pill. Katie some talking shite!!

Reactions: 6
She posted photos of three or four big and relatively unhealthy meals in a row, then wonders why she’s bloated?! 🙈
Just another excuse to get naked on insta, not sure why she had to show the bloat in her knickers... in the previous picture she had trousers on so she took them off for the picture!

And yeah not surprised she’s bloating and getting skin breaking out when she’s drinking, eating that food and constantly rubbing her face on that cat.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The new advert for skin care (specifically the spot treatment) is quite annoying. She was only advertising a different brand like last week. Saying how much it had improved her skin with before and after photos. How can she possibly test both and know they are both working?

Omg as if she posted this. I can't 🤣
Omg as if she posted this. I can't 🤣
I know right! And the fact she took the photo 3 days before she uploaded it shows how conscious she was of the decision to upload it. (Edit to say-Does that make sense?🤣)

more throwback pics of herself now- does this girl ever stop obsessing over herself?

Reactions: 5
The new advert for skin care (specifically the spot treatment) is quite annoying. She was only advertising a different brand like last week. Saying how much it had improved her skin with before and after photos. How can she possibly test both and know they are both working?
I am so happy I have a decent skin and also a handful of tried and tested brands and I don't have to look up to influencers to get skincare ideas... But I am in mid 30s, not super young and definitely not impressionable (I read ingredients, DUH), I feel sorry for all younger girls that might look for skincare inspo online...

I know right! And the fact she took the photo 3 days before she uploaded it shows how conscious she was of the decision to upload it. (Edit to say-Does that make sense?🤣)

more throwback pics of herself now- does this girl ever stop obsessing over herself?
omg. you have hair Katie. decent looking hair that looks cute in a ponytail. thanks for letting the world know.

🙏

Reactions: 3
Ridiculous isn't it! I was actually considering buying the Eradikate on payday (forgive me for being so easily influenced!) but this has just reminded me that you can't trust an influencer's review of ANYTHING these days.

I've said it before but I'm so surprised that she's happy to chop and change between all these different products given her acne struggle.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ridiculous isn't it! I was actually considering buying the Eradikate on payday (forgive me for being so easily influenced!) but this has just reminded me that you can't trust an influencer's review of ANYTHING these days.

I've said it before but I'm so surprised that she's happy to chop and change between all these different products given her acne struggle.
they piled so much tit on their face and wondering why they get acne

Reactions: 3
God her weekend round ups annoy the tit out of me. Especially when it involves pure shite like this:

View attachment 257879
That is something a tween would post. I didn't know what i looked like from the side or from behind - lol. You guys are so lucky you get to look at me. Lol. Jk. Sorta. Hehe.

I choose to believe her parents latex allergy came to light from talking about the gloves used at the dentist and doctors. Nothing else.

I appreciate that her parents seem to still really get on with each other even after raising 2 daughters. It's nice.

Reactions: 5
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets swingers vibes from her parents 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I have an allergy to latex and get a severe rash from normal/latex plasters. Def. think her family are a bit (read very) on the odd side though.

I think Katie hit the jackpot with G, they both seem in a rush to get married and have children. G seems to have a decent salary so I assume once they are married with children Katie will just coast through life whilst living off the dregs of the influencer world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do still watch her videos, i liked single dating Katie more. Wasn't at all keen on Andrew Katie but startes watching after he dumped her and how she delt with that horrible time in anyones life. I loved that she went out in london, had outside interests like circus training and pottery and that she showed us little bits of london we wouldn't see otherwise.

Less keen on the G era. I don't get the attraction but perhaps he's better off camera.

I was watching their toasties series, girl - you are 4'11 you do no need to be eating the same as a 6'7 (?) Man. Give him half of your sandwich and think of your blood pressure.

I have an allergy to latex and get a severe rash from normal/latex plasters. Def. think her family are a bit (read very) on the odd side though.

I think Katie hit the jackpot with G, they both seem in a rush to get married and have children. G seems to have a decent salary so I assume once they are married with children Katie will just coast through life whilst living off the dregs of the influencer world.
I honestly don't get straight vibes off him.

I worry he might leave her after a child for a guy and then she'd be stuck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.