Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if we all start calling her by her real name, Kathleen, it'll encourage her to grow the duck up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What makes me laugh the most about her sex content, is that she admitted herself to not even knowing how to start sex. She said all she does is ask G is he’s tired :ROFLMAO: Such a saucy minx, Katie. Really can’t imagine her being that adventurous in bed. All the sex toys must be gathering the dust
They probably make great toys for the cat, bless

Maybe if we all start calling her by her real name, Kathleen, it'll encourage her to grow the duck up.
Is that the long version of her name? I didn't know (I haven't given it too much thought, to be honest)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest stories whinging that condoms aren’t free OMFG.
They are so cheap and 0 side effects, I think it’s really bad that she’s putting a negative on them!!!!

Impressionable women see her stories and I think it’s harmful to not mention ANY positives about them especially the ones that no other birth control can give

She has literally just added another story about how condoms are good....is she reading this? 🤣

Reactions: 8
They are so cheap and 0 side effects, I think it’s really bad that she’s putting a negative on them!!!!

Impressionable women see her stories and I think it’s harmful to not mention ANY positives about them especially the ones that no other birth control can give

She has literally just added another story about how condoms are good....is she reading this? 🤣
They are free if you go to a sexual health clinic!

she also mentioned it is inconvenient (something along the line), how irresponsible of her

she also mentioned it is inconvenient (something along the line), how irresponsible of her
Unqualified influencers should not be giving out safe sex advice ESPECIALLY without getting the facts correct, it’s genuinely scary.

Is she bleeping for real? She’s gone from I hate condoms to I’m going to review all my favourite ones in the space of one afternoon? Talking absolute shite and trying to get a Durex/Hanx sponsorship out of it?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Unqualified influencers should not be giving out safe sex advice ESPECIALLY without getting the facts correct, it’s genuinely scary.

Is she bleeping for real? She’s gone from I hate condoms to I’m going to review all my favourite ones in the space of one afternoon? Talking absolute shite and trying to get a Durex/Hanx sponsorship out of it?!
What is it with these Gleam dick heads? Helen Anderson complained about condoms, she hates them so much that she said in a video that she tries to be "naughty" and just "sticks it in and out" with out any protection 🙄

Such dangerous and misinformation being put out there by these idiots who are only talking about sex to try and bag themselves as many free sex toys and lingerie as they can 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
You tired babe?

Noooooò. Listen to cumcurious or something Kathleen. Next.it will be once a week after a big vlldermoult out dinner, in the dark a and.under the covers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does this girl EVER shut up about her sex life? Keep some things private, it isn’t attractive or quirky 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does this girl EVER shut up about her sex life? Keep some things private, it isn’t attractive or quirky 🤣
Surely didn't have enough engagement through Stories. Or waiting for those #gifted condoms because you know, they're so expensive 🙄

In the second toy video she just put up, she mentioned twice that a couple of the toys looked like whisks...

In the second toy video she just put up, she mentioned twice that a couple of the toys looked like whisks...
OK, a quick question: do I need to get drunk before I watch the sex toy videos? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found that in the description box...
" * Description box may contain affiliate links but that doesn't affect you at all :)"
Is this OK? Should you not state clearly which links are affiliate? What if I decided not to line YouTuber's pockets and prefer to buy directly from the company?

• Wow
It is far too weird to have the knowledge that a latex allergy is common in your family. I bet they’re a naked family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.