Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so appalled by her being naked and tagging the cat account (by the way, funny coincidence, the cat's face is quite telling), I didn't even notice the caption made no sense.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen this?????

How about don’t read the comments if you can’t cope?! Like WTF? Nobody is allowed to have an opinion?? This has really pissed me off...

Trying to shut us down again.. 🙄
Has this happened before? What a total joke, her content is tit and we all meet up to laugh about her obsession with her boyfriend and sex toys.

If its bad for your mental health, why are you reading the comments Katie? Or take the feedback on board maybe? NOBODY CARES how risqué you think you are owning sex toys and 2 pussies 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have you seen this?????

How about don’t read the comments if you can’t cope?! Like WTF? Nobody is allowed to have an opinion?? This has really pissed me off...

Has this happened before? What a total joke, her content is tit and we all meet up to laugh about her obsession with her boyfriend and sex toys.

If its bad for your mental health, why are you reading the comments Katie? Or take the feedback on board maybe? NOBODY CARES how risqué you think you are owning sex toys and 2 pussies 🥱
They don’t like this site because they can’t edit out all the comments they don’t like and are worried people will see sense by reading here! (Like I did about MANY of them!!) no one forces them to look or read here!

What annoys me about this is very few things I read on here are actually offensive. But actual celebrities get slated or “cancelled” on twitter and torn apart by the press and they just shut up and put up because it comes with the territory.

Influencers think they’re exempt because they’re not celeb status, but they are in the public eye and need to accept it. People are going to talk about people until the end of time.

anything I write on tattle I would say to their face if I were their friend (perhaps more kindly) but I think if I was Katie’s friend I’d have long gone because I’d struggle not to scream at her with all the whining 🤦‍♀️ Or I’d have been ditched for “G”

Reactions: 18
The only opinion people like Katie and other influencers care about are the ones that are licking their arses or praising the (very little) work they do. The reason sites like this one exist is because majority of influencers delete any kind of “negative” or constructive criticism they get

Reactions: 14
What annoys me about this is very few things I read on here are actually offensive. But actual celebrities get slated or “cancelled” on twitter and torn apart by the press and they just shut up and put up because it comes with the territory.

Influencers think they’re exempt because they’re not celeb status, but they are in the public eye and need to accept it. People are going to talk about people until the end of time.

anything I write on tattle I would say to their face if I were their friend (perhaps more kindly) but I think if I was Katie’s friend I’d have long gone because I’d struggle not to scream at her with all the whining 🤦‍♀️ Or I’d have been ditched for “G”
Such a valid point about the celebrity aspect and twitter!

Reactions: 6
Now we know she reads here... please please please stop showing us doctor foster or whatever that cats called, please stop with the pouty whiney face and remember you were your own person before G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have you seen this?????

Damn she just made me pick between her and tattle... she lost a follow sadkatieface🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why she's so arsed about Tattle - her thread is one of the tamest. Valid criticism of her pretending to adopt when she bought (cat) and a bit of complaining about her whinging, but nothing mean about her looks or whole personality.

Reactions: 20
Your mental health would be better if you went to therapy Katie. Your hoarding is bleeping vile

• Heart
I wonder why she's so arsed about Tattle - her thread is one of the tamest. Valid criticism of her pretending to adopt when she bought (cat) and a bit of complaining about her whinging, but nothing mean about her looks or whole personality.
Can i ask when did she pretend to adopt the cat? I always assumed from her social media posts that she bought it

Reactions: 1
Can i ask when did she pretend to adopt the cat? I always assumed from her social media posts that she bought it
In her first video with him - she refers to adopting, very much trying to hide the fact she bought him. People called her out on it!

Reactions: 6
Well her insta story just directed me here - I really need to unfollow. This girl has no direction in her content. She just seems to post half naked pics (mainly in tacky Ann Summers underwear) on insta where she talks about bloating and thinks that body confidence means being confident to post half naked pictures with a bit of tummy roll. Otherwise she just talks about G, her cat, what she had for dinner or how much stuff she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My mental health would be much better if I had no accountability at work and my boss didn't keep giving me work to do. Maybe I should start a petition :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Seriously. Come the duck off it, Katie. These deluded spoilt twits expect some one way street where they put in 20 hours work a week and produce an inferior product and in return get literally thousands of dollars in free tit and trips regularly and are astoundingly overpaid for ad placements and yet they expect absolutely no critique of their output from the very people who make it possible for them to live this ridiculous life.

In the end its just a bunch of lame white lady fragility. Most successful influencers are white and making inferior content that promote the worst aspects of society and theyve gotten away with it for years with no serious pushback. The tides are turning. People are asking for accountability and these they're chicks are all screaming bloody murder under the guise of claiming they're being cyberbullied.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, why apologise for sex toys in the corner? Wouldn't even notice them if she hadn't mentioned.

View attachment 241720
Woah, she's starting to hoard again.

I
Anyone who makes such a big point out of the fact that they use sex toys generally has the most vanilla sex. Sex toys really aren't kinky, Katie.
I can see 'G' suggesting those elite swingers aex parties / clubs in their future and katie being horrified!

She talked about it in the cutaway clip of her in the charity shop where it happened, then again in the next charity shop (still too devastated to concentrate :rolleyes: ) and then AGAIN in the haul at the end. Girl, we get it STFU!!

I felt that she was generally quite negative and moany in that video. Yes the bag thing is super annoying but she has gone on about it way too much now. She also kept complaining that the charity shops were 'hard to navigate'. Again- both in the clips and in the haul. They're only highs street sized shops 😂 it can't be that hard to browse through all the items, even if not displayed in the most orgawould nised way ? She needs to get a grip
Anyone would think thrifting is work... maybe she should admit this and recommend some depop or ebay sellers that thrift for their online stores. Yes it's more expensive, but a huge time saver and a lot easier (safer too atm)

*she is clearly on the beg for another bag. Research how to clean it and fox it as best you can. GUARANTEE others have done the same AND would watch it if she vlogged it.

My mental health would be much better if I had no accountability at work and my boss didn't keep giving me work to do. Maybe I should start a petition :rolleyes:
Mine too! I'm going to raise it in my evaluation and, just be honest. To be happy i need triple the pay, with two thirds less of the workload and an expense account for work transport, clothes, food etc. Also top notch dental and healthcare and a cleaner / garnder provided.
Plus as many holidays as i want annually.

I am sure they'll understand, it's for my mental health after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.