Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These youtubers constantly moan about how much work they do and then it always comes out that no, they just have a ridiculously warped view of what a busy day looks like. 4 hours to research a video, add an hour or two to faff about filming it and a few hours max to edit. Its a normal days work for most people, and they mainly post one or two videos a week so that is less than 2 days work.

Reactions: 12
These youtubers constantly moan about how much work they do and then it always comes out that no, they just have a ridiculously warped view of what a busy day looks like. 4 hours to research a video, add an hour or two to faff about filming it and a few hours max to edit. Its a normal days work for most people, and they mainly post one or two videos a week so that is less than 2 days work.
Yes this is what really annoys me too. I work a 60 hour week on average and my mother in law is 61 and works in a care home doing 12 hour shifts. She often does 60 hour weeks too. Do you hear us complain about it? No. As it is our job and we suck it up. They faff about on Instagram and say they work so hard. I'm sure that there is lots of behind the scenes stuff we don't see but also I very much doubt they are doing 60 hour weeks or that they feel pressure from their job. Their job has no responsibility attached as at the end of the day their job doesn't matter to anyone but themselves. They don't have pressure not to let people down like us in normal jobs have. Also I guarantee that Katie gets paid far more than most of us lot do. For doing very little. Let's be real. Even if she didn't get paid to post on Instagram or YouTube she would probably still do it for free as she loves the attention and loves staring at herself. Sorry for the rant but this makes me angry when me and my husband and mother in law are key workers, don't get paid enough for what we do and battle to pay our mortgages on the salaries we earn. While she moans about doing 4 hours of reading for a video. I'm not complaining about my job as I love it but she makes me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I nearly replied saying Aw go and get G to rub your back and pat your head 😢👶
and then get in the real world x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her new vlog and my GOD she’s so annoying with the cat, every little thing she’s like “oh there’s something wrong with him” “oh he won’t stop running around” in her whiny baby voice. He’s probably sick and tired of your stressy behaviour

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Katie saying that she had a big work announcement to make in mid-August? Was the announcement Dr Maurice or have I missed something?!

Reactions: 2
I used to love Katie, I thought she was down to earth and quite normal. I really enjoyed her dating story videos when she was single.
Since meeting ‘G’ she has become insufferable :oops: Acting like a baby and the constant pouting baby faces is sickening. You’re a grown woman Katie ffs!

Reactions: 22
Does she do anything without 'G'?
It's always we this, we that. Way too dependent on him!

Does she do anything without 'G'?
It's always we this, we that. Way too dependent on him!
Yes I agree. I feel like the whole relationship they have is really suffocating. They seem to have no life outside of one another. That would drive me mad. They even do the weekly shop together and play video games together. Literally no space at all.

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree. I feel like the whole relationship they have is really suffocating. They seem to have no life outside of one another. That would drive me mad. They even do the weekly shop together and play video games together. Literally no space at all.
They even read their books together!! I remember when she said they’d sit down and read it allowed to each other, that just seems weird to me 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
We do our weekly shop together, because I cannot drive. They normally walk to get theirs (judging by her vlogs) so two people would be able to carry more food.

Reactions: 1
They spend little to no time apart. It’s not normal..

I’ve unsubscribed from her channel last summer when she moved in with “G”. Haven’t seen a single video since, following her instagram is annoying enough. She’s just become too annoying. I can’t believe this woman is 32! At least when she lived with her friends or with a house mate, she was more of an adult. Now her whole life is clinging to her creep of a 40yo boyfriend and hugging the penis cushion :LOL: What boggles my mind is how much of a pig she is. Literally never cleans anywhere she lives. Wears shoes inside the flat, can’t even close the make up drawers once she got something out of them. And the amount of tit she ownso_O Also I love how she lied about not having any toxic plants only to post about giving them all away few days later!

Reactions: 13
Apologies if someone else has already asked but why is the new kitten constantly at the vets? And always unwell...so weird! Where on earth did they get it from?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Katie saying that she had a big work announcement to make in mid-August? Was the announcement Dr Maurice or have I missed something?!
I caught up on her vlogs earlier and this popped into my head too! No mention of it recently and can't think of anything big? Maybe something has been delayed by Covid.

Totally agree with everyone on the 'Doctor Maurice' (vom) content... I bloody love cats but it is SO dull already.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if someone else has already asked but why is the new kitten constantly at the vets? And always unwell...so weird! Where on earth did they get it from?
I haven’t watched the cat vlogs so dunno how many times he’s been to the vets, but I think on Instagram recently she said he had some sort of eye infection (possibly?). Maybe it was caused by the plants or dust as she soon did a deep clean of the flat and got rid of the plants shortly after... but that’s something that should have been done before the kitten was even brought home 🤦🏻‍♀️ But hey ho.

I haven’t watched the cat vlogs so dunno how many times he’s been to the vets, but I think on Instagram recently she said he had some sort of eye infection (possibly?). Maybe it was caused by the plants or dust as she soon did a deep clean of the flat and got rid of the plants shortly after... but that’s something that should have been done before the kitten was even brought home 🤦🏻‍♀️ But hey ho.
She took him for the eye infection (got drops now) and again when she was worried he was wheezy And out of breath I believe she said...not heard anything since that vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Other people's pets are about as interesting as other people's dreams aka not at all interesting.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.