Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if shes having a sulk because a brand never worked with her lmao
she’s so entitled!!! “I’m the biggest true crime fan!!”

F5D27B4D-5014-481C-A332-9BA4A022625E.jpeg

True crime series is abit of a stretch... 4 videos in total 😳

83F4FE55-9535-4090-B08C-8AB44AF6E779.jpeg

Wonder how many sad, pouty face selfies she has on her camera roll!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she got the pout sulking face on?
I unfollowed cos I can’t stand to see that bloody cat and his name soz lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if shes having a sulk because a brand never worked with her lmao
Ugh. When was the last time she did any true crime stuff on her channel? Her series was like 2 years ago, since then it’s just been sex toys, fashion and make up content. I like her true crime tit but I guess they take more research and effort?

Also just noticed she’s finally done her research on which toxic plants she owns... kinda something you should have done and got rid of BEFORE you got a fluffin’ cat... but hey ho.

CF2335B9-BF3E-40C7-934C-ADB25D093C88.jpeg

Also the effort she put into decorating her “Dr Maurice’s Cat Killer Plant Shop” sign is eye rolling. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is it with her and annoying names that don't suit the person/cat? "Dr Maurice", "G" 😂

You CAN'T call a cat Dr. Maurice, 'the doctor' for short! He's such a cute and pretty little feline, it's a shame to give him such a horrible name.

Agree as well that she needs to get a grip about the cat being sick. They do that. A lot.

Also cat content is boring asf. Even though I adore cats

Reactions: 11
So not only is she sulking on her stories about not being picked to work on this, she’s liking tweets throwing shade at other influences ☠😂 as much as i dislike Alfie, he does have nearly 4 millions followers on insta where Katie has 77k, so obviously sky are going to work with him over her? Zoe has also done this ad as well, it’s kind of a no brainer for sky and who’s going to bring in the most attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh after getting a kitten in June I understand the obsession..I must take about 10 pictures a day of her and I am happy to keep seeing pictures of Dr. Maurice. He is so flipping cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So not only is she sulking on her stories about not being picked to work on this, she’s liking tweets throwing shade at other influences ☠😂 as much as i dislike Alfie, he does have nearly 4 millions followers on insta where Katie has 77k, so obviously sky are going to work with him over her? Zoe has also done this ad as well, it’s kind of a no brainer for sky and who’s going to bring in the most attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
The funny thing is, I don't even think that first tweet you've shown meant her specifically... As Kindred pointed out above, she's only posted a handful of true crime videos. Bleating on about how much you love true crime doesn't make you a true crime YouTuber. Just off the top of my head, there's Stephanie Harlowe who spends weeks researching true crime videos and does proper deep dives, sometimes in several parts. Katies's done short videos on topics that many true crime fans would already be aware of so... I don't get her constant sense of entitlement. I'm appalled she had the gall to post about it at all in this economy quite frankly.

Reactions: 6
Tbh after getting a kitten in June I understand the obsession..I must take about 10 pictures a day of her and I am happy to keep seeing pictures of Dr. Maurice. He is so flipping cute.
I do identify with the obsession <3 I take at least 10 pics a day of mine as well, although I've had him 2 years 😂 But I remember when my friend got some kittens and when they were all over her stories, I realised that other people never care quite as much as we do about our own haha.

Reactions: 3
Throwing shade at Alfie after working on a mental health campaign with Zoe.... 👀Not a good look

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Kindred_ you have some balls, pal! 💗

4 hours of research, WOW, LOL. Did she just complained about... doing her job? That she picked for herself? Including her own choice of content?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Kindred_ you have some balls, pal! 💗

4 hours of research, WOW, LOL. Did she just complained about... doing her job? That she picked for herself? Including her own choice of content?
She sure did!!🤣🤣
But guys!! *starts pouting, frowning, stomping, sighing, sad face* she the biggest true crime fan ever !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s so entitled!!! “I’m the biggest true crime fan!!”

View attachment 229647
True crime series is abit of a stretch... 4 videos in total 😳

View attachment 229648
Wonder how many sad, pouty face selfies she has on her camera roll!
the entitlement!!! She did four videos and listened My Favourite Murder big wow!! not like she does this content anymore anyway.

Also she worked in this industry for years she knows how it is. Saying “the people that got the ad have never spoke about true crime” well no tit Katie. Sky are obviously going to pick people will massive followings. True crime is “on trend” right now and who are two of the most popular influential people? Zoe and Alfie. I don’t know who else has been given this ad but she shouldn’t be surprised this is what the industry runs on fair or not

I did have an absolute laugh at Alfie Deyes cringe advert for it though 😂

Reactions: 11
Imagine having the perfect platform and an audience to share your ‘passion’ with and never even utilising it, but instead just do the same tit every other Gleam influencer does just because it’s easier 🙄

Also whining and bitching about not even being considered worthy enough to take part in a true crime documentary isn’t a good look.

Just because you had a very brief appeared in Netflix documentary about someone else’s house your family inherited or whatever doesn’t mean that you’re on everyone’s list to feature on another one.

Who knows maybe this experience will light a fire up under her ass to work harder and create better content. But I doubt it.

Anyway, I’m sure there were a few hair influencers were super pissed when Katie got that L’Oréal deal and got featured on a box dye, despite just being a basic small YouTuber who isn’t exactly known for hair... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.