Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was her covid anxiety when going out to the restaurants? Or when going away for her anniversary?
And the state of this flat. I could never 😱🙈

B0BB8506-A7BF-4564-8CBA-90FEE6B9661C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So it’s obvious that all the #gifted skincare she was using was causing her to break out, even though they were soOoooo amazing!
The trouble is that she was using sOooo many she won’t be able to pinpoint which one it was 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ok so I don’t think we are going to be allowed the thread that had the most likes (and is incredible) because it says the word twit 🤣 and the second liked one says dick 🤣 so they will just be removed. Help me out here girls, can we reword them maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sure twit will be ok as there's lots of other threads with that word in 🤣

Can we censor it? Or just go for the next one with most votes?

I'm sure twit will be ok as there's lots of other threads with that word in 🤣

Can we censor it? Or just go for the next one with most votes?
I’ll go for it! I have just read the guidelines and it says avoid swear words if you can. But we can’t. 🤣🤣

New thread here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.