Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me katie is a hoarder without telling me Katie is a hoarder:

Taxidermy mice
plethora of Sex toys
Out of date bath bombs
Broken handbags
Crap from mudlarking
Spray cans from 22 years ago
Old books literally falling apart
FOSSILS.
Oh but old books are great for making knife stands. Just tie them up with some old string and voila!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking, do you think she has some issues when it comes to how much she shares online?

Like damn she got instagrams for her house, her cat, her god damn bath bombs, her circus and obviously her main insta. And her YouTube ofc.
It’s just literally everything. So weird.

She has several, unaddressed issues.

Reactions: 11
I really hate how she always writes "cuppa tea" instead of "cup of tea". Just another way for her to be quirky!

Definitely. Her weekend roundups be like: G and I woke up and then we went for a shit. I had a shower while G shaved then G and I blinked a few times and then ate a pig for breakfast. Next G and I harassed the cat for 30-40 mins before drinking a gorgeoooouuus cuppa tea. Then G and I breathed out several times. We love breathing etc etc

Reactions: 26
Amazing

And yea my friends would think I’d absolutely lost it if I took a picture of me cleaning my house and then saving it to show them what I did at the weekend

Reactions: 4
They shared a pig for their anniversary breakfast. Eek.

Breathing is our absolute FAVE! *toilet roll was kindly gifted.

Reactions: 13
I spat out my goreeegeous cuppa tea reading that

Reactions: 6
why do they always have to get the same meal when they go out? I find it so weird
Daddy G chooses everything for her because it’s just too much for SMOL Kathleen to even look at the menu let alone decide for herself!

Sigh so the dopey duo are on holiday this week and will be twatting about in London visiting ‘completely gawwwjus’ overpriced hipster wank bars/restaurants whilst posing with jazz hands at every opportunity they get. Cue Kathleen standing next to London monuments/statues to compare how smoll she is and coming back with more crap to add to her hoard of tat. (Probably a crisp packet she found from the Jack the Ripper trail or some dead spiders/litter from a haunted house or some pretentious crap

Reactions: 14
I thought she said she was having a break from social media while they were "on holiday" or have I dreamt that with my long covid brain fog?

Reactions: 3
So, round-up of the round-up.
(I know, it's a lot to take in!)

We all have seen half of hog they shared for breakfast during their stay in Winchester, but what else have our invincible duo Tiny K and Big G been up to? ...

Katie photographed some menstrual products in a WC. So woke.

(I actually really appreciate when restaurants do that, I have also been in toilets which were also baby changes and they had menstrual products as spare nappies - I think places should be praised for doing such things, it doesn't cost them a tonne of money and they can save someone's day )

They got pissed before the anniversary dinner. I am sorry Katie but judging by your behaviour I don't think no amount of "freshening up" would have helped

Also how one does eat dinner after hoovering a few of these cocktail-and-dessert-in-one?

The word of the night was "incredible"

See what I mean? BTW this plate of carrots and peashoots was £8.50

She didn't show mains so I imagine it was something incredibly but since she's probably been reading here all weekend, she decided not to upset us anymore. We're incredibly grateful Kathleen.

She then proceeded to be a basic bitch and took a pic of her coffee.

And showed us her basic bitch outfit.

They then got more inspo how to ruin improve their Victorian dungeon some more.

Brought some souvenirs home

(Are the "old books" for reading or for making more knife stands? Watch out for that DIY tutorial coming soon on her channel. Right after the period pants video).

She then posted pictures of herself looking like a scarecrow on Stories and grid in hope to make some from affiliate links.
Someone needs to pay for this incredibly gorgeous anniversary break !

And that my darlings is that. I think I am off to apply for a job at Daily Mail, what do you think?

Reactions: 17
Just looking at that cocktail is hurting my teeth and those trousers look like they're trailing on the floor.

Why do influencers do that pose where they close their eyes and smile sweetly!? It's a relatively recent thing and I don't understand why you'd intentionally close your eyes for a photo.

Reactions: 9
You didn't refer to G as her "beau". You didn't call legs, "pins", or hair, "tresses". Incredibly, you've got the job though!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.