Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah shes vile, another wannabe gangster that came from posh suburbs of west kirby, shopped in Sainsburys and had a private education.
Had a whiff of ale, a line of coke and now shes a G-unit. Slag. Salmon by name salmon by nature. Wash ye fanny
I know I’m a month late to this but couldn’t resist coming here to comment to say she’s from a council estate, went to the most common school in Birkenhead which was famous for producing teen mums and was always desperate for people to look at her

Reactions: 2
What. The. duck. Has. Happened.

Last I knew she was posting about them finishing and never losing herself again etc etc... Gotta say I quite liked fiesty manifesting positive vibe salmon who, despite being a bit questionable at times, I felt to be quite authentic and not give a shiz and I liked the energy but THIS... this right here is sad to see.

I'm all for sexual empowerment and stuff but nah this is just dirty... Totally not appealing in the slightest and reeks of desperation.

What ya doing Katie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What. The. duck. Has. Happened.

Last I knew she was posting about them finishing and never losing herself again etc etc... Gotta say I quite liked fiesty manifesting positive vibe salmon who, despite being a bit questionable at times, I felt to be quite authentic and not give a shiz and I liked the energy but THIS... this right here is sad to see.

I'm all for sexual empowerment and stuff but nah this is just dirty... Totally not appealing in the slightest and reeks of desperation.

What ya doing Katie 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm also very confused, last thing I saw was her saying how embarrassed she was to have been with him 🤔

Reactions: 4
He seriously makes me shudder I think I’d actually be scared to be stuck in a villa with him alone, he gives off really menacing vibes. On his stories today he’s trying to make her jump into a pool from the second floor like some kind of teenage bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m presuming he’s a drug lord of some kind? I mean, that house is stunning, it’s seems bonkers that they are living somewhere like this when neither of them have a massive platform on social media or a job, obviously Katie is more well known, buts she’s hardly gone onto make it like other love islanders have 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean he looks dodgy as sin, I know we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but I can only imagine what he’s like if they have an argument, he seems very much in control of her and frightening almost, he’s also repulsive may I just add 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
This guy has a serious dark energy. The way he treated the lizard made me really uneasy.

Reactions: 11
When he first came on the scene i thought his beard was because of a Snapchat filter 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the pictures are SO weird, she’s posing like she’s just been pushed down that flight of stairs ? scary

Reactions: 6
It's definitely weird. I always thought she was all about girl power (not hating on sex work) but that photo and caption don't fit... This is like she's been pushed down the stairs and..... Well.... Just not nice.

the pictures are SO weird, she’s posing like she’s just been pushed down that flight of stairs ? scary
I saw it and thought it just had the markings of some ‘sex game gone wrong’ crappy defence, so so weird. Baffles me as to what is going on with these two.

Reactions: 3
Of course she won’t be getting the vaccine 🙃
Will no doubt happily shovel some marching powder up her nose and having plenty of chemicals injected into her though ✌🏻

That bloke is seriously disturbed, that poor lizard/newt in the latest “dirty salmon” story 😞 how he’s put it in that container and screaming at it, the poor thing is clearly terrified! Then how he smashes that ice on the floor, he’s absolutely vulgar and I’m just going to say it...he’s a bully and it wouldn’t surprise me if he will end up getting violent towards Katie at some point

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That bloke is seriously disturbed, that poor lizard/newt in the latest “dirty salmon” story 😞 how he’s put it in that container and screaming at it, the poor thing is clearly terrified! Then how he smashes that ice on the floor, he’s absolutely vulgar and I’m just going to say it...he’s a bully and it wouldn’t surprise me if he will end up getting violent towards Katie at some point
Totally agree, seems like it’s just a matter of time unfortunately