Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete and utter prick posing in those face masks! Silly cow. duck the vaccine. All very vocal but turns her comments off...oh how brave of you
She’ll be first in line to get it once it becomes mandatory to have had the vaccine to travel 🙃

Reactions: 3
Need to rant about this woman and so many questions! Who was the repulsive boyfriend with the black beard and clear cocaine problem? Why does she think she's a 10/10 when she is about a 3. Why does she also think she's a unicorn? Anyone else agree she clearly takes too many drugs! Total car crash

Reactions: 13
Need to rant about this woman and so many questions! Who was the repulsive boyfriend with the black beard and clear cocaine problem? Why does she think she's a 10/10 when she is about a 3. Why does she also think she's a unicorn? Anyone else agree she clearly takes too many drugs! Total car crash
Yes, she needs to go back home, and get clean.

Reactions: 2

Who was her boyfriend?
I thought she was just a porta potty in Dubai

I reckon they’ve split all traces of him have gone off her insta, he seemed a right wrongun

Didn't he call himself "Dirty Harry" something along those lines. He was friends with Charlie sloth and promoting AU Vodka. He was deffo a wrong un! Wander what happened there need some tea on this!

He keeps changing his name on Insta. I think its horriblehazza at the minute, he tagged her in some pics that are still there.

Reactions: 1
Woah woah woah. I know Katie from being Chloe Khan's mate. I had no idea she was a love islander. I had to look through a dozen photos or so and just couldn't see the resemblance! I am shocked

Reactions: 3
The Chloe khan thread (the locked one) will tell you everything - Katie Salmon is actually mentioned on there specifically!
How can I red this thread 👏🏼🤣

Yeah shes vile, another wannabe gangster that came from posh suburbs of west kirby, shopped in Sainsburys and had a private education.
Had a whiff of ale, a line of coke and now shes a G-unit. Slag. Salmon by name salmon by nature. Wash ye fanny
Take an aesthetics course online?! Wtf are these people on???
hopefully this doesn’t mean that they can be let loose on people doing this 🤢
This sort of thing should be banned by social media

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like shes back with captain black beard mr cocaine problem. Must be running out of money and people to knock about with. Havent seen her with chole khan from christmas. Mustn't want to know her anymore....

Reactions: 7
Looks like shes back with captain black beard mr cocaine problem. Must be running out of money and people to knock about with. Havent seen her with chole khan from christmas. Mustn't want to know her anymore....
Sad times, but it'll all end in tears again she's clearly unstable.

where are you seeing this?