Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted a story blaming the other girl 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is disgusting - hope Harry ruins her life
---
652E206F-1208-4080-AAA1-AACE364C8049.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Omg what scum!! The videos are shocking!!! He lured the other girl to a location so him and Katie could abuse her…Katie is throwing all her stuff out of her suitcase…maybe he’s playing both sides, abusing both women… he seems to be the catalyst in all of this 😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Colour me shocked, she went back to him 🥴 I swear to God, any woman giving it the 'manifesting vibes' bullshit are the most toxic, vile, witches going.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's put this up :

Screenshot_20230311_102034_Instagram.jpg

Would of thought she'd of posted a photo of her bashed up, knowing her. Anyway, that video is horrific. You can literally see her chucking clothes about with him goading her.

I mean, when I split up with my abusive ex I didn't then meet up with him and start throwing his ex's tit about. I blocked him, got a restraining order, and moved on with my life, like a normal person.

What a good example she's setting for her daughter. bleeping woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’m a month late to this but couldn’t resist coming here to comment to say she’s from a council estate, went to the most common school in Birkenhead which was famous for producing teen mums and was always desperate for people to look at her
2 years late but you just described my childhood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't see anything on tik tok has anyone got the video of her with the suitcase?shes an absolute fool if shes back with that hole!

Reactions: 2
I can't see anything on tik tok has anyone got the video of her with the suitcase?shes an absolute fool if shes back with that hole!
Looks like it's been taken down, I can't see it either now.

Interesting to see in the reports she was arrested for drug possession, too.

Reactions: 2
Here’s the video

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16