Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broken feet fiasco isn't going to run any further either, as so many people have doubts about the truth of the matter.
Price’s entire life is a lie and a scam. 2022 will be a belting year for the bloated toad. Can’t imagine much going wrong 🤣 Marriage to Coal in Vegas on the cards, followed by a tribe of baby Woods 🤣. A couple of trips to Turkey to sort its facial features out and remove some of its lard. It’s forever broken trotters will miraculously mend. AFP will continue to die. Harvey will be endorsing plumbers and releasing award winning you tube vids 🤣 Inbetween Price will launch a new clothing line, a new range of bath bombs and its ever popular make up disaster road show.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So come on then Katie, if your family approve of Carl let’s see the evidence, photos of him with your mum and sister. If he wasn’t the one who smacked you one, let’s see photos of him with all 4 of your kids, not old pictures btw, they have to be recent.
Everyone can see, we are not thick! You do not share the kids 50/50, you have the odd supervised visit, which you all change outfits and take multiple photos and videos so you can drip feed to the deluded fans. A couple of visits to see H, resulted in about 4-5 YouTube visits which were 😴😴😴 and filled with negative comments. I seriously hope you are being fully investigated by multiple authorities on your behaviour 👍

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So come on then Katie, if your family approve of Carl let’s see the evidence, photos of him with your mum and sister. If he wasn’t the one who smacked you one, let’s see photos of him with all 4 of your kids, not old pictures btw, they have to be recent.
Everyone can see, we are not thick! You do not share the kids 50/50, you have the odd supervised visit, which you all change outfits and take multiple photos and videos so you can drip feed to the deluded fans. A couple of visits to see H, resulted in about 4-5 YouTube visits which were 😴😴😴 and filled with negative comments. I seriously hope you are being fully investigated by multiple authorities on your behaviour 👍
She’s so thick she can’t even see that she’s basically confirming validity by even addressing it! If were totally untrue she’d just laugh say ‘whatever’. And the dumbo of the year award goes to…

Reactions: 39
She’s so thick she can’t even see that she’s basically confirming validity by even addressing it! If were totally untrue she’d just laugh say ‘whatever’. And the dumbo of the year award goes to…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just a law unto herself, doesn’t listen to anyone, she’s not intelligent enough to realise, what a duck up she is making of everything & just thinks everyone is jealous of her & her lifestyle 🙄
Seriously who would want to live, or be jealous of her fucked up life. Give me my peaceful life, great kids, beautiful granddaughter, and great man who respects and loves me any day of the week!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Here's a tip, Katie. Why don't you run your illiterate and unintentionally revealing SM posts past us on here first, before posting them to the world for ridicule?
I wonder if, by "professionals," she means the guys at the Priory.
Or maybe the police

Reactions: 20
Skanky’s so removed from reality, lives in a total bubble. She’s probably relieved she can’t have her kids on her own cos she couldn’t cope with them at all. It’s sad for Junior. That relationship is over.
Anyway, side note, our posh cutlery set that only comes out at Christmas is called Arthur Price. Any relation you think? Was ‘Arf price too when we bought it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she removed her rant video from her stories now? Pretty sure it was after her blathering on about the new YouTube video and before the bath bombs but it seems to have vanished now 🤔🤔….too bleeping late luv….everyone’s seen it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear God...someone on twitter has given skanky a great idea for her next story/excuse. She'll be jumping on the bandwagon any day!
She will be goggling the symptoms as we speak. I thought the broken feet would be the next excuse,but mental elf issues are far more fashionable.

Reactions: 20
Odd no news on Harvey, not even to say they have returned him to school we always have pictures of him in the car etc

Reactions: 17
Skanky’s so removed from reality, lives in a total bubble. She’s probably relieved she can’t have her kids on her own cos she couldn’t cope with them at all. It’s sad for Junior. That relationship is over.
Anyway, side note, our posh cutlery set that only comes out at Christmas is called Arthur Price. Any relation you think? Was ‘Arf price too when we bought it 😂😂
I don't think she wants her kids at all apart from photos and videos to push her crap. I doubt if she even sees them as independent people at all or has any idea of, or any interests in, their thoughts and ambitions. I'm sure once she's got what she wants out of them she ignores them until they're collected or driven home to their dads.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
His college must be speechless regarding what she's done over Christmas. Surely they will want to speak to her over this? I can't imagine they'd think it a good idea to have him looking extremely stressed and confused swearing at the press, (obviously being puppeteered by her.) If they're condoning this sort of abuse I'm starting to think they're as bad as her.
It's not that they are condoning it , unfortunately it's very very hard to prove abuse of a disabled person , you have to report a safeguarding case with social services they will do an investigation and 99 percent of the time they will close it with no further action. Or it will go to court of protection which takes months and nothing happens again . Her behaviour isn't nice but it's low level compared to what social services usually deal with. I have known families actually steal the disabled persons benefits and be incredibly controlling and nasty . I think KP probably doesn't even visit him often anymore which sadly is probably the best thing for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Price’s entire life is a lie and a scam. 2022 will be a belting year for the bloated toad. Can’t imagine much going wrong 🤣 Marriage to Coal in Vegas on the cards, followed by a tribe of baby Woods 🤣. A couple of trips to Turkey to sort its facial features out and remove some of its lard. It’s forever broken trotters will miraculously mend. AFP will continue to die. Harvey will be endorsing plumbers and releasing award winning you tube vids 🤣 Inbetween Price will launch a new clothing line, a new range of bath bombs and its ever popular make up disaster road show.
all that was supposed to happen this year

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Also prada-willi is incredibly difficult , they have a slower than usual metabolism so need less calories than the average person to not gain weight but feel constantly hungry and food orientated. From Harveys facial features it looks like he does have Prada willi.

People with Prada willi can be very aggressive and violent to get their own way with food..I'm not slating KP for that, it's incredibly hard for professionals to have eating plans in place I have been sworn at and hit for not giving in and I'm a member of staff so not there 24 hours . So yes KP has had 20 years of this so I'm not surprised if she does give in most parents do break for an easy life.

Absolutely not defending her I just know how difficult the condition is to manage.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she wants her kids at all apart from photos and videos to push her crap. I doubt if she even sees them as independent people at all or has any idea of, or any interests in, their thoughts and ambitions. I'm sure once she's got what she wants out of them she ignores them until they're collected or driven home to their dads.
Completely agree. And the dads aren’t much better really to be honest. I’m sure they feel more loved with them though and it’s authentic- albeit it in a fucked up situation. Bet the youngest two feel wretched when they have to go back to her. Prospect of seeing Crawl there with his predatory eyes. Kids know even if they’re too frightened to say anything. Especially if they know their mum loves him more than them. bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.