Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I dunno about you other tattlers - but getting her child with additional needs to rehurse and repeat swear words to send a message to the press really did make me realise what an absolutely smashing mum she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Binfest

A complaint has been made under Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act 2015 - Controlling or Coercive Behaviour in an Intimate or Family Relationship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

plinky

VIP Member
If she visited her mum, why didn’t Carl visit with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s not allowed near the minors
And she’s not allowed unsupervised access. Her mother is the facilitator
There is clearly a raging child protection issue here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It’s getting interesting Tatlers. Skanky is trying her best with the IG posts to show she’s not got hammered over Christmas and is a great Mum, a totally reformed character, but it’s all subterfuge and deflection. The Red Tops helping her, by falling into line with the story she’s portraying, but there is one big gaping omission.

What she and the papers cannot do is account for Wanky’s apparent absence from the family get together. So far it’s just being glossed over, but she cannot keep this up for much longer, people are questioning why he’s not there.

Remember she promised a video revealing the truth about that night, months ago, it never appeared. Even she can’t twist what occurred that night to whatever she wants us to think happened, she’s floundering for excuses there. She’s knows they are finished if he is in anyway implicated. Something has to crack soon regarding the events of that night. It’s coming.

Ahead she faces community service (don’t think the poorly trotters will get her out of that entirely), back in court for non payment of fines, plus finally the bankruptcy, and whatever the hell is going on with the MM.

Skanky for all her front (fnarr fnarr 😁) is cornered, think behind the current facade she’s putting out, they both know events are closing in on them and their games, I’m convinced despite the media still pandering to her, we’ll get to the truth soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Surely what she has just done to Harvey is coercion? He has not willingly said "mum, I want to go on Instagram & tell the press off". SHE has fucking coerced him into it. She's either promised him a whole fucking carrot cake or threatened to take something he loves away.
She needs fucking arresting & he needs returning to the safety of his college setting.
I genuinely have no clue who or how anyone sees her as a 'great mum'. If she was a drunk, druggy, lying, fake, old slapper of a single parent on a council estate there would be uproar. But because it's Katie Price it's acceptable & she's a great mum. FFS WAKE UP 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

emisixo

I have just watched the vid where she is using Harvey like a puppet to generate drama. It is obvious he has no perception of what he is saying. Odious narcissistic twat she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

BabeOne

I couldn't find the clip, but Thankful to Tamar for sharing here.

I'm a Mum of an adult Son with learning disability and Aspergers - he doesn't have all of the very complex needs that Harvey has, but he is and always shall be, very vulnerable. How any Mum could coerce their child into doing their own dirty work is beyond me. After all of what KP does in her own life, why keep bringing Harvey into it.

I'm so absolutely effin sad to have watched this 😢😔😢. Harvey knows if he does what she asks, he probably gets the foods he loves. I could go on, and on, and on... There are so many aspects here that should/need to be considered - I still cannot believe he doesn't have an Advocate.

I remember recently there was a photo of Harvey pegging his washing - learning life skills. He should have been learning fucking life skills for years, not now he is at residential college. All of them have failed him - her the most absolutely, but his Nan/Grandad, the rest of that Family in the Xmas Day photo - they have all earned a good life from the money that has been generated from Harvey being exploited.

Disgusting - all of them should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ouroboros

VIP Member
Let them spill the tea. That’s what we are here for. I personally think the tea sounds genuine and have thought for sometime Michelle posts photos to piss of Katie (which I’m all for) but it could be a bone of contemptment in the household.
As for people saying ‘they have a baby’ babies put pressure on couples.
I’m inclined to believe this tea.
Either way can we stay friendly please. I hate all this nastiness. I have to keep leaving other threads because people think they’re top dogs and just bully people away. If you don’t buy it, that’s totally cool and I respect that. The more the merrier though right? We’re all here for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

plinky

VIP Member
Oh wow. How low is she sinking getting Harvey to speak to the media via Instagram!

Katie. Carl is clearly not allowed to see 4 of your kids. Stop making up loads of excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
For once I agree with her - the papers should leave her alone. Don’t report on her, don’t print photos of her and the crap she spouts. She would be the one begging them for media coverage again. And to use Harvey like a puppet to swear is disgusting. He needs to have another responsible adult put in charge of his needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

LifeOfRiley

Everytime I see her I think of this quote:

'So many kids grow up thinking they have a deadbeat Father and the whole time all they really had was a bitter Mother'.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
And in regards to Harvey. He may be an adult in terms of his age, but he has the mental capacity of a primary school child. Asking him to swear for social media videos is child abuse, plain and simple.

• Sad

DB0000

She tells them and eats them judging by those shotputter shoulders
I’m a social worker and I would say that those kids are on a child protection plan due to carwashes violence towards her - that night at least. Skanky will have been told that the kids cannot be in Carwashes company so basically she has chosen him over her kids, the women who make this choice are often very needy and cannot live without a man in their lives - any man

• Sad
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well Skanky, if you want to stop the speculation, just post a few pics of you and the love of your life with all the kids.

You told us you have equal share of the kids, so this week, nice few photos with you all together. As the Dad’s had them over Christmas, surely you and Wanky will be spending some time with them over the next few days, having a fun time. Maybe pop over to see AFP and have a lovely family photo with Wanky giving her a hug. There you go, all the rumours and gossip goes away, no more need for cryptic IG posts. You usually can’t be stopped posting pics of the kids, hmmmm why you no longer doing this then ?????

Or is it because you’re telling porkie pies again, over to you really, easy to resolve this situation if it’s all hunky dory, let’s see what this week brings eh. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster.

What finally prompted me to join was the revolting video tonight of Harvey being fed swear words and a script to criticise the press. Bad enough that Pricey is a hypocrite getting angry and asking the media to leave her alone (woman can't fart without telling the world).This is EXPLOITATION of a vulnerable adult and is making my blood boil.

Is there anything we can do?

Should the autism charity (Anna Kennedy? born Anxious) that Pricey tags along with be contacted and this shown to them?

I can't actually believe what she's got Harvey to do...she is FUCKING VILE!!!!
I'm disgusted about it. Next time the "great mum" brigade turn out, this should be shown to them. Some of them are actually too thick though to understand why it's wrong.

Same old cr@p, once you've a disabled child some people assume you're a saint and can do no wrong. So sick of it, it's patronising and does nothing for improving attitudes towards disabled people and their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

PTMe

Chatty Member
Am I the only one a bit lost with this complaint?

I don't have a scooby doo who Binfest is. We haven't spoke and I don't know if they know me/of me

I've just caught up on her latest shit show on YouTube. Poor Harvey looks fucking knackered and she's dragging him round trying to get him to pet animals and look at lights, he's clearly not interested in the slightest. He'd normally be in bed asleep. No wonder he doesn't give a shit!

Very sad she keeps parading him more than usual these days. He deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54