Katie Price #81 Holiday in Vegas then tying the knot, fly back to England and in jail you’ll rot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think there is no wedding and it was all a publicity stunt to keep her in the papers and its worked.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Katie Price #82 - Katie Price, he calls her Dolly. He must be off his bleeping trolley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think the whole thing is just to make money. Cole being new to all this and being fame hungry was probably like “I know kayieee let’s pretend we’re getting married, we can pretend your getting pished pretend your doing a line “ she would fake laugh and say yeah I love it! And voila the whole stupid thing is acted out over the last few days 🙄🙄 it is like following a soap opera tho waiting for it 😅 watching eastenders and waiting for the duff duff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
To re crap: Price is a scum bag, and a repetitive promiscuous pissed up and drugged up bleep. When not excelling at child and vulnerable adult neglect, it can be found driving upside down enroute to the Priory. Carl is a snaked eyed bleep, who has been to Vegas 58 million times, he likes older more surgically deformed women who resemble his great grandma. He is also suspected of a bit of coercive control and randomly punching Dolly’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
To re crap: Price is a scum bag, and a repetitive promiscuous pissed up and drugged up bleep. When not excelling at child and vulnerable adult neglect, it can be found driving upside down enroute to the Priory. Carl is a snaked eyed bleep, who has been to Vegas 58 million times, he likes older more surgically deformed women who resemble his great grandma. He is also suspected of a bit of coercive control and randomly punching Dolly’s.
Didn’t need to read past PRICE IS A SCUM BAG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she hasn't been deported yet. They also don't give off any wedding vibes. She looks like a down and out and he looks like an evil sly sneaky eyed nobody always looking for the camera. He's a wrong un and she's desperately clinging to him because she knows she's butchered her once pretty face and her options are limited. He's there for fame. The body language pretty much says it all. They are not fooling anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey you lovely lot 👽🤗❤😘 I've been lurking just keeping up, sorry I've not posted, congrats on the new thread X what I want to know is why, if he's meant to have a man pad/home in LA are they not staying there? Or are they? Or is it bollocks & he's got no place there at all?

@Crowbag I saw your post about cottages, moors and dales. ❤ Sod LA, north east coast every year for me, peace & quiet, fishing, lovely old cottage in a seaside village, they can stick LA and the USA right up their scummy backsides. And then some 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm starting to think there is no wedding and it was all a publicity stunt to keep her in the papers and its worked.
All this game playing hasn't done her any favours, roll on Court!

And I hope everyone who have lost money from the NON masterclasses turn on her - she is a CON and does not give a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s the funny thing - this is the only time they’ll be able to visit LV together. She’ll be convicted of DD in December and won’t be allowed back. So he’ll be going to his 2nd home (cheap hotel room) without her 🤣. And all the temptations that a place like Vegas holds will be his for the taking. She won’t be happy waving him off at Stanstead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
took a break for 24 hrs got a bit fed up of false claims of tea and no real change in the pair
im sorry to say i think us tattlers have been had by the pair😌

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Got to get in early, these threads are dropping quicker and faster than Pricey’s knickers at a cock fest.
Before you write the thread suggestion, press B top left so it turns blue then your title comes up bold and easy to find - so write it again Alex 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey you lovely lot 👽🤗❤😘 I've been lurking just keeping up, sorry I've not posted, congrats on the new thread X what I want to know is why, if he's meant to have a man pad/home in LA are they not staying there? Or are they? Or is it bollocks & he's got no place there at all?

@Crowbag I saw your post about cottages, moors and dales. ❤ Sod LA, north east coast every year for me, peace & quiet, fishing, lovely old cottage in a seaside village, they can stick LA and the USA right up their scummy backsides. And then some 🤣
Hi Facehugger!

I agree with the posts on cottages, moors and dales, I moved recently to live the little cottage life ( I still have to work but hey ho, the scenery is much nicer :giggle:) I'm not right on the coast..but not too far either. I would rather have woodland and moors and all that stuff rather than bright lights and fake tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here’s the funny thing - this is the only time they’ll be able to visit LV together. She’ll be convicted of DD in December and won’t be allowed back. So he’ll be going to his 2nd home (cheap hotel room) without her 🤣. And all the temptations that a place like Vegas holds will be his for the taking. She won’t be happy waving him off at Stanstead!!!
Why hasn't she been deported yet. She's got a string of convictions behind her. She shouldn't have been let in in the first place. Do driving bans not count?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.