Katie Price #75 Skanky’s book is full of lies and she’s eaten all the pies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I do it correctly?
Oh no. I didn’t put her real name in there!!

@karma4klattie nailed the title

And my teas gone cold while I struggles with the new thread. I should have left it to someone who knows what they are doing. Sorry!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well I don't see Anna Kennedy making any comment about Katie's book considering she has so much time for Harvey. I do hope she sees it for what it is, a pack of lies (allegedly :LOL: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Great thread title.... can't remember who suggested this 1, sorry 🙈
Tha js Flowerpot for starting us off again...with a bit of mod help 😉

Recap...."leave my poor daughter alone coz she's not well" has now been reversed. There has been an outpouring of 🐂💩 to encourage us all to buy her latest revelation of lies, Harvey & ME ME ME ME 🥴
Unfortunately as revealed in the paper's, nothing new, nothing interesting, nothing we haven't already read a gazillion times & all LIES.
Pete's got the hump because of her lies about him AGAIN. Allegedly he's spoken to his legal team. We all hope he has & we all hope every other bloke she's had does the same.....
She's done a proper number on poor Harvey who is blissfully unaware of how much we allllllll now know 😭.
After being pictured out with Crawl looking 'happy & healthy', she's been papped looking like tit. This fools nobody. She's done this on purpose to try & get off with up coming charges.
She has clearly gained a LOT of weight. Her latest face transplant clearly has FAILED spectacularly.
No further updates on slapgate.
She is still a lying, fake, plastic, desperate, bankrupt, talentless, narcissistic, poisonous, vicious, desperate, shite mother, washed up & finished z-lister 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Great thread title.... can't remember who suggested this 1, sorry 🙈
Tha js Flowerpot for starting us off again...with a bit of mod help 😉

Recap...."leave my poor daughter alone coz she's not well" has now been reversed. There has been an outpouring of 🐂💩 to encourage us all to buy her latest revelation of lies, Harvey & ME ME ME ME 🥴
Unfortunately as revealed in the paper's, nothing new, nothing interesting, nothing we haven't already read a gazillion times & all LIES.
Pete's got the hump because of her lies about him AGAIN. Allegedly he's spoken to his legal team. We all hope he has & we all hope every other bloke she's had does the same.....
She's done a proper number on poor Harvey who is blissfully unaware of how much we allllllll now know 😭.
After being pictured out with Crawl looking 'happy & healthy', she's been papped looking like tit. This fools nobody. She's done this on purpose to try & get off with up coming charges.
She has clearly gained a LOT of weight. Her latest face transplant clearly has FAILED spectacularly.
No further updates on slapgate.
She is still a lying, fake, plastic, desperate, bankrupt, talentless, narcissistic, poisonous, vicious, desperate, shite mother, washed up & finished z-lister 👍
🤣🤣🤣 let’s hope she also gets labelled with a criminal record after the latest driving offence. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hmmmm thought at first that the tragic bag lady walking round lost and haggard were a manipulation tactic, but upon closer inspection, I do genuinely think she's just a state now that she's botched her face well and truly. Her hair has always looked neglected and a bit dirty when left to her own devices, and without access to professional coiffing, that's just how it is. Likewise make-up and styling. She doesn't know how to take care of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Someone pointed out on a Daily Mail comment that Skanky has managed to fit in 2 dinner dates with Wanky, Spray Tan, Nails and Shopping during her 'breaks' from The Priory but not managed to see any of her kids, bar the shopping trip at Bicester she dragged Harvey on with his carer. Sure, IMHO shopping trip came first, then realised Harvey was close by so dragged him out to pretend she was shopping for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
🤣🤣🤣 let’s hope she also gets labelled with a criminal record after the latest driving offence. 🤞
I thought she already had a criminal record? Doesn't seem to have stopped people like Channel 4 employing her.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Someone pointed out on a Daily Mail comment that Skanky has managed to fit in 2 dinner dates with Wanky, Spray Tan, Nails and Shopping during her 'breaks' from The Priory but not managed to see any of her kids, bar the shopping trip at Bicester she dragged Harvey on with his carer. Sure, IMHO shopping trip came first, then realised Harvey was close by so dragged him out to pretend she was shopping for him.
This. 💯 and you know if she saw the other kids that would be a featured story

Thank you....I'm honoured!
It was brilliant and also accurate lol!!

Reactions: 18
Blue I thought the dads may have stopped them seeing her for awhile,after the tit with Jet and Bunny being at the house etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We probably won't ever find out, as Peter and Kieran keep a dignified silence about that sort of thing.

Reactions: 32
Perhaps she's "seen" them on FaceTime? Or, maybe, just MAYBE, has seen them in person but is KEEPING QUIET ABOUT IT?????!!!
God forbid!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.