Katie Price #74 We finally found The Ring, it’s being fondled by The Thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who’s back? Back again! Pricey’s back! Tell a friend…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I'm mostly a long time lurker, but I need to vent!

KP is just an absolute vile woman and I hope she, CW and her family read this....

The control and coercive arrest means it has to be CW, as that offence relates to an intimate partner. The phone probably wasn't stolen as such, but in his possession. Bet KP said he stole it and therefore he was arrested for theft and of course assault. Hopefully KP's phone is now in the polices, being examined (probs why all the re-bails). I really do hope they continue with a victimless prosecution.... That will duck her up!

Also as others said on the previous thread.... The pressure on CW's thumb.... I spotted that immediately, doesn't look like a lovely hand hold.

I totally believe that KP is still with CW and dropping the charges as he supplies her with Coke and I don't mean Cola.

I'm so annoyed as I already anticipate that KP will get away with all this! The courts are so soft already.... A little sob story and I bet she will be let off with an extended ban and a fine. Probably because she gave an early guilty plea.

Just like she gets away with all the bankruptcy stuff.... Hiding money through Mummy and her sister no doubt and anyone she can.

I will be interested to see if she is in pics with Carl and any of the other kids... I'd like to think that social services would have put a stop to that, but seeing as she is still allowed to roam free with poor Harvey I doubt it.

If KP was totally serious about rehab, she would be on a residential, not a pop in and out basis. As with most things KP takes the piss and makes a mockery of real people in situations like addiction and DV.

KP as I said is a vile woman and deserves to "have her day in court" so the truth can finally be revealed about her and a lengthy prison sentence - but we all know it will never happen.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Re *was it Carl* if it was anyone else, she would've sold the story already. I nearly died etc.

Reactions: 33
` Pwiiicccccccyyyyyy ` was spotted out and about ... looking fresh faced, and happy in town this afternoon ..... after her ` NON EXISTENT ` stay in The Priory ... while she waited for her ` drug dealing ` fiance COLE THE MUG ` ... who was busy selling some ` high grade SKUNK and CRACK ` to some school kids in the car park ... an onlooker said .... ` I hardly noticed her ... she looked TICKLED PINK ` ..... :oops: :oops: :oops: ... the skanky mare, had just come out of the beauty saloon, ready for date night ( with her " grandson " arrffffuuuurrr boy, the bleeping muppet!! ) ..... NEVAR UNDERESTIMUT DE PWICCCCCYYYYY 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:🖕🖕:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fffs they’re starting the whole Carl loadsamoney is back to his cars and love of designer clothes
Should say Carl the guy who borrows a car of the forecourt in his fake Turkish knock off clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just don't believe it, the papers are just acting like nothing has happened, she's all over them again. She's not even out of the Priory. Her family begging for privacy for her and now this! Please just why is this happening all over again?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Old skanky the stinker is back and looks like she is going to get away with it all again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Here we go 🙄 all geared up for the book launch… 😡
Now who is using the media Amy, unbelievable!!!
Well what do you expect...when she's the biggest pimp a daughter could have... hello DC16 and good work for all these years ! X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like I said a few weeks ago - it’s just a matter of time before she’s caught behind the wheel of a car again. She thinks she’s invincible.
On another note - I hate body shaming anyone - so this is purely an observation- those latest pics with CW…she’s definitely piled on a few pounds. She always had such slim legs. Not any more. Of course what she’s wearing doesn’t help.

Reactions: 23
Amy Price the pimpess...started early doors... her mother was taking her to photographic studios 8/9 years of age and touting her to whoever would be interested... nice family gathering now... let's keep the money coming in ...!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Guess who’s back? Back again! Pricey’s back! Tell a friend…
I created a monster, but no one likes Katie no more 🎵

Here we go 🙄 all geared up for the book launch… 😡
Now who is using the media Amy, unbelievable!!!
She looks like Jesus in the first pic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The last few pages of the previous thread were, again, a lot of stating the obvious, declaring assumptions to be absolute fact, patronising others, and being surprised that kp is doing whatever she wants to do.

Come on folks, give it some ooooomph.
When on form this thread is laugh out loud funny and incredibly sharp witted, we need more!

(although I fully appreciate for those directly involved in her horrors, it's anything but funny)

I sound rather pompous don't I?
Ah well.
😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Good attention-Bad attention-anything is better than no attention.Myself I can’t stand being the centre of attention but we are all different and thank god.
If I go out and get drunk and make a goon of myself I beat myself up like you wouldn’t believe.
If I had done half the things she had done I could never leave the house - let alone court press attention.
She’s deffo gonna make money out of all of this which is disgusting and I honestly believe something bad will happen to her as she has no filter no morals no sense of danger and doesn’t give a flying duck.
I cant believe rehab is like this - how do I book in ? !!
People have been killed/left in a bad way for life through drink/drugged up drivers and she’s flaunting her ‘happiness’
Has she visited her kids - is she allowed to ??
A lot of words but I have no words ……🤬🤬🤬
Well a few more - the hair - the boots - nearly put me off my seriously spreadable and crackers !!
wonder what she had to eat - Carl probs 🤮🤢🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Wow, just wow
I can believe this. Peter always seemed to want to have his cake and eat it when it came to Harvey.

“I want to adopt him but I’m going to leave his mother but I’m going to record a song about him on my album but I’m never going to mention him again after 2009”, in essence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.