Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties,just catching up,that pic that’s in the sun of skanky,wanky and Harvey,wasn’t it one of our tattlers that posted that on here first?

Take care Teef,have a nice relaxing time with hubs.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion on back of this one
KP#74 Cawl a baby, back with the Lizard Lady
Just one issho there -It ain't no lady!

a couple of mental cases more like! Its far to elouquent to be the old scab-monster itself though

Ere' Cawl! Is bunnyboiler one of your Other Personalities????? LOL only joking

Yes. I found the photos of him holding her hand disturbing. It seems to me that it’s a restrictive hold and not a loving hold. Not good at explaining what it is but my antenna is on full alert
Frankly she had the opportunity to unload the asshole and all it did was cover up for him - SO - whatever he does now he does with her blessing and co-operation therefore she will get precisely what she deserves

The house prices have plummeted since she showed her manky boat race, around these parts!
That happens wherever it puts its caravan of old crap. Surrey was glad to be rid of der fing!!

Perhaps the jeweller refused to give them a statement that the "stolen" ring was worth 50k so they could submit it for an insurance claim then bin the cash? They refused to play skanky's grubby game and exited Stage Left and hence why said "stolen ring" suddenly reappeared

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Agree, did you see though the time on his watch was 8 o’clock and he posted it at 8pm, bit too much of a coincidence. I’m sure the police could check exactly what time the video was taken if needs be.
I still say if it isn’t him, then why are they not showing being together, is it because it’s definitely him under investigation, or is it just another of her pathetic media games. I think the first.

Reactions: 18
Morning Krusties,just catching up,that pic that’s in the sun of skanky,wanky and Harvey,wasn’t it one of our tattlers that posted that on here first?

Take care Teef,have a nice relaxing time with hubs.
I hope the Scum have paid them for the photo or has skanky claimed the cash for herself?

Romantic dinner?
Is'nt he doing that Chinese Grip thing where it renders the victim helpless?
Or is it some sort of Vulcan Death Grip??

Reactions: 11
Agreed, when I first saw the pic I didn’t recognize the person as Harvey. I thought it looks like someone in a hijab.

Reactions: 7
If it wasn’t him, then I am still perplexed by how he did nothing to protect her when she was being allegedly assaulted while she was innocently watching tv! No male that I am associated with would stand by and allow something like that to happen to me without intervening.

Reactions: 16
I think it looks like him,he has the hood up.

Reactions: 9
Yes and he no longer follows Rankins on IG where he supposedly got it from. They do like a freebie that pair.
She gets sent loads of freebies in exchange for insta promotions, but she’s too lazy to do it. Why do people bother

She could not even spend quality time engaging Harvey in conversations and activities on her visit which would have lasted only a few hours. Instead, the poor young man got dragged to the shops. This was to serve her needs rather than his and yet she is lauded for being the best mother ever!

Reactions: 29
Great work DC!! Xx
morning Krusties. that makes more sense. KP always exaggerates everything.

Reactions: 14
I bet she took him for a fade too, the girls get taken to the nail salon. She always defaults to things that interest her rather than planning a family activity or shock horror actually engaging with them.
I remember seeing her on TV with J and P moaning about having to buy them a scientific calculator. Something along the lines of 'it's a private school they should pay' all whilst sat in a salon having various treatments. Its not money well spent if not on looking bewtiful is it

Reactions: 19
I imagine a barren low cost backstreet PR agency with a wall chart with 'write some Bunny-Cuddles and Ron the Mind crap' written on it for everyday and some poor sap has to spend a few minutes everyday doing it from the generic messages they've got lined up in the office computer.

Reactions: 8
Enjoy your down time away from skankys antics. I am sure you will have nicer things keeping you entertained.

Reactions: 11
I don't know what she may have had done to her face but she had a large square butt implant you could stack books on.

Reactions: 8
I remember this well

Reactions: 9
The sexy undies may have been for some poor sod in rehab trying to get clean but being smeared by Skanky on the QT.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.