Katie Price #67 You can trowel it on all you like, it’s all smoke & mirrors now take a hike

Will she get away with this latest drink/drug fueled accident

• Yes

Votes: 625 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 433 35.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 77 6.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 77 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price a prime example of someone who had it all and wasted it- she could have gone down so many paths and made so many different choices but each and every single choice she has made has been a bad one. She could be sitting pretty on a small fortune, with her looks still intact and also her reputation. But she self destructs every single time because she thinks she knows best.
No one can tell her what to do and no one will because she only listens to herself. She's messed up in the head and it's her children I feel sorry for. She clearly can't look after them anymore and the fathers need to step in and protect them while they can. Iv always thought one day we will wake up to a headline that she's passed away in some drug scandal or some tragic accident.
I can't help but have some empathy as I was a fan many moons ago. Its just desperately sad but not surprising in the slightest. She's just a mess.
Pricey loves four things in life: (in reverse order)
1. Media attention.
2. Money.
3. It’s self.
4. Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker, first time poster. I used to be a fan when I was a teenager, over 10 years ago. I read a couple of KP’s books and I remember two significant parts. 1. She said that she’d always had a premonition that she’d die young in a car crash and 2. She went out driving in her car with the intention of killing herself by crashing into a brick wall, but reconsidered ‘because of Harvey’ - I think it may have been when one of her boyfriends left her. Scary now reading the latest news. I think she may have been trying to kill herself or get arrested on purpose as a way out.
I think she said a psychic told her she'd die in a car crash, during a reading. Whether you believe in psychics or not, that's bleeping unethical - That could become a self fulfilling prophecy for anyone (not that I'm excusing her reckless behaviour!)

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Mini recap:

Katie got punched in the face by (Carl) a mysterious attacker, her ring (oh missus) was stolen then wasn't, she got punched in the face by some make-up in various hotels with countless (seven) witnesses and now she has gotten herself punched in the face by a stretch of motor way. She has also launched a new venture with Laura Ingalls called "The little bleep-house on the prairie" collection. So an average week so far really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Peter and Kieron should get SS to intervene ASAP
What’s the probable outcome if deemed a danger to herself and others? Supervised visits only?
Who can intervene on Harvey’s behalf as a vulnerable adult? Dwight isn’t really ‘on the scene’ is he??
He'll have a social worker already

Reactions: 36
She was in Partridge green as The green man pub posted saying The Sun had called asking for the goss . . They should get on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the love on the previous thread 💚

I stepped away after punchgate because I was so frustrated with her. Now I'm really bleeping angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't help but think Katie's story isn't going to end well. She's probably needed an intervention for the last few years.

Reactions: 69
Hurrah for new thread!

The argus comments are fun.
There's the long pontificating sermon on the mount, presumably ron, and a neat reply:

Screenshot_20210928_165623_com.android.chrome_edit_903210368777283.jpg

Plus this nice note scrawled in red crayon from someone's basement :
Screenshot_20210928_165452_com.android.chrome_edit_903228613671552.jpg

Nahhhh, i don't even hate you kp, you're just a complete bore; predictable, thick as mince and deeply unpleasant. Nothing worth expending 'hate' filled mental energy on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Isnt it a bit weird, if you live in Essex to drive to almost Brighton to score? I mean there are obviously dealers in Essex. Have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder if 'in a bad way' means messed up on drink and drugs or if she's actually fucked herself up this time. Just glad no one else has been harmed.

Reactions: 51
There will have been some kind of emergency involving iron lung or Harvey( at 2 am)
I see the scum are already planting seeds by slipping in about how hard it is for her to visit him in Cheltenham ( cos you know no grains or buses go there and she has no family who can drive her)
bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.