Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
CUNT CUNT CUNT.
Drivers like her are the reason I don't have parents and have permanent damage myself.
I am so sorry you went through that and your post has truly shown the absolute horror of drunk driving. I wish I had the words. I choked up reading this. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mishka13

Chatty Member
WHOA!! That’s some Tea!!

This was from a thread or two ago.
Yes, my police source said that their phones were pinging in the early hours with this. I think the U-turn by Katie pissed Kirsty off, but she should release the footage to protect Katie, however vile we think she is.. from an early age it was clear she has multiple issues. Doesn't mean a man can do that to her, or anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BumbleB

Cant stand the woman, but I dont doubt she was assaulted. I dont think anyone was supposed to find out about their meeting at MM. I suppose she is with him and protecting him like many victims of DV do for reasons only they know.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Katie Price a prime example of someone who had it all and wasted it- she could have gone down so many paths and made so many different choices but each and every single choice she has made has been a bad one. She could be sitting pretty on a small fortune, with her looks still intact and also her reputation. But she self destructs every single time because she thinks she knows best.
No one can tell her what to do and no one will because she only listens to herself. She's messed up in the head and it's her children I feel sorry for. She clearly can't look after them anymore and the fathers need to step in and protect them while they can. Iv always thought one day we will wake up to a headline that she's passed away in some drug scandal or some tragic accident.
I can't help but have some empathy as I was a fan many moons ago. Its just desperately sad but not surprising in the slightest. She's just a mess.

Reactions: 43

Crowbag

VIP Member
If her face was targeted, given the huge amount of work she's had done over the decades would there be major damage needing operating on?
Or is it all one melded mass of iron girders in there?

If she drove to wherever that night what happened to running on her tiny delicate damaged feets and further damaging them?

And sadly I'm sure the kids have seen all sorts over the years. She's not likely to make sure they're out of the way before starting on the coke and alcohol.

It will be interesting to see the comments from the twats that were idiotic enough to pay £80 for that complete waste of time.
I wonder if any are journalists? Because if I was one I'd definitely go.
What a reveal that would be!

The 'fans' will probably say how wonderful, brave and beautiful she was, because they're too dim to realise they've been conned.
They will buy some overpriced makeup from ali-express, spend the kids' lunch money on baf bums, and cuddle their goody bags all the way home.
Tomorrow they will practice what they learned and sport coffee coloured faces, white necks, spock brows, 3 pairs of cheap lashes and an 'at.
Arch their backs, do a slut drop (impressive crouching on knackered feet kp) and pout, whilst making a cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Never commented on Katie price thread before but I lost someone close to me because of someone driving like a lunatic, we think they were drunk but they left the scene so this couldn’t be proven but still, they killed a person I loved very much through stupid driving like this. She won’t get banned, even the person that killed my loved one is only serving a 2.5 yesr sentence. The cps are very soft on driving offences

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

clairiecluck

Reportedly over the limit for drugs and alcohol.
Blimey...
Its getting worse and worse...
I dint wish her harm, even though I cant stand her.
Its either conveniently in time for a priory visit ( family intervention) court is looming
Or she really has lost it this time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Minxmonx

VIP Member
“ Mum-of-five Katie has been banned from driving six times in the last ten years.”
Well, clearly the bans are never a deterrent for her. She has no respect for the law or the consequences in ( drink ) driving when banned. Surely they will need to make an example of her this time. She could have killed someone!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
they go back because they are in a classic toxic relationship

i hope the investigation goes all the way

and if true did she leave the kids there before doing a runner

maybe that's why her and kirsty finished,kirsty had proof and kp didnt want the police to know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Jessiemouse25

With regard to stamping on her face, it could have happened.
Particularly if he stamped on the back or side of her head, red mark on the other side of her face could be impact from the floor.

Would also be more realistic as to why she was taken to hospital, if she had a head injury it would need checking out.

I had an ex many years ago that would do that, kick and stamp the back or the side of the head once I was on the floor.
Didn't leave any obvious marks because it was under my hair.
I've been out of that relationship over 15 years, so no sob story just making a point.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What in the name of all things desperate was that shit show?? I couldn't help myself, had to watch it.
Why is Sophie wearing Dame Edna glasses? They're bloody awful 😳

Katie was clearly off her tits. Usual talking too much & it's incoherent waffle. Clearly hoping her talking shite will deflect from the million issues going on.
Her movements, body language scream alcohol, drugs, lying, nervous etc

And her face, oh her face.... it's actually shocking what a mess it now truly is. Mouth & nose very clearly headed in different directions & sliding off her face. And those hideous lumps in her forehead that move & bulge when she talks or moves her head. What the hell is that about? It's like something from a cheap 90's horror film!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually feeling the tiniest bit sorry for her 😳. I'm sure the feeling will soon pass 🤞

What a sorry mess in every sense. She's utterly tragic.

Phew, the feeling sorry has now gone 😁 she's still a cunt who needs holding accountable for destroying many others whilst she desperately tries to stay relevant.

• Haha

Kitten3081

Your wish is my command!

The info is from a police officer, apparently they were all talking about it.

Pasted from last thread..

“Apparently Katie’s management recorded everything she said at the hospital. Carl did attack her. Kieran also came and picked the kiddies up, so that must have been the car that was seen.”
I really hope the police throw the book at them! Him for the assault and her for not co operating with them

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yes, my police source said that their phones were pinging in the early hours with this. I think the U-turn by Katie pissed Kirsty off, but she should release the footage to protect Katie, however vile we think she is.. from an early age it was clear she has multiple issues. Doesn't mean a man can do that to her, or anyone.
I should think there'll be some phones pinging tonight now this has been said on here, let's see what damage deflecting crap gets spewed by the pair of them in the next couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
It's crazy they reduced her current ban by 6 months on appeal. She's clearly not fit to drive. Take it away for good.

• Heart

Hertfordshire_home

I've always said if you get caught drink driving you should automatically have your license revoked forever. Despicable crime to do and i dont care if its 'only one time' - its one time too many. I dont even have a sip of a drink if i am driving, even if i would be well under the limit.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
how much more public money is this loser going to use
im sure the police hospital could spend it on something more deserving
she probably dosent even pay tax
selfish woman
For someone constantly slating the police, she uses their services a lot 😡😡

• Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, we tried to predict what a mess she would make of her Makeup Masterclass tour, but the Pwicey never fails to succeed in even our wildest theories on her!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38