Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
CUNT CUNT CUNT.
Drivers like her are the reason I don't have parents and have permanent damage myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Does management mean Kirsty? Who is now longer her management 🤔
I was only told that her management video’d her at the hospital. Apparently they were both off their heads on C.
Maybe her management left after she met with Carl.

It all rings true as the ambulance called the police when Katie was with Kirsty.Katie apparently said that Carl punched her, she fell down and he stamped on her face. He also took her ring. She said at the hospital that she wasn’t in control of her life anymore.

I’m just saying what I have been told, so take it as you will.

But I’m inclined to believe the police account.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

No words for the silly woman with the tattoo. BUT am I the only 1 who thinks The Scum are trying to force the point of how relaxed & happy she looks with their wording 🕵️‍♀️ What do you make of this @DC16
We all know deflection is key. Someone is working really hard to push the no problems, no drama, happy, healthy narrative.

As we said at the beginning, the assault was due to drink, drugs. I still think she said/did something, he flipped & told her to do 1 & wanted the ring back. Some sort of scuffle happened & minor injuries were sustained. I stand by my thought that she wouldn't let him get away with dumping The Pricey & exaggerated events to anyone who'd listen. All fueled by drink/drugs which clearly didn't go unnoticed.
I'd guess as time's gone on she's realised she doesn't want the truth getting out. This has led to her effectively covering up for Crawl.
She thinks by showing things are fab that the CPS will drop it all. She's refusing to cooperate in any way.
He thinks he's got away with it. He's now got more 'control' over her.
I would imagine after all this that she is not seeing the younger 2. She definitely wouldn't be allowed them over night. And Crawl certainly wouldn't be allowed near them.
By looking 'happy, relaxed & healthy' she's looking like she's fit to have access to the children.
Meeting work commitments also pushes this narrative. So turning up to all the plaster classes has also 'helped'.
She's trying way too hard to shove 'everything's fine' down everyone's throats.
Will this narrative also help sway the courts? She's trying to make money to pay back? She's working hard?
Sophie is now helping shove the 'happy families' narrative in an attempt to help Skanky regain access to her kids?
Because everyone is so used to seeing Skanky ram the kids down our throats questions will soon be asked why there's nothing new? There's only so long she can use old pics surely 🤷
We noticed that there's been nothing with Junior for some time. He's distanced himself. It's all old pics. Or her shoving herself into his stuff. The last 'genuine' pic she posted of him was even fake to an extent. She led us to believe that J & P were on holiday with her in Portugal. The truth was they were with Pete & he'd generously agreed to meet up with her for an hour so she could see them. The pic she posted was of J on his phone with his head down. So I'd guess he had no clue she'd taken it or posted it.
Amy has been strangely quiet about the whole thing. Usually by now we'd have had a story about how he was the worst 1 ever etc.... Maybe she's too unwell to be part of the drama anymore?
I think it's more likely that Amy & Sophie know exactly what happened, know that he's a piece of shit & are only playing along because Skanky is begging them to go along with it so she can get access to the kids again & not have her drink/drug use aired in public.
I do think that if drink/drug use came out now that be she'd be sunk in many ways.

And thus concludes my sermon 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 65

oogling

VIP Member
Please for the love of god can her family stop dicking around and put an end to this fucking catastrophe? She could have killed herself or someone else. It’s not funny anymore. Her poor kids…I’ve had the gut wrench of the police coming round to tell us my father was in an accident…his was purely a black ice incident, but you never forget it. My dad was mangled to hell. Neither drivers fault, but it affected me so severely I messed up my exams and everything. This is the result of their mothers actions and decisions…it’s too much for them. it’s not fair. At the end of the day she is their mum and it’s frightening to them. Scarring even. It has to stop. The media feeding into this bullshit has to stop. Her ‘team’ and family making excuses and covering up the bullshit. For god’s sake STOP. Enough. It’s gone so far beyond a game it isn’t funny. If the family dont step in now and have her committed they will have blood on their hands

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Crowbag

VIP Member
A reminder to all.
Seatbelts.
Not because your driving might be at fault, but because someone like kp could be heading towards you in the opposite lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mishka13

Chatty Member
@Mishka13 can you bring over your comment from the last thread please 🙂
Your wish is my command!

The info is from a police officer, apparently they were all talking about it.

Pasted from last thread..

“Apparently Katie’s management recorded everything she said at the hospital. Carl did attack her. Kieran also came and picked the kiddies up, so that must have been the car that was seen.”

• Wow
Reactions: 59

Crowbag

VIP Member
Countdown to 4million new members in the next 20 minutes.
(welcome, welcome)

Let the fun begin!

(come on lozza, up your game)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Ahhhh this whole smashed foot disabled lark does my head in. Not a sob story but I very badly broke a trotter 11 years ago and had two operations, hydrotherapy, months of physio couldn’t drive for 9 months. I still have trouble and have just been referred back to orthopaedics probably for more surgery. I also have two chronic illnesses and a blue badge. I have lost my career, my hobbies, and become a massive burden on my family. It was one of my offsprings birthdays recently and I just about managed the restaurant (after a quick nap on sofa) before leaving husband to bring back party after paying bill and I was asleep by 8pm. Every single day there are millions of people like me getting on with it as we can. Without blinged up mobility scooters, being able to wear heels when it suits, attending all sorts of events. And donot start me on her constant abuse of Harvey.

ah that feels better

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Crowbag

VIP Member
'it's time for her family to step in' -
but her family are her enablers, along with her menfolk.

Her sister plays the innocent frump card but knows full well she's the cover for yet another financial venture because kp can't run it herself. Corrupt.
Her mother pimped her out from the start and hasn't stepped in so far, nothing concrete.

I doubt this is the first time she's been out at night drunk, drugged, driving and crashed the car.
Her whole life consists of people covering up for her.
It's not unbelievable that she's injured someone in the past and bought them out.

She’s just fucking lucky not to have killed anyone.

And I'm afraid I have no compassion for her.
I don't wish people harm, but neither do I actively feel sorry for someone so totally devoid of morals, humanity and decency.
We know she's going to play the dv, mh, H cards, the whole bloody alphabet.

Reactions: 51

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Whose fucking car is it?one of car wash? You cunt Price,you could have killed mum,dad,and kids,you evil bastard.Not a tjought for others like you always has been.

Keiron,Peter whatever you do,do not let you kids near her anymore,Harvey must,must be protected from this awful druggie woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've seen the results of someone's face being 'stamped' on and it was very different to the photos of kp.
It's still all 'he said she said' isn't it, with provocative language.
Firstly an alleged ambulance source, now an alleged police one.

(not having a go at you @Mishka13 truly)

I'll reserve judgement until there's a definite court result (or it's thrown out).
I hope both of them are charged but she's probably going to walk off into a load of dv /mh work and publicity and make £££ from the whole debacle.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Krm2011

VIP Member
Am I living in a parallel universe or what? There's just no consequences for anything she does is there..people are actually kissing her arse and still giving her airtime like she hasn't pulled a fucking sick stunt!? I'm fully baffled! Can someone explain to me what's happening because its like it never happened?! I absolutely detest her she gets away with EVERYTHING!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 48

CannyLass

Tweet from the policeman at the scene this morning

'' Occupant of the vehicle is thankfully on the whole okay ''

Just pissed and drugged up. But never mind.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
She couldn't wait 2 weeks for her ban to over!...what a fucking joke of a woman,hope the police and courts throw the book at her for this although I doubt it very much.
Now the dads of the kids must keep her away from them and that includes Harvey also
Truth be known, she's probably been driving all the time. Just didn't get caught before.

Reactions: 46

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Cant stand the woman, but I dont doubt she was assaulted. I dont think anyone was supposed to find out about their meeting at MM. I suppose she is with him and protecting him like many victims of DV do for reasons only they know.
I think the reason could also be financial. Due to her bankruptcy, has a lot of the recent income been filtered through C ? If so, has she woken up the following day and thought, “Gonna have to find a way to patch this up”. The police may have other ideas though.
Whatever, this relationship is obviously very toxic, it will unravel again, if they are together.
One other thing, if it’s true about the kids, surely she can never have them stay over again with these allegations levelled at them both, plus Kieran must be beyond concerned if he actually was involved later. No decent parent would let their kids near a situation like that, he must have enough evidence to put a stop to her having unsupervised access at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

fearns

Iv just heard from a lady who’s friend was the police officer who attended that night, apparently he did give her a smack and stood on her face, Kieran had to come take bunny, kids have now been handed to there fathers, there management filmed it all etc, I don’t know how true this is I’m just repeating what Iv just been told Hopefuly it’ll come out soon! Oh and 1 of his exs got in touch with this lady and told her he had given her a smack in the past too

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45