Katie Price #58 She is trying to stay relevant. Turns out Carl’s not hung like an elephant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay huge gtz to errm and thanks to errm for launching this wonderous thread! Wagones rolles! Yee-haw!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done @TurkeyTeef on a cracking title 👏👏👏

So, recap......where to even start 🤷 Nothing new. Just more sympathy stories being thrown out. Needs a holiday to recover from the 'alleged' attack before returning to work. What work 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m not bitter, I’m not bitter, I’m not bitter. Paul, this repeatitive lark isn’t working.

Congratulations to Turkey Teef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wanted to ask this woman who married her rug, was the marriage consummated or dry cleaned? I’ll get me coat……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do we know if serial DM commenter Bunny Cuddles is actually KP? Or is it one of her team/family/weirdo fan? Amazing that anyone on team FrankenPrice could accuse anyone else of being a money grabber!

3391012D-68F0-4544-A817-46255D2A1239.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Do we know if serial DM commenter Bunny Cuddles is actually KP? Or is it one of her team/family/weirdo fan? Amazing that anyone on team FrankenPrice could accuse anyone else of being a money grabber!

View attachment 736738
Cross all those other people off the list and just leave skanky on there for the thing is MORE GUILTY of all this than they are - and speaking of repulsive........................................................... you have just labelled your belovéd in one go bunnyboiler ;)

Oh and AS IF anybody listens to any of bunnyboiler's old shite anyway!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cross all those other people off the list and just leave skanky on there for the thing is MORE GUILTY of all this than they are - and speaking of repulsive........................................................... you have just labelled your belovéd in one go bunnyboiler ;)

Oh and AS IF anybody listens to any of bunnyboiler's old shite anyway!! LOL
So confused rn! Am I being called a repulsive bunny boiler here?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

🤔 now shall we have a bet of how much if this story is false…. 99%

well done @TurkeyTeef and @Pink Squirrel
Her default position is 'opening up' isn't it? Just close 'em sometimes you slapper your breath stinks like a tuna canoe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@PTMe I’ve been reading past threads and would like to give you some advice, if I may?

itemise the sales from dpop
Take your 20% off the top
Then itemise any costs involved - postage, mileage (45p per mile), time etc
The rest in theory is a pot that might have been going to KP but now would go to her creditors, of which you are one
say this amount is £20k

then create an invoice for everything you are owed - cleaning dog sitting babysitting plus the related mileage

Then go to citizens advice and say you have a problem / you owe someone who is bankrupt money but you can’t afford to pay until they settle your invoice. Take it from there x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.