Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Let's roll out Harvey..... and I'm sure that Harvey understood every word....

Speaking to Harvey on an Instagram video, Katie said: "You've been with mummy for two weeks now, and you're going back to college, aren't you?"
Harvey replied: "Yes."
Katie continued: "And then in three months, we're going to find you a new college nearer mummy, aren't we?
She added: "We've got to find one so you're closer to home because you miss mummy, and West Sussex won't fund you to go to your current one because they have to fund you to go somewhere closer."

Probably Dim Lynne or someone else on the train with him. Won't be her. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Tedbear

VIP Member
I saw a mention on here of the BH being delayed until July. Is that actually confirmed?
Ffs shes still getting away with shit if this is true im really losing faith now anything will ever happen to the bitch

• Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It was me Dolly, I said it 😅 . It's realistic really, considering. I have a relative who lives in one and it's very nice. KP should get a bargain bucket one!
Some of them are lovely TBH - has she got upwards of £35k to spend on one though? :ROFLMAO: (I say that because a pretty decent one here costs about 35,000€)

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I know which one you’re talking about but this one was way back, before she had any kids and was just getting going. I’m intrigued.
Oh, the only way back home I recall was the bungalow she'd turned into an absolute shit hole. Although the house she had before the mm was more *her* I thought.
Ooh, on x articles about the eviction, call it the McKee Mansion, some sort of gone wrong ai. 😂😒

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Daily Mirror's got the story now.... and gawd knows when this photo was taken but there's a lot of crap outside the front door....

View attachment 2936711

Think that's a new pic, I reckon they've started packing up.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
But Katie has applied to the court for a hearing where she will plead her case for being allowed to stay - citing it is her family home and where she runs her OnlyFans photo and video selling business.

A source revealed: "This really is Katie's last chance. She'll also have to prove that she can retrieve the financial situation by showing she can start settling her debts because it won't be enough to just say it is her house and place of business. She's going to have to stump up some readies and quickly."

A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing.

They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."

So she can turn up to this court hearing can she 🤷‍♀️ thought she was signed off from all court appearances.
A spokesman? What spokesman? Is that SFP, Danny or ickle JJ?

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
She is a fool if she thinks she can keep that house.
A house and grounds that size demand massive upkeep costs, I know we had a similar house when we lived in the UK.
We sold up in the end after 8 yrs there, if you want to make a bonfire of £50 notes every year then this is for you.
If it's not the moles in the lawn, it's the pest man and his bait boxes, the bloody pool maintenance, the miles of hedges needing trimmed every year, the fuel costs to heat the place cos it's grade 2 listed and the windows are single pane and falling apart and you need planning permission to replace them.
I could go on but you get the idea, we got sick and tired of it all and downsized to a 4 bed bungalow in Ireland, we are no less happy for our decision.
So grade 2 listed 16th century Tudor farmhouse on 3 acres, fun times but no thank you !!!
Edited to add, Mr S commuting two hours each way to London to work for megabank to pay for this, he hated it and made him miserable, life isn't all about status symbol houses and "toys" no one we cared about cared, if you get what I mean.
View attachment 2931590
This is the reality of it.
---
She had a house in Maresfield when she met Peter. Before that, a small house with a small stable literally by roundabout in Poynings, by Rushfields garden centre. Was living here when she had Harvey.
This was a big place lots of paddocks.

tracey3871

VIP Member
No I think the Public hearing has been vacated. She won’t have got away with not answering the questions though. I think she’s agreed to meetings with the Trustee instead due to her supposed MH. She implied the same on the podcast. These won’t be made public unless leaked somehow.
Skank phones the court

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Beetle.

I’m confused. Surely she must’ve left the MM/planning to leave imminently if it’s true she’s rented a new place?

The council cannot justify spending that kind of money on 1 person. There would be absolute uproar. His previous house (that got trashed) was a 2 maybe 3 bedroomed new build. It was for him & carers I believe 🤔
logic says you’re right but where KP is concerned, all logic seems to go out the window 😞

• Sad

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
It is all very quiet in skanky land today! I am still not convinced that the hearing isn’t going ahead today y know! …if one of the options was to move the hearing to her home (comfortable location) - would this be listed?