Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a new egg
All very positive stuff for when she attempts to get her kids back looks good for her positive role model stuff Maybe when AR said more was to come , this was it so glad this man got his day she tried to ruin him , just like kh she has a track record , now the tide has turned literally ,all the way to hide on the iow

Reactions: 28
But note that they say she will not be evicted on 29th May, not that she won’t be evicted.

Reactions: 27
I'm finding I'm now looking at supposed "pap" shots of slebs with more scepticism since becoming a Tattler.
So, there's no way Peter & Emily's "randomly walking along a quiet road with the baby, minus Millie and Theo" wasn't set up to be sold. Saves the effort of someone having to blur out the older two's faces too.
(and, for the record, I like P&E)

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I think this is what happened back in November ( the papers said she had been given eviction notice) but nothing happened

Reactions: 20
As far as i know eclviction notices are posted through the letterbox and put on the door/ fences as well warning of eviction so its all bollox what shes saying one of her diversion tactics

Reactions: 30
If she's appealing the eviction... She'll need good reasons. Most likely scenario, unpaid mortgage, is it true - yes, can she pay it off - no. Needs house for work - no, can have her pic taken anywhere, sell collajeeeeen from anywhere. She'd be most unwise to claim she needs it for the kids, as there's been a court case the proof of that is there. If she invokes Harvey, well what if they take her at her word, stop arranging a place for him, he gets dropped off at the mm. Nah, she's done, and it'll be a good thing for her too, stop living in a fantasy, concentrate. As if, lol.

Reactions: 35
So we have an interesting few weeks ahead of us, tomorrow we will see if her case is in court
If her case is in court will she turn up,
If she doesn’t up what will they do?
Plus her eviction on the 29th

Reactions: 27
My old cat had dementia. In the later stages he had a thing where he would twirl in tight circles with his eyes twirling. Then he’d come out of it. Despite this his quality of life was still ok. He ate and drank fine. He stopped using the litter box but used the bath. So glad he picked an easy to clean spot. Then one morning I just knew it was time. Doesn’t make it easier. Still miss him and it will be 14 years on the 1st June since he was pts.
It was Skank’s treatment of animals that turned me into a hater. Then learning on here about the children too. Bring back the stocks! Set them up in a big public space and charge folk money to chuck rotten veg at her. All profits to go to paying back her debts. I’d travel down from Scotland for that!

Reactions: 37
Plot twist, corrupt social worker DL opened her eviction letter and flogged to the press as she will be out of a job and needed some cash.

Reactions: 85
I wonder if the official response to her attempts to be excused from appearing in court was a letter stating ... 'your excuses are not acceptable, see you next Tuesday'

Reactions: 31
Id like to know who her team are lol

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.