Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a large mortgage and didn’t she remortgage with Kensington? Someone will know

Reactions: 15
You can guarantee that she’ll walk away with just the clothes on her back and her bank cards she doesn’t give a flying fuck about anything, animal, mineral or vegetable

Reactions: 30
Bet Pete's checking his local area to see if theres any properties to-let as we speak.

Reactions: 25
She's gonna spiral big time now, with mental elf, priory stay, trying to get herself sectioned, screeching about topping herself... or she'll brazen it out like the smug cunt she is.

Reactions: 30
This has made my day!
I’ve been in bed poorly, just flicking through briefly. This has cheered me up no end. Been a long time coming. What about the poor animals? No wonder the kids were taken away quickly, before more turmoil for them. So her bragging the house was safe was more lies as we suspectedso long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye.

Reactions: 76
Bet Chloe and Katona are shaking in their manky boots in case she decides to "visit" them. Darth Jeyda will have pulled up the drawbridge to Fortress Jeyda.
Maybe bunnycuddles or naked Ron have a spare room?

Reactions: 41
She's gonna spiral big time now, with mental elf, priory stay, trying to get herself sectioned, screeching about topping herself... or she'll brazen it out like the smug cunt she is.
Horsham council ain’t gonna rehouse her either, made herself intentionally homeless. No one will rent to a bankrupt either so looks like she’ll be living in the Lego House till he tires of her

Reactions: 34
He will when she starts moving all her JYY shit into his house and those containers of her garbage appear outside his gaff!
Let’s see if he sticks around, if it was fame he’s looking for he’s got that all right just not a good version. He’s ruined any chance of anything now

Reactions: 25
@Daisy Uncle - we have been spoiled in the last week with the thicky twins holiday abroad and now this . Peak Tattle, nae debates

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Maybe this has been in the works for a few months. That’s probably why Edna got knocked up. “Like fuck is she having our spare room”

Reactions: 41
After having the shittiest week. ( not as shitty as KFP’s) This has made my day. Might have some chocolate to celebrate. Can’t drink alcohol as one sip makes me dizzy these days.
Will talk in a whisper tomorrow for all of you who have hangovers.

Reactions: 33
No , I too am in repossession, I'm also minted, sometimes I'm possessed too

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.