Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alex was there and "seemed in good spirits " so I'm taking that as a positive and she will face consequences for not only not turning up but not going through the correct channels.

Reactions: 41
I hate to say it, but told you so!
Farcical justice in a farcical country.
MH my arse, she's laughing all the way to the mattress bank, and worse still, will continue to do so.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Examinee unfit to be examined

The official receiver should not normally fix a public examination hearing for a person who suffers from any illness, disability, or mental disorder which they know would make it difficult for the examinee to attend or take part in the hearing. Where a public examination has been fixed, and the court takes the view that the examinee is unfit to undergo or attend it, the court may either stay the order fixing the examination or direct how and where the examination should be conducted. If the official receiver is aware that the examinee is likely to be unable to attend court they should in their application for the holding of the public examination ask that the court order the examination to take place at a convenient location, e.g. the examinee’s home. The official receiver should speak to the district judge or registrar in advance of making the application to seek their views1.

As an alternative, the court may, under Rule 12.24 appoint another person to act in place of the incapacitated person.

Didn’t she already use this one when she said she couldn’t do it remotely due to her feeling scared and her MH. So the just moved it to a court. Surely as well if you are stating you are unable to attend due to MH the court will need doc approval for this?
Anyway either way, reading the above, she ain’t getting away with this.

Reactions: 36
From the DM article which is constantly being updated.

“However, at the start of the hearing, lawyers said that Price had told them at last minute that she couldn't attend due to health issues. A judge described this excuse as 'scanty'.”

“The court heard that Ms personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression, as well as other issues affecting her mental health.”

“Mr Connell said Ms Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.”
Knew it, mental health again and letter given at the last minute. Glad they said it's not good enough, wasting everyones time and money yet again.
---
She has apparently asked for a 6 month adjournment according to this report
If she gets it I will flip me lid!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
She supposedly said the other day she is untouchable. Seems she,s right. At least on the 6 months for everyone to wait rubbing hands in glee for the next court appearance and as the same as the last lot , no show, no consequences. I feel sorry for all her creditors who are going to get nothin*. All her exes who have been threatened abused and vilified who will never get any justice. Unfortunately my blood pressure will not let me wait so I will disappear again and just watch for the Red Tops announcing a massive exclusive that #he has been made a dame.😘👋👋

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Examinee unfit to be examined

The official receiver should not normally fix a public examination hearing for a person who suffers from any illness, disability, or mental disorder which they know would make it difficult for the examinee to attend or take part in the hearing. Where a public examination has been fixed, and the court takes the view that the examinee is unfit to undergo or attend it, the court may either stay the order fixing the examination or direct how and where the examination should be conducted. If the official receiver is aware that the examinee is likely to be unable to attend court they should in their application for the holding of the public examination ask that the court order the examination to take place at a convenient location, e.g. the examinee’s home. The official receiver should speak to the district judge or registrar in advance of making the application to seek their views1.

As an alternative, the court may, under Rule 12.24 appoint another person to act in place of the incapacitated person.

Didn’t she already use this one when she said she couldn’t do it remotely due to her feeling scared and her MH. So the just moved it to a court. Surely as well if you are stating you are unable to attend due to MH the court will need doc approval for this?
Anyway either way, reading the above, she ain’t getting away with this.
Wan't it that her internet connection kept dropping when they tried to do it remotely? Not sure tbh, I think I remember that.

Reactions: 16
duck it,bollocks,bleep.bleeping liar witch she is.Six bleeping months hope they don’t leave it tlll then,she has to face em.These are all bleeping lies from the bleep that never tells the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Even if the trustees barrister ask for her to at the hearing in person can the judge override it as this is not the first time she has done this and it will not be the last time
At this rate she will be Bankrupt at 60

Reactions: 33
It will be a remarkable recovery to attend all her summer singing gigs, her pod tour in 4 weeks, no doubt a nice holiday with the latest 'one', nights out, meals out. Down the gym as it's good for her 'head'. Off to get her hair done, or nails.
Absolute joke her advertising cbd oil for anxiety.

• Angry
Reactions: 81
Come on The Sun, you know you want to. Bring this bleeping lying evil witch down. She's making a mockery of justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Unbelievable. Yet again, the bleep bleep plays the mental health card! These judges are far too bleeping soft! She needs arresting today! 6 month adjournment my bleeping arse! She'll get it! She really is bleeping untouchable!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
She supposedly said the other day she is untouchable. Seems she,s right. At least on the 6 months for everyone to wait rubbing hands in glee for the next court appearance and as the same as the last lot , no show, no consequences. I feel sorry for all her creditors who are going to get nothin*. All her exes who have been threatened abused and vilified who will never get any justice. Unfortunately my blood pressure will not let me wait so I will disappear again and just watch for the Red Tops announcing a massive exclusive that #he has been made a dame.😘👋👋
It's just not on at all. Surely the judge can she she's making everyone look like bleeping fools and they need to come down on her regardless of her letter regarding mental health. Further more for her to take the piss by giving this information over so late and the expense spent for this hearing.

Reactions: 36
So basically, they are warning her that if she does not attend the next hearing (hopefully not 6 months as the judge didn’t seem convinced by that!) or provide decent justification backed up by evidence then the judge will issue an arrest warrant. Any medical evidence provided will be considered and it may be that they seek to do the hearing in her home or seek another person to do that for her (as in my above post!)
So basically she has more time to flaunt the money she is hiding and piss people off even more.

She will not get away with this, it will come to a head this year!!!!

Reactions: 45
From the DM article which is constantly being updated.

“However, at the start of the hearing, lawyers said that Price had told them at last minute that she couldn't attend due to health issues. A judge described this excuse as 'scanty'.”

“The court heard that Ms personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression, as well as other issues affecting her mental health.”

“Mr Connell said Ms Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.”
She's fucked if the judge is describing it as that. Fuckity fucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It will be a remarkable recovery to attend all her summer singing gigs, her pod tour in 4 weeks, no doubt a nice holiday with the latest 'one', nights out, meals out. Down the gym as it's good for her 'head'. Off to get her hair done, or nails.
Absolute joke her advertising cbd oil for anxiety.
Well it obviously ain’t working is it!!!! She has basically just thrown that company under the bus!!!

Reactions: 29
Has the witch actually been given the 6 months extension? We all know she will carry on happy as larry and not turn up again in 6 months time. Haul her in NOW! Oh I see she has been given her extension ffs are they stupid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Is this Dim Lynn then? Sending a 'dog ate my homework excuse' in? KP can't even send the excuse herself.

''The court heard that Ms Price’s personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression,''

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good old Skanky, another kick to touch hoping that it will all go away. The regular creditors might but HMRC won't.

Reactions: 24
Mental health.

Aye and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hey Judge. She's bleeping laughing at you. What a mug.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.