Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

What excuse will KP use for not coming to court?

• Mental Health

Votes: 354 84.3%
  • Harvey

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Iron Lung

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Babysitting JJ

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • It's just not for me me me!!

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Feet

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @MrsEms for this last minute winner!

Well, she's done it again! Not bothered to turn up for her bankruptcy hearing. I mean, why would you??

We eagerly wait to see what happens now!

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Well, she's done it again! Not bothered to turn up for her bankruptcy hearing. I mean, why would you??

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying
Thankyou webby for starting the fred...oh I'm blushing, I've finally won a fred title on here! Banging🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Thankyou webby for starting the fred...oh I'm blushing, I've finally won a fred title on here! Banging🤣
Weeeyyyy! Is it your first one? Just for you I've done a poll, prob a bit tit but hey, it's Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying
Fab title

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With the poll I'm going with all the above or abducted by aliens 👽. However the moment they saw her they'd dump her lumpy arse and fucked face back down to earth as they couldn't prove she was human!

I suspected that Skanky wouldn't turn up (again) As it was mentioned on the last thread, surely this should now be treated as a criminal offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Weeeyyyy! Is it your first one? Just for you I've done a poll, prob a bit tit but hey, it's Friday!
My first one on here yes! Though I think I was probably the only choice🤣

Love the poll, it's got to be mentil elf innit.
Other thought was a massive tit explosion but that would've been heard across the uk😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
New thread and title 🧵🥰💖😀 xxxx
Old thread 🧵 just closed when was going to put this on
Katie needs a new tooth but can't get to a dentist so Legohead tries to help out.
😘 xxx....

Resizer_17141326255945.jpg

Resizer_17141326109543.jpg

All done 😄😄 x.

Resizer_17141330354531.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
They seriously need to make an example of her for wasting court time, it's not the first time and she will just think there are no consequences and can continually get away with not attending, if they don't do something about it.
---
No wonder she didn't want to go!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
From the DM article which is constantly being updated.

“However, at the start of the hearing, lawyers said that Price had told them at last minute that she couldn't attend due to health issues. A judge described this excuse as 'scanty'.”

“The court heard that Ms personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression, as well as other issues affecting her mental health.”

“Mr Connell said Ms Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
PMSL, what’s gonna happen to her? just read among other things she could be fined, is that the pointless answer🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They seriously need to make an example of her for wasting court time, it's not the first time and she will just think there are no consequences and can continually get away with not attending, if they don't do something about it.
---
No wonder she didn't want to go!!
I agree it has gone on to long and it’s making look very silly

Reactions: 33
She posted last night an ad for cbd products for “sh-tress” and angziety.
Not the best advert for them, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She had better be arrested for this. She does what she likes when she likes. The fugly, lazy, plastic bleep.

The next press article had better be a pic of her being dragged off in handcuffs shouting " get awff meeee, eye ain't done nuffin, it coz mah mewntwal elf innit , da judge sed eye dunt aft to come to cowt dinnneee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Barristers for the trustees of Price's first bankruptcy asked the judge to order her attendance at a future hearing and said she should be 'on notice' that she could be arrested if she did not attend.

So looks like no arrest warrant this time

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.