Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not surprised. I think she has made things a million times worse for herself. Court will be not happy at her not turning up, especially high court, this will cost thousands in time and other cases could of been heard.
Has she already sneaked out of the country, honestly wouldn't surprise me either.
She needs to be shown she can't mess the court system around like this. When I was on Jury Service, one person did not show up, they were in serious trouble over it, so why should she not be the same.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The fact that she has gotten away with messing the courts around for the last 4 years has made her feel that she can do what she likes there are no consequences to her. She thinks she is invincible and dictates what she will and won't do and the courts will comply.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why am I not surprised. I think she has made things a million times worse for herself. Court will be not happy at her not turning up, especially high court, this will cost thousands in time and other cases could of been heard.
Has she already sneaked out of the country, honestly wouldn't surprise me either.
She needs to be shown she can't mess the court system around like this. When I was on Jury Service, one person did not show up, they were in serious trouble over it, so why should she not be the same.
Dear DC we did think this could happen didn’t we?Shes tit scared I think very,ver scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn't she photographed at that gig in Ireland a couple of days ago....?!! Perhaps she's hoping the evil leprechauns will protect her.... Kryten resembles one anyway...?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mail running the story now,
---
She will be, I'm sure of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep shite, what a bummer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Could have cleared off somewhere last night, but unless it’s for good will still have to face it on return…absolute pi$$ take. The amount of people who genuinely end up in bankruptcy and do the right thing, there has to be consequences for these actions surely as why should anyone else play by the rules!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a thought...do you think she knows that J&B are going back to Keiron after family court last week and by doing this, it gives her a legitimate reason for them to do so (I was arrested so they had to go back to him rather than because I'm a crappy mother). She is the queen of spin and deflection so I wouldn't put anything past her

Reactions: 30
She didn't turn up??? What a bleeping joke. She really does not give one single tit does she?

Sun are saying that she faces arrest, but I highly doubt anything will happen, she clearly has her own set of rules and laws. It's a disgrace really, when the rest of us have to do things by the book :mad:😡

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Just a thought...do you think she knows that J&B are going back to Keiron after family court last week and by doing this, it gives her a legitimate reason for them to do so (I was arrested so they had to go back to him rather than because I'm a crappy mother). She is the queen of spin and deflection so I wouldn't out anything last her
I think it's far more likely she's committed fraud and doesn't want anyone to know. She's trying desperately to prolong her freedom I think, a narc can't stand to be made to take responsibility or have someone reveal the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Like I said yesterday she’ll be busy doing something else 🤭
No surprise really with her track record 😏
Watch this space as to what’s next….
She’ll be sitting in a salon somewhere getting her hair and nails done as we speak 😡 she’s an absolute disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Wonder/wander what her excuse was....sick mother/a dash to see Harvey/just didn't feel like going to court....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Apparently:

But at the start of the hearing, it was revealed Katie told lawyers less than 24 hours ago she couldn't attend.

A barrister told the judge: "It's quite apparent that the evidence was filed very late and not even filed with the court.

"We are in a very serious situation as a consequence. She may be held in contempt of court, imprisoned, fined or a warrant issued for her arrest."
"Yeah.... Wewl Ize carnt go to dis fing beycorse me Mental 'Elf is sooo bad beycorse dat bleep took me kids away from dere 'appy 'Ome wiv MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE; An' me muvva is termanally ill anawl dontcha knaaaw and awl dem uvva cunts has made me liyf 'orrible.

So's Ize going to 'ave me extenshuns dun agen, a spway tan, me nails dun agen, a refill on me arse an' lipps an' sum uvva tweetmints beycorse Ize so fwagyle afta all dis tit dat ain't nuffinnk ter do wiv MEEEEEE ennyways.

Iye ain't cummin to yer cort fing so suck my dick yer onner! Oh an downt bovva sendin' stuff to me owse beycors dem bastids 'ave been steelin stuff out me post boc agen an in enny case Iz'll be in Tieland. Up yourz!, luv Katie"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.