Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has reached the end of the road for excuses I also think the being sober for the last week is to do with this court case
She has been advised to be sober and not shout and tell the truth ( my MH got me in this position) but hopefully they will see this as rubbish because she has been paying for staff so why not an accountant
---

I think the general public would be up in arms and asking why can she not pay and keep MM etc
Unless they know the 2nd BH will take it all
if the first bankruptcy can not get payment(over 3 million)i would think the second one(750k)can go whistle for the money(only good thing was straight after the second bankruptcy was upheld she was issued with a order that 40% of earnings should be sent direct to court but anyone else noticed she as sort of cut down on all the Backgrid/JJYL crap and hardly mentions her only fans now just a coincidence as they were the 3 mentioned as were her earnings came from

Reactions: 23
Whilst awaiting BH news… Edinburgh council are trying to track down (I think ) Ellie who’s carrying out BBL injection in the Edinburgh area today. If you know where she is operating, please can you contact the council? Details in this story today :

before someone ends up dead 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
if the first bankruptcy can not get payment(over 3 million)i would think the second one(750k)can go whistle for the money(only good thing was straight after the second bankruptcy was upheld she was issued with a order that 40% of earnings should be sent direct to court but anyone else noticed she as sort of cut down on all the Backgrid/JJYL crap and hardly mentions her only fans now just a coincidence as they were the 3 mentioned as were her earnings came from
Ahh but she owes tax,they won’t stand for that I’m sure.

Reactions: 20
Us bankrupts are ALL speshul (its just that some are more spêshul than uvvas inniut!)
Well, I think some of these new younger bankruptcies have no personality, unlike my bankruptcy. My bankruptcy did it all before them. It will wipe the tit with the 20 year old bankruptcies.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think she will have to be there by 9.30 for pre hearing discussions.

I also believe that there may have been some agreement about publishing the dates of hearings not too far in advance, for 'reasons'
ahh yes ... 'reasons for reasons' 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
"We are in a very serious situation as a consequence. She may be held in contempt of court, imprisoned, fined or a warrant issued for her arrest."

DO IT!
I hope they do, she obviously told lawyers last minute because she's bricking it. They need to bring her in.

Reactions: 33
"We are in a very serious situation as a consequence. She may be held in contempt of court, imprisoned, fined or a warrant issued for her arrest."

DO IT!
FINED!!!! for not turning up to a bankruptcy hearing - how stupid is that as a punishment 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She's an absolute joke. You can't invent an excuse and not even file it with the court.
---
Yeah no doubt they'll let her off and set another date, bet she blamed mental health.
She won't be let off, she's just made her own excuse up and not even gone through the correct procedure.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Hasn't turned up?

If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn into the carpet I wouldn't be more suprised than I am right now!

Seriously though, she is such a slippery predictable bleep. Shameful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.