Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder/wander who will get the job to be her chaperone tomorrow?
A selfie having some healthy drink on the train tomorrow?
What will she wear? I've just done jury service and some of the stuff the witnesses/defendant turned up in :oops:
How will she cope without her vape until the scheduled breaks?
How will her MH fair? Her ADHD, her peri-menopause, PTSD, bad memory?
Will she be able to avoid contempt of court?
Will her children all send messages of support that can be played on the big screen in court, before she starts singing A Whole New World.
How long before she blames everyone else for her money problems? Pete & Alex for court cases, brother Dan for not doing her accounts.
Will she still claim to be minted?
Will she tell the judge her house is safe and no one can take it from her?
Will she keep looking into the camera and fixing her hair and pouting her lips like on her lives?
Will she ask the judge if he knows who Jordan is/or Am I like you thought I would be/Or ask if you think she is prettier than her pap pictures.
Will she shout her answers?
Will she claim she can't stand because of her poorly feet?

Honestly, my questions could go on for hours.
And will she LOVE IT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bought some tooth picks yesterday, they come in beige. 😜
Been feeling a bit under the weather and did a couple of beige shits,doctor told me to get a grip and stop being so bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m really pissed off, I am out tomorrow afternoon, it feels like every time I go recently something interesting happens 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I din't know you'd mentioned it before. From what you say no doubt she had forms to fill in to aswer all of this and I would bet she didn't bother.
---

Yeah she mentioned in her book him having his top off
---

I hope they do test her then.
---

Oh I didn't know that, good on them for asking for a test.
Yet bleep-Lung was slagging Alex off because he removed his top (as if to display his manly physique) when they ally sat outside on a hot sunny day 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m really pissed off, I am out tomorrow afternoon, it feels like every time I go recently something interesting happens 😭😭
If that’s true Jaynie, then you need to get the duck out and don’t hurry back! Take your time 😂🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good sign that it’s the only hearing in that courtroom all day so it could go on for hours. If it is a PE and she fails to attend a warrant can be issued for her arrest. She wouldn’t save herself of anything though as she would be hauled up before the court to answer the same questions anyway. My feeling is this hearing will be all about her first bankruptcy and shenanigans after that but a Trustee would obviously also want to cover her earnings after that bankruptcy which is the basis of her tax assessments for her second. As it’s on oath she could drop herself right in it and either be perjuring herself or providing evidence for her own prosecution! Just touching on any MH excuses she may give/has given. If she has/does any good judge would want to know what it is about her MH that has made it impossible for her to deal with her affairs with the Trustee up to now? They won’t accept generic twaddle it would need to be specific backed up by qualified MH professionals. If she thinks she can swan into court and give blasé vague answers saying pretty much nothing or just repeating the same thing I think she might be in for a shock. This PE has been in the planning by the Trustee for months. He will have sent her letter after letter setting out exactly the information she should have been providing which she has presumably ignored. Even I am hopeful for tomorrow. Looks like judge Mullen is a very experienced Insolvency Judge. Who was the judge last time?
Great, I've said for a very long time that people needed to keep the faith and all this stuff can't just disappear. it's good to hear the trustee will have been preparing for months. I think all the fuss recently about her ex ( do I dare mention his name o_O😅) , she's knows she's in the tit. Damned if she says anything truthful because it will reveal her criminal behaviour, damned if she lies as that is also criminal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You’ve taken over from me on that. It used to kick off every time I was out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yet bleep-Lung was slagging Alex off because he removed his top (as if to display his manly physique) when they ally sat outside on a hot sunny day 🤬
Seems like AFP is a narc too or at least has those traits. They just projects all their bad traits onto others. All the men KP gets with are deviants according to AFP.....after they were the best thing ever. Her daughter flashing her minge in public and shoving random objects up herself is completely fine and KP is very 'vulnerable' as Edna the enabler is always saying :LOL:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Mr PP traveling back and forth from I.O.W in the motorhome and the flatbed works van is left on Pricey Towers drive explains why it's been seen in recent pictures, but the question is if Mr PP is spending days at a time living on the driveway of Pricey Towers who's looking after AFP on the I.O.W she can't be in a good enough state to be out shopping, shouting at builders if the house isn't finished and doing all the housework. 🤣🤔
Perhaps its skanky driving his crappy old truck around because NOBODY would expect MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to be driving that would they?
---
Could also be a lot of press & public interest.
That would be an understatement there DC! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooohh! Just remembered that story about a 'warning' sent to KP that seemed to have disappeared. I thought it could have been serving her with the summons for public examination. It was on the 9th of April, so probably was.

The royal courts don't have a crèche or child minding,, don't think kryten will accompany skank (he's going to miss out on all those pap shots and his face in the papers) unless dim Lynne Rickwood bent social worker and nanny goes to look after him while skanks being grilled like a kipper.🤣

• Haha
Are we all in court tomorrow for our bankruptcies too? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Why is he living in his van there? For work?
He's struggling to find work on the IoW, plus I bet he's only too pleased to be away from the old dragon AFP cracking the whip over him to get his arse in gear to finish 'er 'owse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The royal courts don't have a crèche or child minding,, don't think kryten will accompany skank (he's going to miss out on all those pap shots and his face in the papers) unless dim Lynne Rickwood bent social worker and nanny goes to look after him while skanks being grilled like a kipper.🤣
Don’t forget now make sure you have his nappies.🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They might have a ball pool or soft play area?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.