Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder/wander who will get the job to be her chaperone tomorrow?
A selfie having some healthy drink on the train tomorrow?
What will she wear? I've just done jury service and some of the stuff the witnesses/defendant turned up in :oops:
How will she cope without her vape until the scheduled breaks?
How will her MH fair? Her ADHD, her peri-menopause, PTSD, bad memory?
Will she be able to avoid contempt of court?
Will her children all send messages of support that can be played on the big screen in court, before she starts singing A Whole New World.
How long before she blames everyone else for her money problems? Pete & Alex for court cases, brother Dan for not doing her accounts.
Will she still claim to be minted?
Will she tell the judge her house is safe and no one can take it from her?
Will she keep looking into the camera and fixing her hair and pouting her lips like on her lives?
Will she ask the judge if he knows who Jordan is/or Am I like you thought I would be/Or ask if you think she is prettier than her pap pictures.
Will she shout her answers?
Will she claim she can't stand because of her poorly feet?

Honestly, my questions could go on for hours.
She'll probably ask for some time out so that she can attend her paramedic training classes....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Schmooze thanks for that explanation, I’m really glad you post here and share your knowledge :)
I‘m not going to start celebrating yet, as her court cases have so often been cancelled/delayed at the last minute. But I am feeling a tiny bit hopeful about tomorrow 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Good sign that it’s the only hearing in that courtroom all day so it could go on for hours. If it is a PE and she fails to attend a warrant can be issued for her arrest. She wouldn’t save herself of anything though as she would be hauled up before the court to answer the same questions anyway. My feeling is this hearing will be all about her first bankruptcy and shenanigans after that but a Trustee would obviously also want to cover her earnings after that bankruptcy which is the basis of her tax assessments for her second. As it’s on oath she could drop herself right in it and either be perjuring herself or providing evidence for her own prosecution! Just touching on any MH excuses she may give/has given. If she has/does any good judge would want to know what it is about her MH that has made it impossible for her to deal with her affairs with the Trustee up to now? They won’t accept generic twaddle it would need to be specific backed up by qualified MH professionals. If she thinks she can swan into court and give blasé vague answers saying pretty much nothing or just repeating the same thing I think she might be in for a shock. This PE has been in the planning by the Trustee for months. He will have sent her letter after letter setting out exactly the information she should have been providing which she has presumably ignored. Even I am hopeful for tomorrow. Looks like judge Mullen is a very experienced Insolvency Judge. Who was the judge last time?
I think it was Judge Greenwood. :unsure:

Reactions: 12
Well she stripped off for the bum filler in front of them and at the panto in changing room, and for JYY/TIKTOK clothes changesat MM so doubt walking round house naked in front of them would be a concern of hers 🤢
Christ, that deformed little slut waddling past on her skinny stick legs with all her scars on show and those absurd balloon boobs
al fresco................................

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Christ, that deformed little slut waddling past on her skinny stick legs with all her scars on show and those absurd balloon boobs
al fresco................................

She's his twin!! :oops: .... Maybe she can impress the judge tomorrow, with her ` smooth moves ` :ROFLMAO: ...... ` Ma mentwwwal elfff izz bad .. gota sic nwwote fwwom ma mum .... suck ma dick 🍆 ... Ma lowwwwaadship⚖👨‍⚖️ `

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
OK, I knew something 'big' was going on here🤔
I've been onto Tesco's online, sainsbury's and ocado and they all have an 'Out of stock' message on the Kylie wine🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why is he living in his van there? For work?
Apparently so Mr PP has pissed off the locals on the I.O.W before him and Amy the enabler even moved in trying to take work from the local fencing and builders, so he's still having to travel to the mainland for work he's shot himself in the foot trying to take locals work without even getting to know them, if it was me moving with a business you get friendly with the local contractors first and they start to offer you some work but you don't tread on toes. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know why some Insolvency Cases in Rolls Buildings are held in Rooms and some in Courts?
I read there’s 4 courts specifically for high value cases not sure if that helps. Hope she’s in the biggest court!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Apparently so Mr PP has pissed off the locals on the I.O.W before him and Amy the enabler even moved in trying to take work from the local fencing and builders, so he's still having to travel to the mainland for work he's shot himself in the foot trying to take locals work without even getting to know them, if it was me moving with a business you get friendly with the local contractors first and they start to offer you some work but you don't tread on toes. 😉
Oh damn!!!! It's a small place he should have known better! Not surprised they are pissed off.

Reactions: 17
Only 4 months in to the year and just how many times has she been to court in 2024? Kids, driving, bankruptcy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Only 4 months in to the year and just how many times has she been to court in 2024? Kids, driving, bankruptcy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and she's still walking/driving around carrying on like she always has.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I can’t understand why everyone keeps picking on her, can you? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.