Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they use a large court room if it is only to put the 2 cases together?
Maybe this …

Using a large courtroom to consolidate two bankruptcy cases can be beneficial if the cases involve numerous parties, complex legal issues, or if it's necessary to ensure transparency and accommodate a large audience. However, the decision ultimately depends on the specifics of the cases and the discretion of the judge overseeing them.

Reactions: 25
so Katie as always fell pregnant easily in the past what a lie she as been shaggi.g every Tom Dick and Harry since her split from Kieran(think 2018) and claime's she does not use protection and as not got pregnant so 6 years just the same old rubbish this must be the 5th or 6th guy she says she is going to have her sixth baby with but never happens

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe this …

Using a large courtroom to consolidate two bankruptcy cases can be beneficial if the cases involve numerous parties, complex legal issues, or if it's necessary to ensure transparency and accommodate a large audience. However, the decision ultimately depends on the specifics of the cases and the discretion of the judge overseeing them.
Could also be a lot of press & public interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yep skanks got to get the clan onboard to push the showmance, there's no interest in it no mag or rag deals or stories and the fan arent even buying it so out comes the matriarch and the clan to give the showmance their seal of appreciation to try and kickstart the publicity machine for freebie holidays advertisements and loved up pictures and stories. It's all skank has left to flog everything like her ovaries has dried up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Ju
Maybe also collecting some boxes of valuables that were moved over and hidden from the bailiffs. 🤣
Strange that with all the attempts & breaks in’s at MM, seeing someone shining a torch outside, is just usual, late at night🙀! So Mr PP turns up late (obviously dark) to try and fill the water tank on his mobile home🧐😱. Bollocks. Maybe he’s seeing his fancy woman. Surprised AFP allows him such a free reign, with his track record of affairs & ‘dabbling’ with her mate, the Botox woman🙈🤣🙀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Strange that with all the attempts & breaks in’s at MM, seeing someone shining a torch outside, is just usua, late at night🙀! So Mr PP turns up late (obviously dark) to try and fill the water tank on his mobile home🧐😱. Bollocks. Maybe he’s seeing his fancy woman. Surprised AFP allows him such a free reign, with his track record of affairs & ‘dabbling’ with her mate, the Botox woman🙈🤣🙀
AFP is lying in bed cuddling the thing she loves most in life, keeping it close and away from the rest of them ... money ... the whole clan are on the beg around her for handouts now because the angry old buzzard has everything that's left in her sweaty mitts and she is not up for sharing it ... all because Kippers magic money tree has shrivelled up and died ... just like her nipples and her ovaries

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ha ha ha ha ... I bet this is how Kipper presents at court ... looking horrendous with more fake injuries than you shake a stick at and talking utter shite

1714059339989.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder/wander who will get the job to be her chaperone tomorrow?
A selfie having some healthy drink on the train tomorrow?
What will she wear? I've just done jury service and some of the stuff the witnesses/defendant turned up in :oops:
How will she cope without her vape until the scheduled breaks?
How will her MH fair? Her ADHD, her peri-menopause, PTSD, bad memory?
Will she be able to avoid contempt of court?
Will her children all send messages of support that can be played on the big screen in court, before she starts singing A Whole New World.
How long before she blames everyone else for her money problems? Pete & Alex for court cases, brother Dan for not doing her accounts.
Will she still claim to be minted?
Will she tell the judge her house is safe and no one can take it from her?
Will she keep looking into the camera and fixing her hair and pouting her lips like on her lives?
Will she ask the judge if he knows who Jordan is/or Am I like you thought I would be/Or ask if you think she is prettier than her pap pictures.
Will she shout her answers?
Will she claim she can't stand because of her poorly feet?

Honestly, my questions could go on for hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Where's the pineapple Stan, you're not in a pub, you don't have to choose.
That annoys me more than it should as I love both on the same plate 🤣
Looks delish 😋

Edit: I've just read you also use lard for the chips. Actual old school, me too in a special lidded pan only for frying. Beef dripping is nice too ❤
I remember my first home economics class was tea and toast. Perhaps that’s what Skanky has been teaching small Legolas to prepare.

Do you have a fancy egg ring too Stan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange that with all the attempts & breaks in’s at MM, seeing someone shining a torch outside, is just usual, late at night🙀! So Mr PP turns up late (obviously dark) to try and fill the water tank on his mobile home🧐😱. Bollocks. Maybe he’s seeing his fancy woman. Surprised AFP allows him such a free reign, with his track record of affairs & ‘dabbling’ with her mate, the Botox woman🙈🤣🙀
Yes all the kidnap threats, break ins, trespassers, the random strangers driving up the driveway the gate graffiti and dog assassin sending her a message but let's Jett wonder/wander around outside in the dark and doesn't bat an eyelid when Mr PP is coming and going at all hours. 🤔😎

Reactions: 27
Could also be a lot of press & public interest.
Good sign that it’s the only hearing in that courtroom all day so it could go on for hours. If it is a PE and she fails to attend a warrant can be issued for her arrest. She wouldn’t save herself of anything though as she would be hauled up before the court to answer the same questions anyway. My feeling is this hearing will be all about her first bankruptcy and shenanigans after that but a Trustee would obviously also want to cover her earnings after that bankruptcy which is the basis of her tax assessments for her second. As it’s on oath she could drop herself right in it and either be perjuring herself or providing evidence for her own prosecution! Just touching on any MH excuses she may give/has given. If she has/does any good judge would want to know what it is about her MH that has made it impossible for her to deal with her affairs with the Trustee up to now? They won’t accept generic twaddle it would need to be specific backed up by qualified MH professionals. If she thinks she can swan into court and give blasé vague answers saying pretty much nothing or just repeating the same thing I think she might be in for a shock. This PE has been in the planning by the Trustee for months. He will have sent her letter after letter setting out exactly the information she should have been providing which she has presumably ignored. Even I am hopeful for tomorrow. Looks like judge Mullen is a very experienced Insolvency Judge. Who was the judge last time?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Mr PP traveling back and forth from I.O.W in the motorhome and the flatbed works van is left on Pricey Towers drive explains why it's been seen in recent pictures, but the question is if Mr PP is spending days at a time living on the driveway of Pricey Towers who's looking after AFP on the I.O.W she can't be in a good enough state to be out shopping, shouting at builders if the house isn't finished and doing all the housework. 🤣🤔
Why is he living in his van there? For work?

Reactions: 10
Good sign that it’s the only hearing in that courtroom all day so it could go on for hours. If it is a PE and she fails to attend a warrant can be issued for her arrest. She wouldn’t save herself of anything though as she would be hauled up before the court to answer the same questions anyway. My feeling is this hearing will be all about her first bankruptcy and shenanigans after that but a Trustee would obviously also want to cover her earnings after that bankruptcy which is the basis of her tax assessments for her second. As it’s on oath she could drop herself right in it and either be perjuring herself or providing evidence for her own prosecution! Just touching on any MH excuses she may give/has given. If she has/does any good judge would want to know what it is about her MH that has made it impossible for her to deal with her affairs with the Trustee up to now? They won’t accept generic twaddle it would need to be specific backed up by qualified MH professionals. If she thinks she can swan into court and give blasé vague answers saying pretty much nothing or just repeating the same thing I think she might be in for a shock. This PE has been in the planning by the Trustee for months. He will have sent her letter after letter setting out exactly the information she should have been providing which she has presumably ignored. Even I am hopeful for tomorrow. Looks like judge Mullen is a very experienced Insolvency Judge. Who was the judge last time?
its been posted before a few times ... but Kippers testimony is gonna go something like this ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Judge Burton.
Absolutely agree with all you have said. 👍
Yes, they always said her PE would take all day, part of the reason it kept getting delayed before, as needed full court days to be scheduled.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Well KFP openly bad mouthed a previous GF, calling her a F’ing S lag, for no reason. Junior has had very little contact with his mother since then. Doubt J will be rushing to introduce his new lady to the potty mouthed mother, any time soon🙈🙉💩. I’ve always thought Mr PP & AFP walking around naked in front of the kids, odd. More so as PP is KFP & Daniel’s step dad. Not right KFP prancing round naked with Mr PP staying in motorhome. On drive of MM. As dear Dolly pointed out, she said she covers nippless tits with tea towel, but what about her bottom half? So is Mr PP staying at MM in motorhome as he’s working local & not on IOW? Is he loading said motorhome with fence panels?🤣. Can’t drive the van & MH at same time - weird.🙀
Let's face it, PP's probably been there, Skank hates all women so much she'd be delighted to get one over on Ironlung as well. I dare say 'arry will have had a ride on the qt so that Skank has the satisfaction of having pulled her sister's husband. I bet she's got it all on video too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.