Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why fix the sewage issue and the decrepit externals of the house when you can have a naff tv wall??? Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had enough of KH and his bleeping ` wandering/wondering ` dickView attachment 2895048View attachment 2895051View attachment 2895074View attachment 2895076View attachment 2895077View attachment 2895078View attachment 2895080View attachment 2895082View attachment 2895083it's getting boring now :rolleyes: .... on that note, back to the ole hoe in question, and what this thread is about ... Im posting some pics of the fair maiden ..... I've never been a fan .. Im old enough to remember her in the page 3 glamour modwweel days, and before work I would pop into the newsagents to buy 20 Bensons and the scum, she was on every bleeping newspaper, magazine .... being the nasty bleep we all know ... fast forward ` 85yrs ` nothing much has changed, still revolting and vile with zero self respect ...... she was never a stunner, however without all the botched surgery, she would have aged quite well ... instead that Jessica Alves bloke, is looking more feminine than pwicceee, and that's really saying something🤷‍♀️
That third picture is PEAK EYEBROWS imo. The widest and shiniest they have ever been lol.
I bet she would give anything to be able to go back to some of those older pics-before she started cutting and pasting her face. Even at the start of CW time she looked relatively normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If anyone needs a reminder of why we are Krusties ,
and why we should only concentrate on one thick
witch, Well ,
I don’t wanna get buried in a pet cemetery
I don’t wanna be Skankys pet again
I don’t wanna be buried in a pet cemetery
I don’t wanna be slants pet again

Attachments

Reactions: 17
But why though? They’ve been mentioned and discussed continuously since I’ve been reading here. Plus this precise thread has been responsible for the GFM which raised nearly £17K for him.
I’m trying to catch up with the thread and it’s all been about Kieron. Where he has been spoken about on this thread, this is now a takeover. 90% Kieron, 10% Skank. She must be pissing herself laughing reading this. Her work is done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think we can all agree that J and B not being on social media in whatever form is good, well apart from MP hints. And we all know KFP is being far too quiet so something has happened/ is happening that she doesn't want in the media (even hints of eg custody outcomes) as she has already slipped to the bottom of the ex celeb pole and that will more than likely bother her more than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All ex boyfriends have been fair game to be discussed right up until now.

Why are people being told what they can and can't talk about because it doesn't fit the narrative?!

Can people not moderate me unless you're role is moderator.

All information right now, re. Kieran and Kipper is ABSOLUTELY pertinent. They are both a total shambles and I am being polite here.

I'm respect of the GFM I did not donate so will hold my opinion as I imagine it's a bit of a sore and sensitive subject to some.

No one is losing focus about what an absolute seahag and vile bottom feeder Kipper is but we need to keep an open mind that we may - or may not - have had the wool pulled over our eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hold my hands up, I’m Not telling anyone what they can and cannot post. I read a post about Harvey going into hospital and KP off out with her new egg…as soon as that post hit there’s been a massive amount of deflection on this thread re KH and MP instead. He does have his own thread that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And then there's Charlie the builder and Boyson ended up being the hired help

Reactions: 13
All I’ve got to say is KH is an adult male having legal extra marital (albeit he isn’t married) affairs with equally adult females, he hasnt introduced them all to the kids the kids have been introduced to MP and according to Polly another female who babysat them, hardly a stream of new mammys 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️we have been told of( and proven) 1 episode of anger ie the pie throwing, now I’m am not saying this is ok, and I am not dismissing how upset the two kids were, but can you say with good intention that the kids should be taken into care because of this,rather than in KH care the answer is no , he isn’t perfect and he probably does need therapy, if it’s ever proven Michelle has done more than that I episode, if it’s ever proven Michelle said she didn’t want his kids permanently and he has put her over his kids then of course that changes the narrative and in that instance he shouldn’t have them, Polly is a scorned woman she’s already said the authorities know and have seen the video, so there was absolutely no reason to drag up a relationship that ended 2 year ago,it’s unhealthy so what if they’ve stayed together what business is that of hers, she’s hurt and it’s my opinion skank is using her as cannon fodder, encouraging her to spill shite because she can’t because of the restraining order and when she’s finished with her ,Polly will be dumped sknak will turn it on her saying I played no part,and Polly will be up the mither and it will be her name that’s trashed. I don’t care if you agree or disagree because that’s what makes the world go round,

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone who knows about animals - are the hairless cat and the dog on Kipper's stories really playing? It looks vicious to me (but I know nothing about animals!)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hold my hands up, I’m Not telling anyone what they can and cannot post. I read a post about Harvey going into hospital and KP off out with her new egg…as soon as that post hit there’s been a massive amount of deflection on this thread re KH and MP instead. He does have his own thread that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes he does, that was set up because a poster on here was told to set it up because her opinions on him weren’t welcome here. The thread has got busier and despite what some think. It’s not because we are creating a smear campaign or kp super fans.

I find it sad and frustrating that every player in KP’s life - friends , ex’s, family members, ‘work associates are all fair game to be spoke about. Apart from KH. He can only be spoken about if the topic is favourable. If not it’s derailing and must only be spoken about in the KH thread. But if we speak about kh on his thread we are told we are two faced, it’s very confusing knowing when and where is ok for us to speak about the people involved!! in my mind talking about KH objectively should be ok in this thread as it’s kinda current with the situation 🫠🫣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So no new tea today?
Cmon Kipper you've been pretty predictable so far. Give us something to actually talk about. Sing us a song, we haven't heard Hannow I got chew for a while. Get Legoboy to make you an egg sandwich or something.
---

maybe he's still dipping his toe in 🤔
Well I guess we have the podcast tomorrow to look forward to, that should give us plenty to talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
One more for tonight then back tomorrow 😀💖 xxx...

Little Legohead has to do Katie's eyebrows nowadays seeing as Katie's money is running out 😄 x

Resizer_17139885288561.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.