Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no new tea today?
Cmon Kipper you've been pretty predictable so far. Give us something to actually talk about. Sing us a song, we haven't heard Hannow I got chew for a while. Get Legoboy to make you an egg sandwich or something.
---
Yep he’s gotta toe the line , if you know what I mean
maybe he's still dipping his toe in πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
W0W - @slightly disheveled what a great dream, eh?
Funnily enough I think there's a pomified pic of Kieran as a choir boy....
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€­πŸ˜‡ πŸ’πŸŒŸπŸ˜˜ xXx @Pom Bear xXx
Loool I remember making that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸΆπŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxxx...

Resizer_16381299740170.jpg

She bent LegoMan over and super-glued it to his &r$e didn't she @Pom Bear?
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ xXx
---

You're absolutely spot on there @chicken stewbles, but the kids would still be bullied at school due to both Kipper & Kieran. They can't win either way πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ͺ
I tried, looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx...

Resizer_17139819224601.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Unpopular opinion. Can those wanting
To discuss KH, MP stuff pop across to the Kieran Hayler thread? Surely we should keep this thread to discuss KP?I’ll pop back to lurking now
But why though? They’ve been mentioned and discussed continuously since I’ve been reading here. Plus this precise thread has been responsible for the GFM which raised nearly Β£17K for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Couple of interesting comments in the Daily Mail πŸ€”View attachment 2895040
Been reading some of the comments too 🀣

If she wants a family night in, she will have to book it....as none of her kids live with her....speaks volumes, mummy dearest!

I thought she had found her dream house in Yorkshire, here is all the evidence needed that she is really off her head as no sane person would install that if she was moving elsewhere.

Bet that's another licence she doesn't have.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what tomorrow’s podcast will be about?
Sophie’s new kitchen? KP new bathroom and cinema room?
Telling us she has loads of money
Hopefully the BH is soon only a few days left in April

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had enough of KH and his bleeping ` wandering/wondering ` dick
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 15.47.47.png
images - 2023-02-20T140934.928.jpg
Screenshot_20230109_192642.jpg
the-tv-choice-awards-2016_5374568.jpg
Screenshot_20230726_233025_Chrome.jpg
images - 2024-04-23T120458.770.jpg
1713729658900.png
images - 2024-04-23T120240.603.jpg
Screenshot_20230731-184021_Gallery.jpg
it's getting boring now :rolleyes: .... on that note, back to the ole hoe in question, and what this thread is about ... Im posting some pics of the fair maiden ..... I've never been a fan .. Im old enough to remember her in the page 3 glamour modwweel days, and before work I would pop into the newsagents to buy 20 Bensons and the scum, she was on every bleeping newspaper, magazine .... being the nasty bleep we all know ... fast forward ` 85yrs ` nothing much has changed, still revolting and vile with zero self respect ...... she was never a stunner, however without all the botched surgery, she would have aged quite well ... instead that Jessica Alves bloke, is looking more feminine than pwicceee, and that's really saying somethingπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Dane Bowers lives in Dubai. I don't believe that he visits the MM twice a month, if even at all. He seems to have well and truly moved on, I don't think he'd bother going back to her even for a quick shag

Reactions: 27
Love how when they do these polls for themselves they always leave out 'no it's bleeping shite'! Can't have anyone tell you the truth eh Soph?
---

Yes you're right you can be classified as blind and still have some sight, but that would usually require you to have very thick glasses to help you see. My husband's auntie was classed as blind but used to write the tiniest writing you have ever seen because the magnification of her glasses was so great she probably thought it was huge! The thing that I don't get is that H DOESN"T wear glasses. I think it's been said that they tried to give him glasses when he was little and he didn't like them and wouldn't wear them so of course his loving mother didn't make him wear them. Of course little kids don't want to wear glasses, the same as they don't want to wear hats etc but with enough encouragement and patience you can teach them to do it. My friend's granddaughter wears glasses because her sight is poor and she is only a toddler. So yes I can accept that H can be considered legally blind and have some sight, but what I don't understand is him not wearing glasses yet being able to see well enough to write and draw without them.
Yes my son has some sight but is still classed as legally blind

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There's been rumours for years that skank meets up with Dane Bowers every time he visits the UK, meeting for a quicky at the airport hotel or sneaking off to where he's staying, skank goes off grid every now and then when shes egg hunting or meeting one. Skank was at that band launch he did making a complete arse of herself if he didn't want anything to do with IT why invite her. 😎

Reactions: 21
There's been rumours for years that skank meets up with Dane Bowers every time he visits the UK, meeting for a quicky at the airport hotel or sneaking off to where he's staying, skank goes off grid every now and then when shes egg hunting or meeting one. Skank was at that band launch he did making a complete arse of herself if he didn't want anything to do with IT why invite her. 😎
Another confession to make after admitting I like 2 Peter Andre songs

Buggin by Dane Bowers (with KP in the vid) is a CHOON, classic UK garage.
Shut Up and Forget About It is catchy too, with a funny video. It's about KP.
I also liked his song with Victoria Beckham.
Another Lover was shite.
Sadly his solo album was never released by the record company as the singles underperformed.

Then you have Another Level, love Bomb Diggy and Be Alone No More.

Bring me back to 2000...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But why though? They’ve been mentioned and discussed continuously since I’ve been reading here. Plus this precise thread has been responsible for the GFM which raised nearly Β£17K for him.
The people who donated, up to them, Nothing to do with Skanky, if you are unhappy, start a Kieron GFM thread, this thread is for Krusties, it’s being derailed

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Last post from me on this today because it's pissing people off keep talking about KH but it could be harassment from pollyanna wotsit too and not need loads of IT resources, she's on record talking about it and admitting it. Part of investigations will be talking to the suspects and police asking them what the feck they're doing. Sometimes as people feel justified they admit thngs. also talking to the victim and family and getting them to confirm they've been stressed and alarmed by it all.
Agreed, I think it's irrelevant whether or not KP is behind it, what this woman has done by putting this out there is wrong in and of itself. It must be obvious to KH who it is ( after all even we have figured it out) and if the police went and had a word with her she might not be as brazen as skanky and throw skanky under the bus to get the attention off of herself!
---
I have one minor thing to add to the KH affair debate... no children involved ... I divorced my ex for various reasons, none of which was adultery, he is a knob, we did not remain friends. He was in the music industry and involved with the development of a young singer 3 years before I left him. She was odd frankly, 16 at the start and my ex and I spoke to her Mum because she got a bit fixated on him (he was 30), because of this she was never alone with him ... long story short, her singing career went nowhere and her contract was binned, years later (long after my divorce) she wrote a book that also went nowhere ... I was messaged about it by mutual friends ... an entire chapter on her 'torrid affair' with my husband and how he had divorced me to be with her ... complete and utter bullshit, the lot of it. I know my ex well, he had zero interest in her, she was/is a nutcase and I DIVORCED HIM, a
as far as i was and am concerned anyone is welcome to him ... Adultery at that tkme would have been far easier grounds for divorce and beloeve me I would have been grateful to have that grounds ... but, I know that there was no adultery with anyone let alone that oddbod kid ... all I am saying is, that people can be very strange, literally make tit up and convince themselves that things happenned, especially when they are nuts and their ego cant accept that the object of their desire isn't, or is no longer interested .. exhibit A ...
I can totally sympathize with you on that front. My husband used to work with a woman who as it turned out was certifiably nuts. She was having domestic abuse issues ( or so she told him) and would often turn up on our doorstep in tears. Once when I was away visiting my mum she claimed that he had had sex with her in our house, which would be quite impressive as his mum was staying with him at the time and we had 3 kids! Fortunately I know him well enough to know it wasn't true but she did try and make things difficult for him for a while. Then she actually did get sectioned so that was the end of that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
After reading all that other uncomfortable stuff etc tonight, this has made me laugh so much Pom 🀣 you really are a breath of fresh air to this thread. :love: β€πŸ’–β€πŸ’–..keep it up! xxxx
Thank you very much and I'm so pleased I made you laugh. I'm really glad, especially after the uncomfortable reading. I always worry if I over do my pics, but that's made me feel more confident thank you Love from Pom πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–β€β€β€πŸΆπŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

For you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–β€πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xxx...

Resizer_17139828529221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.