Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's my point. You are hopefully having a much happier life now and have put the memory of your ex behind you. This woman needs to do the same.
Exactly, Jomo. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, I have a wonderful guy now, 14 years of being happy with him. Love you Robbie 😍
He does read here 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Exactly, Jomo. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, I have a wonderful guy now, 14 years of being happy with him. Love you Robbie 😍
He does read here 😂😂
Aww you just made my heart smile ☺. I am so glad you have found someone special - wishing you lots more happy years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bit of well timed deflection again...... i had gammon steaks, egg and chips for tea. 😘 View attachment 2893641As for "the romantic novel" (true or not) think that's a bit of well timed deflection aswell,, soon derailed and stopped everyone from talking about skanks antics again especially when it seems again that something has hit the fan that skank wants keeping quiet and not looked into by the nosey journos that lurk. 😎
As far as red tops are concerned it's a non story. Any concerns about the kids have been looked into. Regardless of the truth KH is just a bloke who used to be married (YEARS AGO) to an aging has been former tit model / tv reality show person ... there is no public interest in his personal life. The only person interested in destroying KH in every which way possible is Kipper, and she doesnt give a toss how that affects the children involved, there is no mileage in KH life as far as the media are concerned ... apart from which Kipper already labelled him a serial cheat and a sex addict so whats new? MP is not perfect, no one is, but, she us also not a zleb and has been thrown into the media because of her relationship with Kippers ex ... she has never tried to carve out any kind of zlebrity for herself, her relationship is her business. And, finally, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... kipper is a known cheat in relationships, a known drug user (both evidenced in the media previously) and KIPPER has had court limited access to her children more than once before which the media kept quiet about (so did KH). Regardless of anything else they do in their lives I am yet to be convinced that KH or MP are bad parents, even the pie video is clutching at straws (thats the best evidence Kipper has and its naff all) ... it seems that the family court agrees ... on the other hand ... I have seen plenty of evidence of bad parenting and exploitation of her children by Kipper. B&J deserve quiet stable private childhoods and they are far more likely to have that with their father
---
I can’t say I’m surprised if KH is a dirty dog. If MP stays with him that’s up to her and who are we to judge. Maybe she’s not bothered if he shags about? The details of their relationship are their business. It doesn’t make him a bad dad. And women turning up at the door? That’s on the woman is it not? She sounds unhinged to be honest. Contacting everyone involved, turning up at his house, plastering it all over social media 2 years later. Where’s the dignity?? It’s well known he’s in a relationship, it’s even more well known that he’s a serial shagger after they plastered info about his affairs all over the red tops. He might be nice but dim and have a massive dingaling but I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot breadstick. Yet she’s surprised it went to tit? I mean haway!
Hanow 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am only here to see KFP finally get what she deserves. She is a vile, nasty, vicious bully, who has caused misery to many people. She is a drink/drug addict who always puts herself first. She doesn’t care about the well being and safety of her children, and has proudly sexualised her young daughter. She has mistreated numerous pets, refuses to pay her debts, drives illegally, harasses her exes and their new partners :mad:
I could go on, but you all get the drift :)
I just want to see the smirk wiped off her face when she finally gets to court and realises she has run out of road and prison awaits.
The kids are safe ❤
Now I want the rest of the animals to be rehomed 🙏 and the MM taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Plus Valentino must be affected somehow - he was replying to comments on the pie video defending his mum, saying the kids were acting up and questioning did other people ever get stuff thrown at them. I don't blame him really as he is bound to want to protect his mum, and maybe K and M had words with him since, this has to be difficult for him
I didn’t see that!

Reactions: 11
I’ve also shagged Kieran ‘The Glazed Ham’ Hayler. (Totally stole Lauren from MAFS line).

He sneaked in to my DMs whilst I was wearing my trainers. He did stretch them a bit but nothing compared to what he did to my flange!!!

We haven’t met in person but his knob is so humongous he bummed me from the downstairs loo at his house whilst I was loading the dishwasher at mine in London.

Don’t judge, it deffo love. We’ll be together 4 eva, innit Bruv.
---
I’ve also shagged Kieran ‘The Glazed Ham’ Hayler. (Totally stole Lauren from MAFS line).

He sneaked in to my DMs whilst I was wearing my trainers. He did stretch them a bit but nothing compared to what he did to my flange!!!

We haven’t met in person but his knob is so humongous he bummed me from the downstairs loo at his house whilst I was loading the dishwasher at mine in London.

Don’t judge, it deffo love. We’ll be together 4 eva, innit Bruv.
What I will say is that his knob stinks. I thought it was the drains but they smell more like cabbage. It was that fishy cheesy scent of unwashed cock. Kind a like the stench of a dead body - unmistakable. I can let that slide tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What is the point of those shelves just to display stars stuck to the wall!
Like everything she does, it's half arsed and a bit puzzling. The weird thing is, you just know that elsewhere in the mm there's animal tit and piss, piles of clothes. Old Amy the rubbish granny, and Sophie the auntie turning a blind eye to neglect, seem to have normal homes, does kipper never wake up one day and think oh god I must get a grip on this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i have read the latest on Kieran and the thing i did not get is half way through it says Kieran made a women pay him to keep the affair he was having with her a secret in my mind why would she be paying him to keep it a secret after all he would not want it to come out(espec as if it is true and he was having loads at the same time it would ruin his marriage and reputation he would gain nothing by leaking he was having a affair)surely he would be paying the women to keep their mouths shut but even if he is a cheat it does not make him a bad dad but taking drugs/drink driving/bankruptcy(not calling everyone that goes bankrupt bad most comply with the rules)and not complying with the law painting your young kids inappropriately dressed/made up all over the media for your own gain(not on about family pictures)i know which one i think is worse
---

i just like how all these people get into a relationship and start recording/saving all the messages and videos they send each other i have been in a relationship for 31 years and have never thought oh i will record what my partner says to me/sends to me real strange thing to do in my opinion(Katie and Carl also claim they recorded each others messages WHY)and this women still as messages on her phone from years ago(or printed them out and saved them)i have no messages on my phone from last week never mind last year
Tbf I have messages on my phone with my partner they started when we first got together in 2020 over 4000 photos shared lol. I don’t keep them for future reference and revenge purposes but I do like to look back on them for nostalgia.

If I found out I was in a relationship with a married man I would probably keep the messages too. In case the woman came to me so I could show it wasn’t completely one sided.

I don’t agree with her sharing all this. It just adds another adult to the mix that isn’t putting the children first, I’ve put my view on KH’s behaviour on the KP thread as I know it won’t be well received here. Kitchen lady said on her post he is trying to discredit her and what happens and she is trying to clear her name. The video didn’t make the mainstream for obvious reasons and nor will this. The only people likely to see it are those invested in the drama or those that know about it already - tattlers / KP fans. It’s not going to go any further that that . Although granted it shouldn’t have been released at all.

Is KH’s alleged behaviour illegal? No but it’s is immoral and at a time when the children have already been exposed to so much by KP he should have known better than to act with his dick. He wouldn’t have other women trying to expose and harass him if he didn’t keep it in his pants. I know KP will also have a vendetta against him but he isn’t and hasn’t helped himself by his behaviour either. Women wouldn’t be knocking on his door recording his conversations if he wasn’t shagging about 🤷🏼‍♀️. Some accountability on his behalf is needed.

Let’s hope going forward the children are safe and protected from the drama their parents have brought into their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tbf I have messages on my phone with my partner they started when we first got together in 2020 over 4000 photos shared lol. I don’t keep them for future reference and revenge purposes but I do like to look back on them for nostalgia.

If I found out I was in a relationship with a married man I would probably keep the messages too. In case the woman came to me so I could show it wasn’t completely one sided.

I don’t agree with her sharing all this. It just adds another adult to the mix that isn’t putting the children first, I’ve put my view on KH’s behaviour on the KP thread as I know it won’t be well received here. Kitchen lady said on her post he is trying to discredit her and what happens and she is trying to clear her name. The video didn’t make the mainstream for obvious reasons and nor will this. The only people likely to see it are those invested in the drama or those that know about it already - tattlers / KP fans. It’s not going to go any further that that . Although granted it shouldn’t have been released at all.

Is KH’s alleged behaviour illegal? No but it’s is immoral and at a time when the children have already been exposed to so much by KP he should have known better than to act with his dick. He wouldn’t have other women trying to expose and harass him if he didn’t keep it in his pants. I know KP will also have a vendetta against him but he isn’t and hasn’t helped himself by his behaviour either. Women wouldn’t be knocking on his door recording his conversations if he wasn’t shagging about 🤷🏼‍♀️. Some accountability on his behalf is needed.

Let’s home going forward the children are safe and protected from the drama their parents have brought into their lives.
This... i agree the kitchen woman is a d!ck. But it's pretty clear KH sent out the vid of the pie throwing and the kids upset, that's a pretty rotten thing to do imo. There seems to be more to this case and this family than what KH has portrayed on social media, and no adult is coming across well TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve seen people say the kids are safe now, so I really hope that this means KH has full custody and maybe just supervised access for KP. If it’s 50-50, they’re not safe at all. If anything, it will just be even more chaos for them. I really feel for those kids. And I agree that all adults involved here aren’t coming across well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With the timing it's obvious KP has a hand in this. I didn't read what this person wrote just read the messages and listened to the bits there. I believe elements to be true but that doesn't make him a tit father, the kids are still better off with him than KP. My dad cheated and even had a son with another woman but he was a fantastic dad and still is. I will say one thing which made me sad regarding pie gate and I don't think the sound clip is fake. Michelle clearly admits she threw the pie but says it wasn't at Bunny "if anything it was at Jet" So that makes it ok then? No.

Still all this coming out 2 years later when KH possible has the kids smacks of KP. They will aways be better off with him and just visitation with KP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Mrs B I did not have you down as a Cure fan. I don’t know why, great band from my youth too. Although Bob has aged like a ghostly ballsack much like our KFP is but with added Cuprinol shade dark teak 😆
I went to see them a few years ago in Bellahouston Park in Glasgow. Still sound great but Bob now looks like a melted candle of himself. Though fair enough he must be at least 20 years older than Skank. She’s shocking looking for her age. Even without the surgery THAT skin. It’s so sun damaged!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With the timing it's obvious KP has a hand in this. I didn't read what this person wrote just read the messages and listened to the bits there. I believe elements to be true but that doesn't make him a tit father, the kids are still better off with him than KP. My dad cheated and even had a son with another woman but he was a fantastic dad and still is. I will say one thing which made me sad regarding pie gate and I don't think the sound clip is fake. Michelle clearly admits she threw the pie but says it wasn't at Bunny "if anything it was at Jet" So that makes it ok then? No.

Still all this coming out 2 years later when KH possible has the kids smacks of KP. They will aways be better off with him and just visitation with KP.
I took her to mean that the womans info was wrong becuase she was telling jett off not bunny when she threw the pie
Not that she was saying it was okay x

Reactions: 8
Like everything she does, it's half arsed and a bit puzzling. The weird thing is, you just know that elsewhere in the mm there's animal tit and piss, piles of clothes. Old Amy the rubbish granny, and Sophie the auntie turning a blind eye to neglect, seem to have normal homes, does kipper never wake up one day and think oh god I must get a grip on this house.
Maybe Lego spat his dummy out & demanded she had a half decent room for him to play in?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Let’s hope going forward the children are safe and protected from the drama their parents have brought into their lives.
[/QUOT

so you think it is normal if you are in a relationship with someone(even if both of you are all ready married)it is normal or right to record any messages/video the person sends you just so you can show them and to justify that you were not accountable if the affair came out(maybe the ones saying you love each other but not the sort this person is saying was sent and saved only reason to save text like these are to use them against the other person if they dump you)and going to the house contacting other women all seems like a women that can not get over him dumping her and wants revenge

Reactions: 13
I don't think any 'adult' - and I use the term very loosely - can be defended in this situation.

Being disappointed and angry with K&M does not deter from our utter vemon we feel for Kipper. It doesn't have to be so black and white.

No smoke without fire. Yes, the timing is suss but that doesn't mean there is not fact baseline.

Blind adoration for K&M's parenting and/or questionable online behaviours is not helpful. We can't turn a blind eye to that.

Echoing sentiments.. What a bleeping tit show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.