Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, missing a few her, actual achievements.
Restraining order
Double bankruptcy, that's is a rare achievement
Court cases
She was also the runner-up as having 'One of the worst driving records I have ever seen' (judge Kelly?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe this woman too, the receipts are pretty convincing for me. I also think she must be as deranged as skank & has worked with her on this exposé. To create a website is rather desperate, she must still be reeling from the fact K & H are still together despite her best efforts & telling Michelle about the affair.
I wonder what has happened that made her happy to expose herself for cheating on her own husband for three years with Kieran. All her family, friends & hundreds of complete strangers knowing her private business doesn’t seem to bother her at all which I find odd! I think she’s hoping this will get picked up by the media & catapult her into some kind of fame, perhaps to help out her business🤔

What I don’t agree with is saying the kids need a fresh start away from Kieran because of his past affairs, It’s not ideal behaviour but it’s not illegal like most of skanks. What would be the alternative for the kids? Putting them in care with strangers? It’s not realistic & I don’t think that would help the children heal from all they have already been through so far.
I agree, but the media aren't going to pick this up. Who cares Keiran is just a bloke he's not even KP last ex anymore doubt the majority of the general public remember who he is.
If this is true then this person needs to get some dignity and grace, you got played. Happens all the time. Does it make him a dick, yes and you for being involved with someone in a relationship. This has nothing to do with the kids. V seems like a well adjusted young man so it's had no impact on him. Yes the perfect life posted on insta might not be one hundred percent true but no one believes that anyway.
Not sure what this person's end goal is but they just look deranged and hateful like a teen. It's not like he ripped them of for money or whatever. He had an affair he was cheating they went into it knowing that. So what if he was cheating with someone else too. crappy but not illegal and it happens.
The only thing I hope there's no truth in is the underage stuff. Collectively we have dismissed the video, affair etc but seems to be true in one way or another.
And keiran if you read here, get yourself some help! No good just being present for your children, you need to live for them. Set a good example.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All her awards for her charity work, her MBE, erm... Her GCSE's.... Erm erm... Her driving licence, her paramedic qualification. Ooh ooh, I know, all her worst ever seen diagnosed conditions I hereby certify that Lady Katrina Price has the worstest broken feet/adhd/ wotever I have ever seen.
I'm watching pamela andersons home make over show on channel 4 at the moment, they were up in her attic looking for some art she'd kept to put on her wall and the designer asked what's in all those boxes there and she said ' oh various awards and stuff' no airs or graces no showing off ( and she's won a heck of a lot more than skanky!)
Her going out clothes were all really extravagant/ colourful/ sparkly/ but she just wore plain normal nice dresses at home in the day. And her house was so light and airy and everything was clean and decorated naturally it's so nice.
You would never know she's a superstar if you saw the show and hadn't heard of her before. And she's so nice to animals and is an advocate for nature and animal right ( sorry I love her)
Then you have KP that's just tacky and crass, garish and rude and abuses animals and kids get she thinks she's an icon 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It also pulls KRS into the public 'smearing' now who would have a grudge against Kieran, Michelle AND her......I can't think 🤔

There was a case a couple of years ago where a young woman faked text messages in the way you state (saving fake names on a phone and writing the messages) she accused 6 men of rape that way and police arrested them on the fake messages.
I’ve seen that, what a horrific watch! She would beat herself up with hammers & say that men had kidnapped her!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I posted this in the K&M thread too but just my thoughts.

What an utter tit show this is. Those poor kids.

My only observation is that neither K or M can spell "you're" they always write "your" instead on any insta posts (it always irritates me haha). Haven't looked back but would be interested to see if it's spelled like that in the posts. I thought a lot of them sounded like they'd been written by the same person. Not doubting the content and it's clear that they are all pretty crappy in this scenario but I guess it's always good to check

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i have read the latest on Kieran and the thing i did not get is half way through it says Kieran made a women pay him to keep the affair he was having with her a secret in my mind why would she be paying him to keep it a secret after all he would not want it to come out(espec as if it is true and he was having loads at the same time it would ruin his marriage and reputation he would gain nothing by leaking he was having a affair)surely he would be paying the women to keep their mouths shut but even if he is a cheat it does not make him a bad dad but taking drugs/drink driving/bankruptcy(not calling everyone that goes bankrupt bad most comply with the rules)and not complying with the law painting your young kids inappropriately dressed/made up all over the media for your own gain(not on about family pictures)i know which one i think is worse
---
I like to think I’m a critical thinker of open and sound mind. I believe everything this woman is saying. The receipts speak for themselves. Plus I’ve been on the receiving end of similar carrot-dangling myself years ago until I finally saw the light. Those two kids are surrounded by toxicity at every turn. A tit self-obsessed Mother who sees them as collateral and a sex-addicted Father who can’t keep his dick in his pants for 5 minutes, plus his new wife who is so desperate to get one up on his ex she’s willing to put her fingers in her ears and ignore the infidelities or else she’s become completely desensitised. I know desensitisation is possible because it happened to me. B&J need a new start away from all this tit. For me, they are all complicit in making these children’s lives an utter tit show. Come for me if you want but make sure you’ve read her whole post from beginning to end and not just skim read it before you do. Just remember folks - there’s room for more than one villain in this story
i just like how all these people get into a relationship and start recording/saving all the messages and videos they send each other i have been in a relationship for 31 years and have never thought oh i will record what my partner says to me/sends to me real strange thing to do in my opinion(Katie and Carl also claim they recorded each others messages WHY)and this women still as messages on her phone from years ago(or printed them out and saved them)i have no messages on my phone from last week never mind last year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well........ I wander/wonder........🤔
Slapgate, hmmmmmmm. SB did deny it all didn't he?
All very vague. She admitted that she had used make up to fake the bruises and once when B said on camera that he had punched her (KFP), she denied it and said that he never had. He did catch her messaging someone though, so I would imagine that they did have an explosive row. Didn't she drop the charges or refuse to pursue them when they made up again?

Reactions: 17
What a tit show! These people are adults! Yes people, they walk amongst us!!
What I don’t understand is what is Pollyanna gaining from sharing this story? An affair for three years, if true, is awful- I imagine she also lost her husband so is perhaps feeling pissed off that she is left with nothing.
Affairs happen, they aren’t illegal but the suggestion he groomed her and other women seems a bit far fetched when she describes the whole episode as a ‘love story’.

Reactions: 35
i have read the latest on Kieran and the thing i did not get is half way through it says Kieran made a women pay him to keep the affair he was having with her a secret in my mind why would she be paying him to keep it a secret after all he would not want it to come out(espec as if it is true and he was having loads at the same time it would ruin his marriage and reputation he would gain nothing by leaking he was having a affair)surely he would be paying the women to keep their mouths shut but even if he is a cheat it does not make him a bad dad but taking drugs/drink driving/bankruptcy(not calling everyone that goes bankrupt bad most comply with the rules)and not complying with the law painting your young kids inappropriately dressed/made up all over the media for your own gain(not on about family pictures)i know which one i think is worse
---

i just like how all these people get into a relationship and start recording/saving all the messages and videos they send each other i have been in a relationship for 31 years and have never thought oh i will record what my partner says to me/sends to me real strange thing to do in my opinion(Katie and Carl also claim they recorded each others messages WHY)and this women still as messages on her phone from years ago(or printed them out and saved them)i have no messages on my phone from last week never mind last year
Exactly - in all my married life I have never kept a record of messages etc. Why the hell would you go into a relationship and keep stuff like that unless you didn't trust them in the first place - in which case why are you in that relationship to start with?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I believe this woman too, the receipts are pretty convincing for me. I also think she must be as deranged as skank & has worked with her on this exposé. To create a website is rather desperate, she must still be reeling from the fact K & H are still together despite her best efforts & telling Michelle about the affair.
I wonder what has happened that made her happy to expose herself for cheating on her own husband for three years with Kieran. All her family, friends & hundreds of complete strangers knowing her private business doesn’t seem to bother her at all which I find odd! I think she’s hoping this will get picked up by the media & catapult her into some kind of fame, perhaps to help out her business🤔

What I don’t agree with is saying the kids need a fresh start away from Kieran because of his past affairs, It’s not ideal behaviour but it’s not illegal like most of skanks. What would be the alternative for the kids? Putting them in care with strangers? It’s not realistic & I don’t think that would help the children heal from all they have already been through so far.
Yeah, I vehemently disagree with them going into care, absolutely awful notion. They belong with KH, but he needs help. Serial cheating on your kids' mum/step mum is going to cause emotional pain to those children. He needs to pack up.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So Kieran sent that message to them (which they published a screenshot of) he made it clear he wanted them to stop.
They've carried on so it's a clear course of conduct and harassment. Police could pursue it I imagine.
---

If it's her that set up the website ( 4 years ago which shows planning) and is involved in posting all this stuff she's going to be in trouble with her history of harassing Michelle. Maybe she knows she's going down for the bankruptcy so doesn't care about another restraining order or a few months added on for harassment?
She deserves 8 years inside like Alex Belfield got for stalking JV

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If accepted as true I would imagine that all of this information would have been used in the custody hearing. If the custody hearing went in favour of Kieran then she must of done things that are much worse than this.

Reactions: 34
What a tit show! These people are adults! Yes people, they walk amongst us!!
What I don’t understand is what is Pollyanna gaining from sharing this story? An affair for three years, if true, is awful- I imagine she also lost her husband so is perhaps feeling pissed off that she is left with nothing.
Affairs happen, they aren’t illegal but the suggestion he groomed her and other women seems a bit far fetched when she describes the whole episode as a ‘love story’.
She is also not thinking about her own children. This will be hurting them as much as KH and they are innocent. They have seen their parents split up which is hard enough for them. She really needs to consider their needs. What does she want to gain from this? Even if K & M did split up it would not take away her 'pain' or turn back the clock. It will always be there eating away at her. They were both guilty parties - they both share the blame, now she needs to focus on her own life, learn from the lesson and move on.

Reactions: 28
How about suggestions what Madame can put on her media wall, cos now the kids are sorted the GFM closed, there's no reason to derail this thread with KH, and he has his own thread.
How many times has it been engaged, she could have her rings on display, if the plastic stones haven't fallen out and the fake gold tarnished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly - in all my married life I have never kept a record of messages etc. Why the hell would you go into a relationship and keep stuff like that unless you didn't trust them in the first place - in which case why are you in that relationship to start with?
I would never cause trouble for my ex. I was glad to get shot of him

• Heart
Yeah, I vehemently disagree with them going into care, absolutely awful notion. They belong with KH, but he needs help. Serial cheating on your kids' mum/step mum is going to cause emotional pain to those children. He needs to pack up.
Plus Valentino must be affected somehow - he was replying to comments on the pie video defending his mum, saying the kids were acting up and questioning did other people ever get stuff thrown at them. I don't blame him really as he is bound to want to protect his mum, and maybe K and M had words with him since, this has to be difficult for him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree just because a parent likes a shag, does not mean they should be separated from their kids. Only the most violent criminals and abusers are stopped from a relationship with their kids. KH has committed the 'sin' of adultery, it's not a child custody issue no matter how much KP and friend tries to push it as one.
Is it adultery? I thought it was only adultery if you are married. K and M are not married, are they? :unsure:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.