Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored. I need to wash my hair but do t have the energy.
So, I looked up the Whois info on the domain. It was registered on 20 April by someone who lives in West Sussex. Registrant info is redacted as the norm. But I thought registrant location was interesting.
Ohh I love it when a Krustie goes all detective.👍👍👍
How much would they have paid?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh jesus - this Whole New World album is SO BAD...onto their version Endless Love now...
Skipping to Islands in the Stream

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s all very sad for those kids. KP is an awful mother and life with her must be confusing and tiring for them. KH and I’m sure MP love them to bits, he’s a good dad in one respect, making sure they are loved, clean, go to school etc etc which will make a HUGE part of their little lives better, However…. (Getting ready to duck here…) IF all of this is true (which is does seem to be imo) what kind of a role model is he setting for Jet v and a, in regards to how to treat girls and women as he grows, and what kind of message is he sending to B about how she can be expected to be treated by boys and men as she grows. In that respect he is not being a good dad and will hopefully up his game and learn from this for the future. They are going to have such a screwed up idea of what a healthy relationship is as they seem to have no experience of one as KP is even worse!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I was about to comment on the domain name. So someone has gone to the effort to set up a website in his name to badmouth him? Maybe he IS a little scrote, but barely anywhere in those ramblings is the welfare of the kids really considered. It goes on and on. The wording isn’t from her, but I agree it has KFP’s grubby fingers all over it.
It's stalking and harassment pure and simple. KP herself has admitted to humiliating Kieran before to punish him and she said even before meeting Kieran she always gets revenge even if it takes years. I wonder if the website in his name counts as identity theft?

'Online stalking and harassment
Social networking sites, chat rooms, gaming sites and other forums are often used to stalk and harass someone, for example:

to get personal information
to communicate (calls, texts, emails, social media, creating fake accounts)
damaging the reputation
spamming and sending viruses
tricking other internet users into harassing or threatening
identity theft
threats to share private information, photographs, copies of messages,'

'Resentful Stalker
Motivation - is the desire for revenge. They want to create fear and distress in the victim, from which they achieve a sense of control and power.
The victim will be an acquaintance, stranger or an organisation that they feel has upset, mistreated or persecuted them.
The stalker will feel some sort of injustice and humiliation. They will want to ‘even the score’.
They may be suffering from paranoid beliefs, will feel they are the victim and fighting back. They will believe they are justified in what they are doing.
This stalker type often uses threats and damages property, rather than physical violence, but this cannot be ruled out.'

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He could complain to the Registrar, but it does take time and they are based in the US and they will require a court order to release the contact info. I suspect KH knows who it is, so could send a cease and desist to remove content and deactivate the website. KH obviously didn’t take any legal action last week.
We don't known he didn't take legal action? I would think this person would just ignore a cease and desist letter. I think he'll be at the mercy of the police and their decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
About £10 for the domain. They have a website builder option too. They would have to pay for hosting, so all in no more than 30 quid.
It's a lot of trouble to go to over the head of an ex! What was wrong with bloody cut and paste on Instagram!
There's an idea! KH Ex's Scorned IG account. According to the WEB there all either in contact with each other, having coffee with each other, better still one knew the other one was seeing him at the same time as her!!! FFS! Is there something in the bloody water around that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does this say? It’s meant to be her signature?
It’s meant to be Jordan but she did the Scottish spelling so it reads as Jaikey.

Jaikey definition: Jaikey (from jaikit, which is the Scots rendering of jacket) is the term applied to anyone who hangs around public places drinking, especially during the daytime. The word, which is approximately pronounced as JAY-kee, ultimately refers to the jackets that they are supposed to wear, which in the popular imagination are old and unwashed. Being a jaikey does not necessarily mean that a person is homeless, although some are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well that was some emotionally charged reading.... Jeez 🙄

So KH is a love rat - allegedly and KFP told that truth for once - allegedly

It's quite clear that KFP lost at court last week.... She's screaming that she did by being complicit in this latest scheme to ruin KH.

And the ol' kitchen wench has jumped from one narcissists bed to another (not that I think KH is a narcissist) didn't learn did she?! Just wanting to exact revenge as a woman scorned along with her new mate, Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well that was some emotionally charged reading.... Jeez 🙄

So KH is a love rat - allegedly and KFP told that truth for once - allegedly

It's quite clear that KFP lost at court last week.... She's screaming that she did by being complicit in this latest scheme to ruin KH.

And the ol' kitchen wench has jumped from one narcissists bed to another (not that I think KH is a narcissist) didn't learn did she?! Just wanting to exact revenge as a woman scorned along with her new mate, Kate.
I haven't read it (not sure ai have the energy now to keep up with the constant tirade but I like your summary)

Yes OK so KP told some truth but about what exactly....something which happened a few years ago? The reality seems to be the kids are gone from KP in a recent ruling, so whatever went on with K&M a few years ago is nothing criminal or of any real relevance to reality now.
She just clutches at any small bits of dirt she can find to try and make something stick.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.