Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think KH should sleep with one eye open because the obsession is a little unhealthy,after almost 2 years the woman in question still hasn't moved on and she is being encouraged to still bad mouth him by skank, it’s clear she was hell bent on revenge from the get go, by her own admission she contacted all other women involved with him,she went to his home to tell his partner,she shared the video all in the hope to bring him down and because it didn’t work then she’s doing it again now on a little revenge campaign, while cheating is morally wrong it’s not legally wrong, i genuinely can’t see why she’s made it public when it’s already been handed over to the relevant people, and presumably been a case of NFA , it’s not in the public interest who a non celeb has an affair with and it seems it’s a case of the previous actions didn’t get the results she wanted so banging the bongo drums is the hope KH&MP break.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think KH should sleep with one eye open because the obsession is a little unhealthy,after almost 2 years the woman in question still hasn't moved on and she is being encouraged to still bad mouth him by skank, it’s clear she was hell bent on revenge from the get go, by her own admission she contacted all other women involved with him,she went to his home to tell his partner,she shared the video all in the hope to bring him down and because it didn’t work then she’s doing it again now on a little revenge campaign, while cheating is morally wrong it’s not legally wrong, i genuinely can’t see why she’s made it public when it’s already been handed over to the relevant people, and presumably been a case of NFA , it’s not in the public interest who a non celeb has an affair with and it seems it’s a case of the previous actions didn’t get the results she wanted so banging the bongo drums is the hope KH&MP break.
There is no 'woman' its all Kipper ... 2 years is nothing ... she still attacks Pete years after their divorce using old tv show footage to show he was 'controlling' and 'abusive' to her funnelled via 'fan sites' ... and it appears AR still get threatening messages ... Kipper is a dangerous vile nutcase with an ego the size if a planet, she is permanently focused on playing victim and smearing the ones that got away

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I like to think I’m a critical thinker of open and sound mind. I believe everything this woman is saying. The receipts speak for themselves. Plus I’ve been on the receiving end of similar carrot-dangling myself years ago until I finally saw the light. Those two kids are surrounded by toxicity at every turn. A tit self-obsessed Mother who sees them as collateral and a sex-addicted Father who can’t keep his dick in his pants for 5 minutes, plus his new wife who is so desperate to get one up on his ex she’s willing to put her fingers in her ears and ignore the infidelities or else she’s become completely desensitised. I know desensitisation is possible because it happened to me. B&J need a new start away from all this tit. For me, they are all complicit in making these children’s lives an utter tit show. Come for me if you want but make sure you’ve read her whole post from beginning to end and not just skim read it before you do. Just remember folks - there’s room for more than one villain in this story

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
Keiran must be absolutely irresistible to all woman. You just have to look at him or say hi and all these woman from the village/bootcamp/shop fall in love with him right away. Sounds like a fanciful Mills & Boon novel to me.
It started like a jilly cooper novel. I reckon the P woman with the kitchen who is now friendly with kipper, and I’m sure kipper actively encouraged her to spew forth at this very time to smear dirt all over both KH and MO. It’s their business whether they stay together . She knew he was in a long term relationship . It had been going on 3 years allegedly at that point no danger was leaving most cheating men don’t leave the relationship ( they are wired very differently from women) you would have to be zipped up the back to think the timing of this is skanks vindictiveness in full pelt
---
Absolutely, whilst he may potentially be a tit partner (who knows, who cares as long as the kids are safe) he must have bought himself a Hermione Granger time turner necklace at the same time as he bought / grifted all that jewellery for his hundred concubines, he must have the stamina of an ox.

It does seem convenient that this attack is happening now and smacks of a Scientology fair game attack on him.

It is funny how they go on about the fakeness of his and her IG profile however isn't this what the majority of "influencers" do.

If he has been an arse (possible/probable) then it is for M and K to deal with between themselves rather than this continuing harassment and defamation.
He’s also got a Delorean parked out the back with a flux capacitor

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe a woman has outed herself on the internet, forever with a load of tit about shagging someone years ago. She’s got a business that she advertises online. Is she insane!? And yes, I think that kipper has <shoved> encouraged her to post it all.
WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE bleeping CHILDREN

Reactions: 60
I like to think I’m a critical thinker of open and sound mind. I believe everything this woman is saying. The receipts speak for themselves. Plus I’ve been on the receiving end of similar carrot-dangling myself years ago until I finally saw the light. Those two kids are surrounded by toxicity at every turn. A tit self-obsessed Mother who sees them as collateral and a sex-addicted Father who can’t keep his dick in his pants for 5 minutes, plus his new wife who is so desperate to get one up on his ex she’s willing to put her fingers in her ears and ignore the infidelities or else she’s become completely desensitised. I know desensitisation is possible because it happened to me. B&J need a new start away from all this tit. For me, they are all complicit in making these children’s lives an utter tit show. Come for me if you want but make sure you’ve read the whole post before you do. Just remember folks - there’s room for more than one villain in this story
Right but the infidelity occurred a number of years ago, so it really is their business if they got past it and stayed together.
Affairs are not justification for kids being taken away from parents....that would be like something from The Handmaid's Tale or the 1600s or something, so thank feck the law doesn't actually see it like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Are we guessing what’s going on the shelves/spaces on her grifted tv wall? I’m placing bets now she’s going to have all her old implants on stands, backlit in neon pink and modified with various sizes of stick on nips. Like an alter of tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are we guessing what’s going on the shelves/spaces on her grifted tv wall? I’m placing bets now she’s going to have all her old implants on stands, backlit in neon pink and modified with various sizes of stick on nips. Like an alter of tits!
I'm going for voodoo dolls of all of the exes. It will be her new playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am actually enjoying everyone’s view on this. Good sensible debate as to it all sjank ir gas she teamed up with one ir 2 others. What’s very clear is the timing. Just when you think the stories can’t get any more bizarre . What will tomorrow bring ?

I think the shelves will have lots a me me me photos , maybe a bust of her bust. Def no family pictures. It’s the cinema room maybe a picture of her getting eaten on sharknado .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Right but the infidelity occurred a number of years ago, so it really is their business if they got past it and stayed together.
Affairs are not justification for kids being taken away from parents....that would be like something from The Handmaid's Tale or the 1600s or something, so thank feck the law doesn't actually see it like that!
Being exposed to continuous arguments between their Dad and stepmum and having the threat of women turning up on the doorstep wanting to confront either K or M is putting them at risk of emotional abuse and physical danger, whether K & M see it that way or not. I agree that their privacy has been breached but K should have thought of that before he embarked on yet another sexual relationship outside a marriage. Some women are capable of serious tit when scorned. Just look at Skanky’s various methods of ‘revenge’. I’m off to bed but before I go, I will say that M is a massive MUG

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Bit of well timed deflection again...... i had gammon steaks, egg and chips for tea. 😘
IMG_20240420_174245_417~2.jpg
As for "the romantic novel" (true or not) think that's a bit of well timed deflection aswell,, soon derailed and stopped everyone from talking about skanks antics again especially when it seems again that something has hit the fan that skank wants keeping quiet and not looked into by the nosey journos that lurk. 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Well versed long Essay. It's took her two flaming years to write it.
Would I be right in saying this woman is scorned and hasn't moved on. 🤣.
I'm I naive, but who the hell has an affair behind their husbands/partners back and stores, recording, pictures and messages.
I would be shitting myself about having an affair never mind having a tit load of evidence to prove that I was.
Where do these people find the time and the energy to have an affair, for bleeping THREE years!!!
Jesus Wept!! I can just about manage, work, eat and sleep.
Where can I see this? I looked on the pricey fan page but it isn’t there.

Reactions: 6
Wonder what she did with Carl's star off the wall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Being exposed to continuous arguments between their Dad and stepmum and having the threat of women turning up on the doorstep wanting to confront either K or M is putting them at risk of emotional abuse and physical danger, whether K & M see it that way or not. I agree that their privacy has been breached but K should have thought of that before he embarked on yet another sexual relationship outside a marriage. Some women are capable of serious tit when scorned. Just look at Skanky’s various methods of ‘revenge’. I’m off to bed but before I go, I will say that M is a massive MUG
Again, this affair was years ago and we don't know there are continual arguments.
There's a difference though between judging Kieran as being responsible for this woman's actions and what social services and the courts think with regards to where the kids should live. If a woman had a mad ex possibly turning up at her door and being obsessive online, that woman would get sympathy and advised to go to police, people would not call for the removal of her kids. Kieran is not in a relationship with this woman or KP any longer and he cannot control their actions. Stalking and harassment are not the victim's fault, whatever they've done in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
A neon portrait of JJ's face?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like to think I’m a critical thinker of open and sound mind. I believe everything this woman is saying. The receipts speak for themselves. Plus I’ve been on the receiving end of similar carrot-dangling myself years ago until I finally saw the light. Those two kids are surrounded by toxicity at every turn. A tit self-obsessed Mother who sees them as collateral and a sex-addicted Father who can’t keep his dick in his pants for 5 minutes, plus his new wife who is so desperate to get one up on his ex she’s willing to put her fingers in her ears and ignore the infidelities or else she’s become completely desensitised. I know desensitisation is possible because it happened to me. B&J need a new start away from all this tit. For me, they are all complicit in making these children’s lives an utter tit show. Come for me if you want but make sure you’ve read her whole post from beginning to end and not just skim read it before you do. Just remember folks - there’s room for more than one villain in this story
Not coming at you at all.
It’s good to have different view points.
My take is that it’s all fake.
1. It has the mark of KP all over it (accusing him of being a narc and adultery, all things SHE is guilty of).
Also the collection and retention of phone chats for future use.
2.All the content is photoshopable.
3.The text contradicts itself (one minute K is a Randy slimeball and the next he is under M’s thumb). If it not KP’s thought process then it’s at least the scribbling of someone equally deranged on her behalf.
4. Why would you wait 2 years to rage about this? You wouldn’t. A supposed lover spurned would react in the moment.
5. If things were really that tit for K and M they wouldn’t still be together. All the tit that KP has continually thrown at them would have ripped them apart ages ago, baby or no baby.

I think Dim Lynn may have helped to pen this. someone who knows what kind of stuff would have maximum impact on the publics view of him.

While a judge would not be swayed by what “gossip” is out there on K’s home life. He would certainly take into account the stress such gossip may have on B and J if they got to hear about it ( at school say) and that potential risk could be a factor in any decision on custody/ visitation rights.
B and J could end up with foster parents temporarily with only visitation granted to their parents.

I hate to be negative about court proceedings, but I’ve sat in on so many cases as a judges clerk over the years……
It’s painful stuff😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.