Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Krusties and welcome to #381

Here is 380

Thank you to @DCI Jack Logan for the thread title

1713894036947.png

I am still way behind so unable to offer much in the way of a recap.

Keep tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread. Just wanted to say - Not again! 😫. As has been said, someone may make silly decisions and may or may not cheat, but still be a great parent. It was also 2 years ago and people change. If it gets all sanctimonious again, I will despair. All that matters is the kids are safe. KP is vicious and vindictive, and this is a smear campaign.

IMG_0820.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
You would think someone has sat down, with say a ` professional ` ... maybe a ` social worker ` who is well educated, and has spent years writing out ` detailed ` reports for her role where she was ` meant ` to be helping children ..... this person has fed this story, to said person, who has taken it, and made it long ` real `not forgetting making a point of ` narcissist's ` and their behaviours, that part is screaming ` OH DO duck OFF:rolleyes: ` ..... this is the rantings of a scorned, bitter woman, with the help of his vile, vengeful x wife, who has form for doing much more, cheating on every partner .... being a drunk, drugged up ` habitual criminal `which has damaged the children, more than their father sticking his sausage into any woman who crosses his path ( if it's to be believed, that KH is some sex crazed fiend, where no woman is safe ) .... My opinion ` if ` Keiran is bleeping around with the whole village, all and sundry ... and Michelle knows, accepts it ... more fool her ..... If this well versed long essay is to be believed, where the heck did he find time to do all this philandering???? .... while trying to hide it from the fire breathing ` dragon ` that is Michelle πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ there are only 24 hours in a day FFS ... judging by this loooong ` detailed ` tale of woe ... it would seem KH is not only shagging the women at the local co op, the whole village .... ALL his clients, not forgetting their mates!!!

Ohhh my, he has been a busy boy indeed, if he's not careful, his dick may just drop off πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† ....

` BIG PINCH OF SALT ` ...... while reading that fabricated crapfest πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ... it has come from a sick, manipulating mind ( hmmmm ....... I think most of us know )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
New thread πŸ˜€πŸ§΅πŸ’– and title πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxxx.
@Stan Butler just tried to reply but thread 🧡 had closed. I have just made you the pic with Cole and Legohead Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ€—β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxxx

Resizer_17138950096591.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Hi Krusties and welcome to #381

Here is 380

Thank you to @DCI Jack Logan for the thread title

View attachment 2893311

I am still way behind so unable to offer much in the way of a recap.

Keep tattling!
Thank you for doing the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't it funny how this scorned woman has all the same issues with Kieran as KP has in the past?
This is Kieran who she renewed her vows with even though she said she 'knew' he had supposedly been after a teenager which then at some point she decided to report to police.

kp-accusing-coop.png

There's also this interesting post from a couple of years ago.

KP lies about Kieran.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The post containing THE video is posted on another thread and quoted several times πŸ˜’. I no longer have a report button so just flagging in case anyone else also thinks it shouldn’t be on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You would think someone has sat down, with say a ` professional ` ... maybe a ` social worker ` who is well educated, and has spent years writing out ` detailed ` reports for her role where she was ` meant ` to be helping children ..... this person has fed this story, to said person, who has taken it, and made it long ` real `not forgetting making a point of ` narcissist's ` and their behaviours, that part is screaming ` OH DO duck OFF:rolleyes: ` ..... this is the rantings of a scorned, bitter woman, with the help of his vile, vengeful x wife, who has form for doing much more, being a drunk, drugged up ` habitual criminal `which has damaged the children, more than their father sticking his sausage into any woman who crosses his path ( if it's to be believed, that KH is some sex crazed fiend, where no woman is safe ) .... My opinion ` if ` Keiran is bleeping around with the whole village, all and sundry ... and Michelle knows, accepts it ... more fool her ..... If this well versed long essay is to be believed, where the heck did he find time to do all this philandering???? .... while trying to hide it from the fire breathing ` dragon ` that is Michelle πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ there are only 24 hours in a day... judging by this loooong ` detailed ` tale of woe ... it would seem KH is not only shagging the women at the local co op, the whole village and ALL his clients, not forgetting their mates!!!

Ohhh my, he has been a busy boy indeed, if he's not careful, his dick may just drop off πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† ....

` BIG PINCH OF SALT ` ...... while reading that fabricated crapfest πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ... it has come from a sick, manipulating mind ( hmmmm I think most of us know )
Well versed long Essay. It's took her two flaming years to write it.
Would I be right in saying this woman is scorned and hasn't moved on. 🀣.
I'm I naive, but who the hell has an affair behind their husbands/partners back and stores, recording, pictures and messages.
I would be shitting myself about having an affair never mind having a tit load of evidence to prove that I was.
Where do these people find the time and the energy to have an affair, for bleeping THREE years!!!
Jesus Wept!! I can just about manage, work, eat and sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Keiran must be absolutely irresistible to all woman. You just have to look at him or say hi and all these woman from the village/bootcamp/shop fall in love with him right away. Sounds like a fanciful Mills & Boon novel to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Keiran must be absolutely irresistible to all woman. You just have to look at him or say hi and all these woman from the village/bootcamp/shop fall in love with him right away. Sounds like a fanciful Mills & Boon novel to me.
Absolutely, whilst he may potentially be a tit partner (who knows, who cares as long as the kids are safe) he must have bought himself a Hermione Granger time turner necklace at the same time as he bought / grifted all that jewellery for his hundred concubines, he must have the stamina of an ox.

It does seem convenient that this attack is happening now and smacks of a Scientology fair game attack on him.

It is funny how they go on about the fakeness of his and her IG profile however isn't this what the majority of "influencers" do.

If he has been an arse (possible/probable) then it is for M and K to deal with between themselves rather than this continuing harassment and defamation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just made my way through it, sorry but she sounds like a bunny boiler to me either that or skanks got dim lyn to do it, strange timing eh ;):rolleyes:

*I had a fling with a male stripper and it didn't end in love and marriage* I've cringed myself inside out at the stupidity, and the chav behaviour, leaking stuff and playing the victim like a cross between Julian Assange and Meghan. Yeah tho, you get it all out there hun, it's only two innocent kids lives you're trying to duck over.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Speaking as a former personal trainer myself I would just have to say it is an incredibly hard business to make a full time living out of, especially in a small community like where Kieran lives. I worked in a large gym and only had a few clients that were regulars. Same with most of my trainer friends. Yes He could probably earn more if he went back to plastering or whatever it was he did before but then he wouldn't have the time to look after Apollo when Michelle is away working. Clearly her job is important to her and they have come up with a way to balance work and family life together. Yes clearly KH is an idiot for not keeping it in his pants, but I highly doubt all the ladies he trains were gagging for it! A lot of them are probably middle aged mums who will be overweight etc. Kieran has always struck me as a bit 'nice but dim' because lets face it anyone with a brain wouldn't get mixed up with the likes of skanky would they? He clearly got with her for a fame shag but then she got pregnant straight away and he did the decent thing and married her, and boy hasn't he lived to regret that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So… not only am I in bankruptcy like our hero KP, but I’m also having a special love affair with Kieran. It started when I first saw the picture of him in the choir, and I couldn’t resist when I saw the size of his nob. Even though I’m 50+ and should know better, I believed every single word he said about how special I was and how we were meant to be together. I know I’m stupid and that blokes will say absolutely anything to get women into bed but I believed him when he said I was his favourite married woman with children… who should know better. I am devastated that it’s over, I thought we would run away together and I could see his bum hole on my dining table <sob>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.