Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Or even as many pages as there are The Ones - ie Legohead is The One #3698
---
Look at this in an an article written by Jane Atkinson in the Sun today
"PRICEY IS NOT RIGHT
THERE was a time when I respected Katie Price. I thought she was a shrewd businesswoman – the riding gear, the books, the TV shows.

Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
But now I think she is a selfish joke. She is a DOUBLE bankrupt who hasn’t even bothered to cooperate in paying back the £3.2million she owes in tax and mortgage payments.
So she’s flogging her “Mucky Mansion” down south.
Not as you would hope so she can pay back her debts, but because she’s eyeing up a £2.5million mansion in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
I bet anybody she owes a penny to is thrilled. What a role model.
I wonder how much in debt she will really need to be before she starts to do the right thing.

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick."

Someone sticking it to her at last!! Gotta luv that the writer stuck this photo right underneath in a supposed item about how eating kippers is good for you! Or maybe not eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Anna666

VIP Member
Jesus the public bottle up the arse pic is a new one on me ... and yet ... she persecuted AR for the same thing in private according to Leo .........
I also have the Nokia in her dirty minge photos, uncensored, its clear to anyone with eyes where shes sticking it, using it as dildo, while in the car, surrounded by people .... but far too nasty to post:sick: ... wonder how she would feel if someone made an IG account, where thousands of pics, would be posted of her inappropriate, vile behaviour over the years for all to see, and trust me, there's a LONG list ...... she's playing a very dangerous game here, and is probably too dumb to realise with the technology around these days, the IG account can be traced back to ` whoever ` is posting this video, and photo, the police have expert's in the field, that trace this type of thing .... ` if ` they are involved, particularly with the pic of KH with Jett, this is a serious allegation, which will have to be investigated

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Article on the fail about some losers complaining they are stuck abroad as Jordan closed its airspace and they are demanding compo … best comment on that article is

E9A38A34-06A6-4848-9965-5A03846E448C.jpeg

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I was having a look at who the Alicia Account follows. (Apologies if this is confusing, it has made sense to me at some point!) I thought if there are private accounts on there with not many followers that might prove interesting. There are a few on there but I also noticed something more obvious. The account is following BBC Children in Need and an account called ‘BBC teach’.
Surely that would be too obvious if you were SFP and you started following the organisation you work for?
‘BBC Teach’ is a defunct page, it’s about education and it states it’s no longer being updated. When it launched it was being followed by loads of other official BBC accounts (BBC bitesize, Radio1, BBC radio4, Iplayer etc) The last post on this page is August 2022. Just one month before the Alicia account’s first post.
View attachment 2877033 View attachment 2877036 View attachment 2877037

So who would have an interest in a defunct BBC education page which stopped functioning 2 years ago and now add it to pages they follow? I would guess someone who knew it existed in the first place.
As we know, Sophie Price is a communications officer for the BBC. She will probably liaise with other BBC channels and departments quite regularly, maybe even setting up an interview on BBC Radio 4 for her sister?

I looked though other people the account is following, there are loads in Hampshire, loads of accounts where women are visiting places in Hampshire. I also noticed Dionne Lewis Dunne is being followed by 'Alicia'- KP’s old assistant who quit in 2019 and worked for her when Kieran was still hanging around the MM. I wondered where Dionne is from, so I looked at her facebook page..... I didn’t expect to see Sophie Price listed as one of her friends but there she is.

View attachment 2877004
I see from Dionne’s account she is very into horses and has many horsey friends, Dionne is also following 2 BA cabin crew, could be a coincidence that Michelle is also BA crew and the Alicia account claimed to have something to do with crew I think?
Dionne is following Lou (Back to being KP's best friend all of a sudden!) and Jayda ( JYY) she probably knows them from before, I can't tell if they're recent additions or not.

The Alicia account is also following a florist called OM flowers. The flowers look very similar to the ones SFP had at her wedding. The ribbon on SFP's bouquet is the same frayed /raw edged ribbon, the men’s buttonholes have similar flowers ( blue sea holly and white Rose) like ones listed by OM flowers... and the same sized small piece of ribbon holding them at the bottom and tied in the same way.

View attachment 2877006 View attachment 2877009

View attachment 2877019 View attachment 2877023

Also in July 2022 SFP attended Cowdray polo - seems a bit odd as she isn’t into horses. Cowdray is not that far away from Itchen Abbas where @SmillieKylie reckons the Alicia account was set up. Then the entire clan go to polo in Berkshire In August. 2022
Could all just be coincidence. The Alicia account following the BBC ones and following Dionne has got me thinking though.

Another coincidence is Dionne quit working for KP in 2019 and was allegedly not happy about cleaning up poo and being a dogsbody.
In April 2022 KP sent Dionne a cringey birthday message which seemed to be a hint to me, an emphasis on ‘loyalty’. I remember thinking at the time, it sounds like KP wanted something from Dionne. This is a few months before 'the video' rumours start surfacing about pie flinging.
You could see this as a friendly birthday message but if you knew the person sending it has kept blackmail footage of people close to them for decades....maybe it could have had another meaning?

View attachment 2877030

This could all be coincidental...but I can't help thinking there's some sort of connection between at least a few of these things!
Today's super sleuth award goes to HBF 🏆

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
He's only repeating what she claimed at the start of the fakeshowmance, doubt very much he was messaging her years before and now claims she found the message after all these years...very much skanks input in this article 🙄
So after all those new phone and number changing she found the unopened message, she must of had hundreds of messages in the last few years inbetween. Yes I realise he could have dm’d her and if Carl had access to her accounts, surely he would have seen it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder if she found all the messages from the various courts on there too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

okeep

VIP Member
I don’t watch reality shows, haven’t got a clue, was funny ages ago on here when I asked who Lauren Goodger was and a Krusty explained that she was someone with an arse the size of a small country 🤣anyway I do find it fascinating how the tv big these people up (lie) sinkboy “ owns over 30 cars, fancies Jodie marsh and trains in the gym 5 days a week , Well Bilbo baggins aka legoboy is a catch,
Worth it is rumoured £591000,lives a seriously luxurious life, and spent time in LA dating models, and regularly jets off around the world,
A fashion brand owner from Essex ( fully blessed co, had £6000 in the bank in 2021 and £3000 in 2022) is apparently involved in pink restaurant( not down as a director or anything but it looks like they’re skint) Rumour has it he dated a Victoria secret model, hung out with Bella and Gigi hadid,and wait for it Drumroll …… joey Essex , he’s a jet setter, has mixed with real A listers (means he had a few selfies) appeared on MAFS ( where you don’t get paid just a small sum for loss of earnings) But he’s really down to earth because he’s given all that up to live in a run down sewage infested dump with a double Bankrupt Mickey Rourke lookalike who would lose to Jocelyn wildenstein in a beauty competition who is nearly old enough to be his mother and people mistake for his grandmother, or carer, and is planning to have a baby (when the baby’s about ten the old dollop will be nearly in her sixties) get married and be the stepfather to five kids, he’s definitely a keeper this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

JaynieDay

VIP Member
The thing I come back to is it's not just desperate it's harassment. People are free to think KH or MP are complete arseholes but there does seem to be someone or some people determined to drag up their personal life AND tie it with child abuse. That crosses into something else entirely. Before anyone jumps on me ( on this thread or the other) I'm talking about a campaign of abuse and humiliation for years ( KH marriage, the vile insinuations posted with a photo of a father and child on the KP fan page on insta, the restraining order and wishing babies dead etc)
We all know KP has tried to make out KH is a sex offender before, it goes back years. So why are her fans ( if that's who they are) trying to spread that rumour too? If a man was trying to plaster his ex's wife's sex life all over the internet most people would agree that's wrong and that person is a stalker.
Why has KP not been outraged by 'fans' showing a photo of her son allegedly being abused? She is very quick to have a rant at the media quite publically and all her ex-husbands, she even had a good old rant at F4J and accused them of killing Blade. The fan account shows her son being 'abused'? Nothing.
I would guess it's the same reason she said she was going to share the Pie video herself in December 2022 because it's all about showing someone in a bad light and continued harassment. People can call me a sheep if they like or have a laugh about multiple people and families being abused
but I think it's a serious issue and I think people have fallen for the 'noise' attached to KH having an affair ( or not). It's not a crime and it seems to have been mixed with other allegations and issues to continue harassment.
Completely agree, infidelity is being conflated with child abuse. One does not equal the other. They can occur together, but they are definitely not the same.

Also, I’m going to comment on new posters being attacked. I have been here since 2020, I have seen posters come and go for various reasons over the years (thinking of you LiarLiar and MonsieurCrumble, I like to think you still keep up with the thread wherever your souls are). In the last six to eight months we have had an influx of new posters all treated well e.g. ChickenStewbles, KK7, HistrionicSites, InDeep. These are but a few of the new posters to this thread, all treated well and integrated instantly into the Krustie Klan.

We aren’t an echo chamber as all of the recent disagreements illustrate plainly. However, we are very aware of flying monkeys, we have had them on the threads many times over the years. They seek to throw discord and hatred into our usually funny, serious, compassionate, kind thread. It’s obvious from their comments what their intentions are, many of us who have seen this behaviour repeatedly are quite frankly fucked off with it. That’s why they get short thrift. If someone came to your house and started slating you and yours, would you tolerate it? I don’t, and that is why the new shitstirrers posters are shown the door. The majority of newbies are treated well, but if you show up and start launching grenades you’re not going to receive a big wide open arms welcome. Personally I love my ignore button as I can’t be arsed giving them anything and as someone who lives with chronic fatigue and Fibro, I don’t have the energy to give them.

That’s my take, personally I’m here because of Skanky’s domestic and child abuse. It deeply offends my sense of justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I looked at the KH thread, didn’t comment because it looks to mainly be a thread for slagging this one off. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Loads of the comments are just discussing what’s being said here. I don’t have an issue with KH in that I don’t consider him to be an abusive individual who has form going back years like KFP does. Do I think he’s perfect? No, nobody is. I think it’s highly likely he’s done the dirty on MP and there was evidence to suggest that was the case from their own instagram at the time. They’ve obviously sorted through whatever it was and thats their prerogative. I just think using his OF and the fact he’s a cheat is a bit desperate when KFP is the exact same thing but with bankruptcy, deviant behaviour and child neglect chucked on top.
The thing I come back to is it's not just desperate it's harassment. People are free to think KH or MP are complete arseholes but there does seem to be someone or some people determined to drag up their personal life AND tie it with child abuse. That crosses into something else entirely. Before anyone jumps on me ( on this thread or the other) I'm talking about a campaign of abuse and humiliation for years ( KH marriage, the vile insinuations posted with a photo of a father and child on the KP fan page on insta, the restraining order and wishing babies dead etc)
We all know KP has tried to make out KH is a sex offender before, it goes back years. So why are her fans ( if that's who they are) trying to spread that rumour too? If a man was trying to plaster his ex's wife's sex life all over the internet most people would agree that's wrong and that person is a stalker.
Why has KP not been outraged by 'fans' showing a photo of her son allegedly being abused? She is very quick to have a rant at the media quite publically and all her ex-husbands, she even had a good old rant at F4J and accused them of killing Blade. The fan account shows her son being 'abused'? Nothing.
I would guess it's the same reason she said she was going to share the Pie video herself in December 2022 because it's all about showing someone in a bad light and continued harassment. People can call me a sheep if they like or have a laugh about multiple people and families being abused
but I think it's a serious issue and I think people have fallen for the 'noise' attached to KH having an affair ( or not). It's not a crime and it seems to have been mixed with other allegations and issues to continue harassment.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Please let us take a moment to spare a thought for the unfortunate people of Sheffield and Bolton 😔🙏

And for those lost souls who have paid for one of the "last few tickets" to kneel before the altar of Satan herself, may their cries of "I want a full refund!!!" fall upon the deafened ears of those who tried in vain to warn them... Amen 🕯🕯🕯

View attachment 2875764
On a very positive note, Skank still had P down as joining her for these two dates a couple of days ago, P has now been deleted from the advert on Skank’s merch site. So pleased it appears P has removed herself from these dreadful things.

• Heart
  • Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
So skank left jett whilst she spent the day at the enablers salon yesterday , guess the extensions slotted back on her head 🙄 🤔 so much for the natural look she was loving it , smoke screen for courts assessment
Starting to feel a bit sorry for Lou now - if Skank is the most kind and caring person she knows doesn't say much for the rest of her mates!! :oops:

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
One of the things I have noticed is when a suspected FM appears , it’s almost a rush for some folk to see who can be first to lodge the accusation .

I just don’t get it at all .
Do we really want to be part of an echo chamber , with only people who “ tow the party line” able to post without question?

I certainly don’t .
And @Beetle. We’ve all done it ! Emotions rise high on here .
Being able to realise a mistake , apologise & move on is surely key 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Thanks Willow, I’m struggling, it’s annoying as it feels the answer to who is behind the A account is staring us in the face. There are so many clues and Helena has unearthed more today 👍🏾 I was on a longish train journey earlier and thought I’d do some digging, it passes the time 😁 Went through all of susiesoo’s posts to see if there any clues there, shame they left, blimey they did know stuff after all, and I now think they were genuine going through their history. They didn’t see the video at first but knew of it‘s existence, they eventually saw it a month after Skanky took B & J. They describe it exactly as it is, and to me it changes the picture rather, as I do now believe their claims about KH and his affairs, at the time I didn’t. It ain’t good reading what happened and to be honest I’m amazed his relationship with M survived, it wasn’t in a good place before everything blew up, I now think their comments with hindsight are credible.

I know many believe Skank or someone close to her is behind this A IG account, I kinda thought it very plausible, especially as the latest attack from the A account the other night, was precisely co-ordinated with the Skanky fan, both their posts were released within minutes of each other. I don’t believe they are the same person, so they obviously have been talking to each other to do that. I just dunno now, it screams Skank is launching these random attacks, but reading back on A’s screenshots (thanks everyone who saved them on here 👍🏾) it looks more and more as if this attack is a woman scorned who wants revenge on KH and MP, the fan account has just jumped on the bandwagon to support madam. The coincidence with Skank’s court troubles, may for once actually be that 🤷🏽‍♀️ it is weird they’ve decided to attack now though 🤷🏽‍♀️Anyway I’m on the train again tomorrow, I shall try to dig further 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

To be honest I feel a bit jaded with it all again, half way through April, the month I expect her to be in court to answer the BH charges, still two weeks I know, but I’m getting itchy about it all, she is still so cocky and FFS she is having another room gifted at the MM, she is still fronting it out, the double bankruptcy so far has publicly not changed a thing for her, nothing is outwardly happening. Honestly I need to see something accountable happening soon, I am not playing this waiting game very well anymore, we need answers, what is going on 🤷🏽‍♀️

I saw your post about AFP and her health failing as well Willow. I said last time I saw her, she was looking very sick, she is isn’t she. This accounts for Edna going there twice recently, Edna knows it’s possibly nearing the end, seems Skank’s not bothered though, she’s not been at all. Again why did AFP move there, who does this when you’re dying, it has to be financial, it has to be about hiding coin for her clan, gee the games all of them are playing, it must be exhausting to live this way, Anyway hang on Amy, Skank will use your passing in her fight against what I still believe is coming for her, seriously we need that BH to happen in the next two weeks 🙏🏾
I am glad someone finally acknowledged that there were posters long ago who actually did know what was going on, and were hounded off of here. They could have perhaps provided more info as to what has been going on behind the scenes and now won’t.
This used to be a good thread and now everyone is so angry and aggressive. I have stopped posting because I am sick of being treated like crap and spoken to like I am an idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Our Kylie with her investigative knowledge may be able to make something of it🙏🏻🧐😘
Thanks Willow, I’m struggling, it’s annoying as it feels the answer to who is behind the A account is staring us in the face. There are so many clues and Helena has unearthed more today 👍🏾 I was on a longish train journey earlier and thought I’d do some digging, it passes the time 😁 Went through all of susiesoo’s posts to see if there any clues there, shame they left, blimey they did know stuff after all, and I now think they were genuine going through their history. They didn’t see the video at first but knew of it‘s existence, they eventually saw it a month after Skanky took B & J. They describe it exactly as it is, and to me it changes the picture rather, as I do now believe their claims about KH and his affairs, at the time I didn’t. It ain’t good reading what happened and to be honest I’m amazed his relationship with M survived, it wasn’t in a good place before everything blew up, I now think their comments with hindsight are credible.

I know many believe Skank or someone close to her is behind this A IG account, I kinda thought it very plausible, especially as the latest attack from the A account the other night, was precisely co-ordinated with the Skanky fan, both their posts were released within minutes of each other. I don’t believe they are the same person, so they obviously have been talking to each other to do that. I just dunno now, it screams Skank is launching these random attacks, but reading back on A’s screenshots (thanks everyone who saved them on here 👍🏾) it looks more and more as if this attack is a woman scorned who wants revenge on KH and MP, the fan account has just jumped on the bandwagon to support madam. The coincidence with Skank’s court troubles, may for once actually be that 🤷🏽‍♀️ it is weird they’ve decided to attack now though 🤷🏽‍♀️Anyway I’m on the train again tomorrow, I shall try to dig further 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

To be honest I feel a bit jaded with it all again, half way through April, the month I expect her to be in court to answer the BH charges, still two weeks I know, but I’m getting itchy about it all, she is still so cocky and FFS she is having another room gifted at the MM, she is still fronting it out, the double bankruptcy so far has publicly not changed a thing for her, nothing is outwardly happening. Honestly I need to see something accountable happening soon, I am not playing this waiting game very well anymore, we need answers, what is going on 🤷🏽‍♀️

I saw your post about AFP and her health failing as well Willow. I said last time I saw her, she was looking very sick, she is isn’t she. This accounts for Edna going there twice recently, Edna knows it’s possibly nearing the end, seems Skank’s not bothered though, she’s not been at all. Again why did AFP move there, who does this when you’re dying, it has to be financial, it has to be about hiding coin for her clan, gee the games all of them are playing, it must be exhausting to live this way, Anyway hang on Amy, Skank will use your passing in her fight against what I still believe is coming for her, seriously we need that BH to happen in the next two weeks 🙏🏾

• Heart

Lunagooner

VIP Member
In true Pricey style, her polyester extensions were pulled into an Essex face lift to flaunt her saline filled cheekbones and jawline, accentuated with trowelled on highlighter and blusher, using a deceptive filter on the lens. Her fake hair was tied into a ponytail as it is impossible to style.

• Haha
  • Heart