Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Here’s a clip below from today, in complete denial about Monday, very concerned about things happening behind the scenes, without doubt this is about B & J. I do finally believe this means KH is making progress with his fight to regain them, and it’s angering her.

Skank is not accepting the trouble she‘s in with the bankruptcy, listen to the denial and she’s pushing the MH card as a reason, they cant act against her with the way her MH is 🤦🏽‍♀️ Edna is as bad as her now, in fact Edna was really annoying on this podcast, she really thinks she’s something. I do think Edna believes she’s some sort of zeleb now. Also Skank’s voice, the intense vaping is having a consequence, I said her health will fail soon, we can hear it and she just sounds generally unwell to me. She’s losing it Krusties, the big comeuppance we waited so long for is on our doorstep now, oh what a glorious week it’s been.

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to thi

View attachment 2827933
Message to KP - don’t read it then, if it’s damaging to you.
Message to the press- you have it straight from the horses mouth. She doesnt want publicity, so grant her wish and let her sink into oblivion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
"I don't need to hear that some arsehole MP's trying to get me in prison. That's good for taxpayers isn't it? What would they gain putting me into prison? "It would them cost more money putting me into prison than out"

Also Katie "I have asked to go to prison to clear it all but they won't do it."
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

SuntanC

Here’s a clip below from today, in complete denial about Monday, very concerned about things happening behind the scenes, without doubt this is about B & J. I do finally believe this means KH is making progress with his fight to regain them, and it’s angering her.

Skank is not accepting the trouble she‘s in with the bankruptcy, listen to the denial and she’s pushing the MH card as a reason, they cant act against her with the way her MH is 🤦🏽‍♀️ Edna is as bad as her now, in fact Edna was really annoying on this podcast, she really thinks she’s something. I do think Edna believes she’s some sort of zeleb now. Also Skank’s voice, the intense vaping is having a consequence, I said her health will fail soon, we can hear it and she just sounds generally unwell to me. She’s losing it Krusties, the big comeuppance we waited so long for is on our doorstep now, oh what a glorious week it’s been.

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
Why can't they just leave her alone, she cries! It reminds her of her (made up) breakdown! What about all her exes whose names are never out of ridiculous gob? What about all the folk who she's probably pushed to a real breakdown with her lies and non-payment of bills?

Usually I'd still have a degree of sympathy for someone in her situation because I'm a human being and I don't like to see people suffer, but this is different. She's only feeling bad cos she's finally being found out, and I am HERE for it! AT LAST.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening krusty flumps 😘

I have been reading but not commenting much, but I felt the need to spout off in relation to that skanky piece of shite moaning about her MH and PTSD 🤬 someone very close to me is suffering with MH and PTSD difference he has done 4 tours of Afghanistan 😞 he is suffering she really does not understand the real trauma people feel and the horrific things they have seen that my friends is PTSD and MH not skanks version.
Love you all 😘

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Apart from filming her content for OnlyFans, Price spends her time pottering near her now rather dilapidated home in the tiny village of Dial Post in West Sussex. She's often seen driving her pink Range Rover and regularly frequents the café at the Old Barn garden centre across the road from her home, where she enjoys a cup of tea and a cake.

She’s often seen driving her pink RR….

• Angry
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member

Yes Kylie 😁

View attachment 2827944

Listen to this…..

View attachment 2827933
God she sounds awful, you can hear how unwell she is here.
I hate to bring up her with Pete...but all the things she said she wanted ' a big house by wedding, kids running around, chaotic house etc' these are all the things she had with Pete and I'm sure she keeps banging on about these things all the time before that was her happiest time. She really did have it all.
But she was the one that chucked it all her away. Her vendetta against Pete and Claire is crazy because if anything they made her the hosuehold name she became! They kept her on the straight and narrow and made her more stable. I find it ironic that at one time Claire and her team were like a family, all round KPs and Petes helping out- but leave kp in the care of the price clan and look what happens!
She can't acknowledge or admit she's the only one responsible for hwr downfall.
She's changed so much from when i (ahem cough cough) a 'fan' ......her looks, her voice, her behaviour. But it's only now i realise she was always like this, it's just she had more stable influences in her life and that what we see now is just KP. She's a total mess and until she sees she's the problem she won't ever changed. I truly believe that all her attitudes and disasters with men and mostly her hatred to men are a rinse and repeat of Pete. Its like Pete was the 'prototype' so to speak and she takes all her frustrations out on everyone else because she can't keep bashing Pete. Wait until we see photos of Emily and Pete with the new baby...that could be a big trigger.
She's completely unravelling now and if I didn't dislike her so much I'd almost feel sorry for her.
What goes around comes around

• Heart
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
I know we’ve probably gone over SA a million times and more on here, but there are so many versions, even from Neil and the police statement. Police video statement is on the wiki.

She is definitely wearing shorts in the video. Neil says there were 3 cars, she says 2.
I also have it on good authority it never happened.
So who is telling the truth?

• Heart
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The fail are writing articles on tax evasion and subsequent penalties ….

How HMRC fights tax evasion and the penalties: HEATHER ROGERS explains
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...THER-ROGERS.html?ito=native_share_article-top
So KFP fit's right into this. Cash in hand for many of her appearances. Seeing as she constantly post's the 'appearances', plaster classes etc, bankruptcy accountants won't find it hard to ask for proof of the payments she's received. IF she's been paid in cash - god help her & those companies that are in with the dodgy deals. Wonder where the cheap clothes & other sales are paid into? As JYY were one of the 4 who were named in previous bankruptcy, they need to be very worried if not legit.
Certainly Mr PP does fit the bill too. Offering job's cheaper (no VAT) if they pay in cash. Won;t be able to get away with that on IOW. Any other local businesses hearing he's doing this, will be gunning for him & report him. He's already pissed off the local's:ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure Frumpy isn't declaring income either. The whole family are 'at it':mad:

• Angry

mammywhite

Chatty Member
That’s the other thing SFP your sister has claimed H walks around with no pants on, he is a man his brain may be child like but his body is that of an adult male and he allegedly walks around naked and this must be while B&J are there,do you think that is appropriate for them to see, surely SS wouldnt approve of that, and if it’s only while the young ones aren’t there then that means either he is able to wear pants so why not leave them on all the time or he only does it in front of KP.

• Sick
Reactions: 61

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Interesting to note from that shite that H has been given three months notice-to-quit Star College, hence why she's been forced to look for another placement.
Maybe they got fed-up with Mummy constantly interrupting him or dragging him off for staged photo ops to earn her money?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

WillowTree21

VIP Member
"I don't need to hear that some arsehole MP's trying to get me in prison. That's good for taxpayers isn't it? What would they gain putting me into prison? "It would them cost more money putting me into prison than out"

Also Katie "I have asked to go to prison to clear it all but they won't do it."
🤷‍♀️
Thick bitch can go to prison for fraud & hiding assets in a bankruptcy. She STILL thinks having a spell in jail will wipe off her debts. So she get's 2 months or whatever in prison, then come's out, no money owed to anyone & bankruptcies finished/written off! This is the supposed 'business' woman. Thick as pig shit.

• Haha

tomkat1

Chatty Member
If she wants left alone, disappear. cant have it both ways. And SFP saying other addicts are back on TV, but KP saying she’s not an addict she goes to the Priory for her PTSD. And yes SFP you do enable her, you sit and spout shite with her every week For public viewing!

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Until I came on tattle I didn't realise the depth of it all. The animals, the way she treats her kids, the drugs. Everything really.
Goes to show those running these threads & updating info, just to name a couple of important lovelies, Rita Chevrolet & our DC16 in particular, are doing an amazing job. ANY decent human being, only has to read the Wiki at top of the page, to realise what an horrific, arrogant, dangerous & cruel specimen KFP is. I've seen some of it 1st hand, but that info on Wiki is staggering, what she's done & been up to. We're all united in wanting Justice for Kieran & get J & B back to him. Our passion for the shocking & sad treatment of all the animals over the years. Justice for her creditors & her exes that she's still trying to crucify & her lack of upholding the law, in so many way. Too long a list of her dangerous, arrogant & sickening traits to list here, but all on the Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
What I’d like to know,as I’ve said before I’m so fick as fuck working out And understanding this BH thingy,e all know she is in shit street,but what happens if she does the ‘documented’shit about her MH,will they keep suspending hearings(surely they can’t keep doing that!)so can they do their thing and say ‘well she is being sentenced’ in her absence? Sorry if it don’t sound right.I think you guys know what I mean.It’s this fucking MH she keeps using to avoid.Will they just say ‘fuck it’ no matter what?
If she wants to go down that route Dolly, they will probably ask her to do a mental health assessment so they can work with her.
HMRC won’t mess about, don’t you worry.
Did you know they can even do public examinations if you are banged up… 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Interesting to note from that shite that H has been given three months notice-to-quit Star College, hence why she's been forced to look for another placement.
Maybe they got fed-up with Mummy constantly interrupting him or dragging him off for staged photo ops to earn her money?
Being conspiratorial, maybe KP sabotaged the placement to get H back living with her and try to claim H will be homeless if she loses MM

• Wow
  • Angry

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Wonder if skank will try clinging onto Legoboy until after the bafta TV awards seeing as mafs as been nominated in last four, she loves red carpet events only way she be allowed to attend.

Interesting that her producer Chris on podcast has said brands refuse to work or sponsor her as she's a unbrand worthy...excellent penny finally dropping she's toxic even MH brands know she's obviously lying if they won't use her to endorse their business

Thanks DC16 for the latest breakdown trying to get sense out of the ramblings of the deluded pair..
So skank states she's on track things good etc then next breath she's worse with everything and mh is severe and she's struggling..and edna just nods and carries on blaming the media for actually pointing truth or facts 🤔
Majority of the media stories re skank have lately been from skanks ig/podcasts or events she's been at where there is video footage or courts..
No lies or made-up stories guess truth is coming to roost

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
If you could wipe out 3 million pounds of debt by doing 3 months in the nick I’m sure we’d all want to give that a go, I know I would!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. She will stamp her pwitty perfect feet in some towering stilettos and pout her over filled lips and scream and scream until she gets her own way of it all being in secret.
Can she still work, but ‘just be signed off’ attending court? How does that work?
Her bad MH is being brought up at every possible moment, but still is apparently ok to rant on social media, attend red carpet events, be a parent, attend podcast interviews, call people arseholes, do photoshoots, but seemingly not available to face any consequences. 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they decide to make it criminal it will all come out anyway. I’m sure any public examination hearing info would be made public too.

• Angry
  • Heart

Beetle.

Well JSP has never had kids of her own so how would she know what makes a good mother? I don't consider dragging your disabled kid on TV when they have no true appreciation of what's happening to be a sign of a good mother. She only does that for her OWN validation! And why on earth do people always find it necessary on these shows/podcasts etc to go on and on about what a good mother she is? Good mothers don't need people to constantly tell them that they are one! I would have slightly more respect for her if for once when someone said that she just said 'I'm only doing what any mother does for their kid' but no she doesn't, she sits there and basks in all the adoration.
Yep, you’re totally right! I think the point I’m trying to make is that there’s still a large section of society (IMO) who just don’t give a shiny shit about her, she’s just completely irrelevant in that people don’t care about her at all. I used to see her on TV and think “she’s such a dickhead…” and then not give her a second thought. Back when she was on TV a lot and it was always said that she was a good mum, I used to be like “she’s such a dickhead. Maybe she’s a good mum though?” And then I’d be like “Meh..whatever. She’s such a dickhead..” and go back to whatever I was doing and not think of her again.

Now she’s not on TV at all (or hardly ever) but there’s still that large section of people who don’t give a shiny shit about her, rightly or wrongly. They just don’t. They don’t care enough about her either way to do any digging into what she might really be like as a person. It doesn’t come up on their radar because they just don’t give a shiny shit about her. She’s completely irrelevant. If I’d not found the tattle threads, I wouldn’t know (or care about finding out more) about all the horrible things she’s done, and how she’s actually not just a terrible mum, but an abusive one too. I wouldn’t have found out about her being an animal abuser. None of it. The only time I would’ve seen or heard anything about her is when news of her bankruptcy or driving offences made it on to BBC or ITV news, or maybe the radio too. And even then I would’ve just thought what an absolute dickhead she is, and that she deserves to go to prison, but then not give her another thought at all. Because she’s such a pathetic idiot. I wouldn’t have seen any of the click bait articles posted on the red tops because I just wouldn’t have bothered wasting any time clicking on them. I wouldn’t have seen the F4J tweets about her and the horrifying allegations because they didn’t go viral, so I just wouldn’t have even known they existed. It’s only on Tattle that I see all this stuff.

I think once you find these threads and the wiki and take the time to see it all laid out in one place - all the horrifying stuff she’s done -for that section of society who just didn’t have her on their radar at all - that’s when it changes. That’s when people start to do some digging because they realise what a dreadful person she is, and the anger starts to rise at how she’s been getting away with all of this for so long. There are so many people on these threads doing absolutely excellent work at gathering all of this horrifying truth and putting it into one place. I think more and more people are starting to realise that she’s an abusive, dangerous person. But it can be easy to forget when you’re on Tattle that there’s so many people out there who just don’t know any of this horrifying stuff yet. They just don’t. She has her brain dead fans, she has people who hate her with a passion, and then she has a lot of people who just do not give a shiny shit about her.

Thanks so much to all of you who put in so much hard work to expose her for what she truly is. I’m now firmly in the “I fucking cannot stand the bitch and hope she faces justice soon” camp. There are a lot of people out there who, like me, needed their eyes opening first. The mainstream media aren’t going to be the ones to do that sadly.

• Heart