Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying P is going to wax her

P is now qualified What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels

View attachment 2748904
She really is giving cruella de ville vibes here in other words, vile.
---
Skanks rattled and her mother of the year image is slipping, she's on full deflection mode with her mini me's.
Do you mean her mini me JJ?

Reactions: 20
She’s now saying P is going to wax her

P is now qualified What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels

View attachment 2748904
Not read on yet but this is bollocks. Granted it was a long time ago but I am actually a qualified beauty therapist. I did it at college at 16, and it took TWO YEARS to qualify 🫣

Reactions: 45
Am so happy about B having a fun day with K&M.

Just echoing what has been said above - for any FM or lurkers - it is obvious there are no issues with K or M now - even though we knew all along there wasn't.

So happy with this news and hope there is more of it to come.

Unsure if today was just a visit or is B back with them - I really hope she is.

Even so happy positive contact will help overwrite any lies Skank has been spewing about their dad. Hopefully B will relay back to J how much his dad loves him and there is nothing to be scared of.

Reactions: 56
Still don't quite get how it's seemingly OK for Katie to parade those kids around on SM but Kieran has to keep quiet.
Maybe KH recognises now isn’t the time to be posting times spent with on sm. Especially if he’s raising (founded) concerns about being on sm and her YouTube vids. Bravo KH
---
Said much better than I did
---
Didn't someone mention Skanky and Lego boy were going skiing? Well done Carl beat them to it.
Also loving the news re Bunny keeping the faith for Jett too.
Skank can’t ski - she is disabled following the worstest broken feet any person has ever had. Poor Skanky can only now ‘pointy toe’. No way could she ski. How insensitive
---
Didn't someone mention Skanky and Lego boy were going skiing? Well done Carl beat them to it.
Also loving the news re Bunny keeping the faith for Jett too.
Skank can’t ski - she is disabled following the worstest broken feet any person has ever had. Poor Skan can only now ‘pointy toe’. No way could she ski. How insensitive

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!
She’s prob just passed the waxing module but skank likes to exaggerate

Reactions: 37
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---

Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??
Maybe the Crimewatch guy? Who now seems to be happily married. Another Kipper with relationships, she’s the common denominator
---
I think it’s shit about Princess Andre. Deflection as her “fans” are probably asking about her. I bet she stays “upstairs” the whole time and Junior is out again
I really hope something is moving forward re Jett. I hope Skank hasn’t told him his dad doesn’t want to see him. I wouldn’t put it past the evil cow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
Dressed like a 90s teen she is so out of touch

Reactions: 23
I think I must have a French man. My OH refuses to even hold my very lovely mulberry bags for an Instant
---
Meanwhile on her FB page someone clearly can’t compose proper sentences.

THE fashion mutant!

( Anyway it wasn’t. It is and always has been sodding extensions!)
Don’t think I has seen this picture before. That hair looks like half cooked supernoodles. Well done model of all time
---
Don’t forget Lauren Big Gal Goodger’s baby daddy Charlie. Didn’t kipper move him in to the crack shack ? Look at the state of him now absolute lard bucket
If we are starting to discuss everyone she has slept with @Dollylovesshoes will be permanently on high alert with the thread changing reminders. She won’t even have 2 seconds for a pee and an oily

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Lying cow

Reactions: 24
So so predictable. It’s actually so pathetic it’s sad
---
It’s so sad. From what I at least have seen the wee lad was gentle , into nature and when he was with KH and M seemed happy and content. Said it before and will say it again I have no idea how the hillbilly clan can sleep at night. Must be wonderful to have that level of “ head in the sand “. Feck the whole crazy creepy lot of em

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Just made xxx..

View attachment 2748114

Add first pic into a bowl....

View attachment 2748115

Slowly add the next pic of legohead...

View attachment 2748117

Mix together and cook at gas mark 5 x.

Here's one I made earlier ...x

View attachment 2748122

x
Frank Spencer had more sense than this fool, if he doesn’t getaway quick she will eat him up and spit him out, he will just become another one of her victims to add to the list. His life ruined forever more by his association with it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.