Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleLennie

Whoever is in charge of bunny while she is away at panto is doing a piss poor job. Bunny is running wild posting on YouTube….to the point she is kept awake counting how many subs she needs to be at 50. Why is she allowed to keep her phone during the night?? Why is she allowed to post on YouTube so regularly? Why isn’t she being protected against having to grow up so fast? I don’t like any of it!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I have decided to be more proactive rather than just angry, let f4j go after skank, if edna thinks she is going to get away with turning a blind eye to all this then she is in for a shock, every time she tags a company on her IG in the hope of them using her for products etc I am going to send them a breakdown of what is going on, links to the sexual abuse stories including the lovely letter that f4j put up showing ednas email address proving she is acting as skanks mouthpiece,
lets all spread this far & wide

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Unbelievable and they don’t look very old at all at the back
There you go, she give no f*cks, accused of the worst sexual crimes, and she knows that F4J have gone for her and she responds by indicating she’s gonna suck a dildo. That is the arrogance of her, this is who she is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Bunny begging for followers again and promising she'll 'do anything' to get them. Someone please step in and stop strangers from getting near this poor little girl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

YellowTail

VIP Member
KRUSTIES, Do Not forget What it means to be a Krusty, All speculation , Do not become a troll, Everyone knows I’m no Fan, But Katie Price is a mother, and to be honest I have always been proud of being a Krusty, in the last few days are not what we are , I cannot believe the depths this thread has sunk to, thought we were better than that, We were the Experts , did the Wiki , Now it seems we are listening to fucking idiots , Believing the worst thing that anyone can say about any mother , The Krusties I know are great Fair people , Please do not become the people you dispise ❤
Whilst respecting your comments, I have to disagree, she may be a birth mother to the children but she is not a mother in any sense of the word otherwise. If we put to one side the F4J posts, we KNOW, we all KNOW she has not been a good parent to any of her children. We have been writing our concerns about the children for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

BadJanet

VIP Member
All it would take is ONE newspaper editor or documentary maker to speak to F4j, ask to see their evidence. Do some actual investigative journalism and expose her and the enablers, including SS etc. Then the house of cards would fall.
You read here journalists 🙋🏻‍♀️
Maybe you have children of your own, can you really sleep at night knowing her children are genuinely suffering and you can do something about it but are not??

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Emily is a doctor, she would take any safe guarding concerns seriously, and would follow the correct channels to report worrying issues.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I personally don't see how they would undermine a civil case. Yes they are causing loads of upset and stress that KH doesn't need.....but, they're stating criminal acts have happened and they haven't been investigated.
KP's failed drug tests, the concerning reports from the kids and corrupt DL will all still be evidence on file in Kieran's family court case. It can't really get undermined by what F4J have said.
I believe Junior & Princess would have been interviewed at some point. Also the Price clan did know about this F4J & are well aware of the ❄ 🍸 being out of control. We know they have turned a blind eye for years about her inappropriate lifestyle & treatment of all the kids. They have sat back & done NOTHING, but enabled this creature to get completely out of control, with no consideration for the children.
Junior is disgusted by her behaviour. The drugs, lifestyle & a long conversation with Peter about her, why they split etc. Close eye being kept on princess, but she's sensible enough to know what's occurring. Of course, princess was there when the SlapGate fiasco happened, Police spoke to her, so she's knows a lot more facts about that night, than we do. She most likely saw & heard unsavoury things when at Katona's with KFP at Xmas. Probably told her dad what happened too. Think the fact that F4J have actually named & accused Crawl of 'domestic abuse' will shock him & daddy Woods. Now would be the time for him to 'man up' & help Kieran in his case to be reunited with the children. He think's that's bad, wait until KFP throws him under the bus, and SHE WILL. I think & hope, Kieran is getting help from other's too, on the quiet. Hopefully not too long a wait & some positive news about J & B being reunited with their daddy.🙏 I hope KFP when she passes, is reincarnated & come's back as a fly, eating dog :poop: to survive.
1706010552688.png

• Heart
Reactions: 63

oogling

VIP Member
Exactly the same has the so called trained social worker who also fell under her spell. I’d love to know how she convinces these people. To do her bidding. It can’t just be they believe all the stories about people being horrible to poor innocent super mum Katie. The more I read about whats been going on, it comes across like some under the counter video nasty film. How in the hell is this not being in investigated.
Price is very manipulative…she sells herself as a down to earth lovable disaster ‘what am I like’…’can you believe it’…always asking ‘am I what you expected…I’m not am I ’…’I’m smaller than you thought right?!’ … Little ol Pwicey, just like the masses, likes to have a good time, but a bit down on her luck because she is in the world of celebrity…she is a Narc…they are masters at latching on to what will click with people to get them to like her…if that means being overly crude/crass, thats what she’ll do, (plus she. Finds this extremely funny), if it means banging on about her love of her disabled son…off she goes, if that means going on about how she’s also had bad luck with men in her life…Bính bash bosh…she’ll latch on to something to instil ‘see, I’m just like you’ but with the undertones,of ‘but, remember, I’m a celebrity, I’m famous, so just that little bit more special than you, but isnt it nice of me to make you feel important’…That’s the down to earth bullshit…she surrounds herself with nobodies and makes them feel incredibly important…the power of a Narc! Love bobbing. She does it on such a mass scale it’s frightening! I wouldnt be at all surprised if Dim Lynn isnt in love with her after a KP lovebombing…she will inevitably be kicked to the curb eventually…and like the others, will be so surprised and shocked, and probably sell the story in the paper (surrogate baby momma comes to mind), that is, if she isnt completely overcome with horror at how stupid she's been and does something unspeakable to herself. And this is inevitably what will happen to someone who crossed Kippers path…she will push one too far…and to her, that would be the ultimate triumph! She lives for her power over people, it’s why she goes postal when they break free!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ecosse

VIP Member
Never mind Tom Pearce (whoever he is) but What. The. Actual. Fuck. about the section entitled 'Intercourse in front of the Children?'

Jesus. This is worse than I'd even imagined.

And.... AND..... Social Services KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!!!! They KNOW about it and STILL allow her to keep those kids with her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Mich1969

Chatty Member
That fucking Lynn needs bringing down for this as much as that dirty skanky bitch. To knowingly cover up all these things whilst leaving the poor kids in the same environment is disgusting. Any fool can see the great life they had before with their father. Sickened isn't the word. They both need bringing down and I hope to God it happens.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mich1969

Chatty Member
KRUSTIES, Do Not forget What it means to be a Krusty, All speculation , Do not become a troll, Everyone knows I’m no Fan, But Katie Price is a mother, and to be honest I have always been proud of being a Krusty, in the last few days are not what we are , I cannot believe the depths this thread has sunk to, thought we were better than that, We were the Experts , did the Wiki , Now it seems we are listening to fucking idiots , Believing the worst thing that anyone can say about any mother , The Krusties I know are great Fair people , Please do not become the people you dispise ❤
So are you implying that f4j are lying? Don't you think this has been fact checked by a lawyer before posting? As low as some of their tactics are and I really don't like support them in any way I firmly believe that they wouldn't post like this without proof. It would cost them millions in libel. Everything they are stating will have been reported to Ss & the police previously

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Tanley

VIP Member
So even when DL was discovered, SS still tried to cover it up and tell Kieran he would never see the kids again? There are a hell of a lot of evil people around Skanky, helping her to ruin the kids lives :mad:
When those poor kids finally get back with their dad, I hope he gets a fucking shedload of compensation. The poor bloke must be in absolute bits.
And I’m guessing that one or more of her disgusting actions is what Jett disclosed at school, which is why she keeps him away.
Skanky is even sicker and more revolting than I thought :mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Back in 2018, I wonder where F4j got their info about 'new partners' from. As the other things they listed they used media reports as evidence.

View attachment 2706379
---
I just can't help thinking now there are some serious failings or negligence by police. Kieran will have brought up drugs and probably other concerns and nothing happens, she continues harassment of Kieran and M for months and months and nothing happens.
This latest claim by F4J about serious abuse......you would think the alleged perp. would be interviewed within days but.....nothing so far. There must be some sorts of crimes that meet a threshold where people are just automatically arrested ( such as the gun claim from KP).
When KP accused Kieran of virtually anything he was arrested. I just don't know what to think really!
Well looking at this dreadful situation unfolding is it any wonder F4J dropped that bombshell even it it does seem inadvisedly done? Six years have passed and still those cretins at the SS have done bugger-all and even after the furore over Dim Lynne acting as a spy and undercover agent for the skank, still it goes on!

It also appears that not only are the police incapable of catching the thing out driving all the time or making up LIES to drop K in the shit endlessly to further it's warped revenge but they have not even bothered to do anything about the situation those children endure at that revolting DUMP they get to call "Home"! Why not? Others have been nicked by the plods for doing FAR LESS than all this stuff skanky does regular as clockwork so just whose gonads does it have a hold of to twist at 'Orsham nick eh? How come its so difficult to arrest this absolute arsehole when it carries on doing as it pleases irrespective of the Law or anything (or anyone) else??

I do not believe for a nanosecond that K has not stressed to the plods that they are looking at the wrong person when it comes to all this "child abuse "it has reported him for, and what have they done about it?? Sweet FA, thats what they've done!!

WSSS are effing useless too! Not only did it effectively allow skanky's mole free rein to destroy those children's lives with their Dad on the words of the skank's mouthpiece DL, it still does not appear to have done a single thing to put right what they have allowed to happen! WHY???

Shame on you West Sussex SS and likewise you fools at Sussex Police - neither of you could organise a piss-up in a brewery!! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Reading it has shook me to the core,all of what was wrote was bad but there was one part that’s knocked me sick, I don’t care if it’s your son,daughter sister best friend or partner there is things you just don’t allow to happen in your presence, I don’t give a flying fuck how poor her mental health is or how fragile she is her family friends and every single person who’s ignored or excused her behaviour is equally as bad,and equally accountable there’s a fish quay about 5 mins from where the panto is I pray to all that is Holly that the scabby bitch goes for a drunken walk and falls in 😡😡😡
Yep it's sick, it still counts as abuse, whether the kids were touched or not. I've said it the whole time I've been on Tattle - she's dangerous. I think it's why I've been on here and kept it up. We live in this bizarre world where she's actually celebrated 😖

I find it shocking that a researcher from the Mucky Mansion programme seemed to be making up excuses for why she doesn't attend court to decide the fate of her kids?
WTAF has it got to do with them?!

• Angry
  • Sad
That creepy bloke who's been on Loose women and had plastic surgery to look like KP is following Bunny. This is a guy who has been lobbing accusations at Kieran and Michelle recently :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

BadJanet

VIP Member
Have sex/oral sex in front of some of the children and showing the children her vagina after sex 😱😱😱 Sharing beds with adults - could this be about Harvey? Multiple occasions of incest 🥹
Maybe this is what Jett told the school and when they tried to investigate through SS she took him out of school and got Fucking DL on board. Sorry I never swear but this has tipped me over the edge.
Her behaviour is beyond the pale but those around her family, SS, police, media who KNEW and did NOTHING!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Reading it has shook me to the core,all of what was wrote was bad but there was one part that’s knocked me sick, I don’t care if it’s your son,daughter sister best friend or partner there is things you just don’t allow to happen in your presence, I don’t give a flying fuck how poor her mental health is or how fragile she is her family friends and every single person who’s ignored or excused her behaviour is equally as bad,and equally accountable there’s a fish quay about 5 mins from where the panto is I pray to all that is Holly that the scabby bitch goes for a drunken walk and falls in 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 58