Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to zoom in on that cast photo, because I genuinely couldn’t see KP at all. Crikey.

Reactions: 29
Ooooh la la Skank is making moves on the new guy though his eyes are elsewhere…still, c’mon SadBoy let’s have a hotel bedroom rant

Reactions: 48
I’ve not got a problem with vaping itself. I have a problem with it being seen as safe. Yes it’s better than smoking but it’s not 100% safe either.
“Popcorn Lung” is an actual thing that happens from it. It’s not safe at all. Not saying smoking is, or trying to wind people up. But it’s still chemicals not meant to be in your lungs.

Reactions: 36
I get the impression that Skank is barking up the wrong egg tree there. It's obvious he's too young, too good looking and probably has a working olfactory system but I think a bigger factor might be that he's not into girls and specially not old plastic-titted, foghorny ones. So her egg-charming skills are going to be wasted. She might as well go back to DL!

Reactions: 51
I remain unconvinced, I am sorry. They are starting to ban it already.

Reactions: 21
Defo gay Methinks.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.