Katie Price #337 ye reap what you sow, you dirty old hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry can't do a long recap but just gone through all the F4justice tweets and I am afraid this will not help Kieran at all.F4justice have a reputation to act illegally and make dramatic statements.i am.afraid they don't always choose the right people to represent (kerry Kantona ex druggie husband is just one example. I have advised Kieran he must stop giving them money as their advice is counter productive they charge ridiculous amounts and their advice is not even supported by solicitors. He will.end up with minimal.contact if he continues to engage with these lunatics. Their posts can be funny and all but won't help Kieran. He will.be accused of abuse and worse. F4JUstice are okay to.finish when you have nothing to lose

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Thank you all again for your votes. Super proud to have been picked.
Keep the faith it's going to come good soon for KH and those poor kiddies

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks @Flowerpotgirl those sheets were as dirty as that Skank‘s wipe-down leather trousers.

Gee I do feel we are constantly one step forward, two steps back, it finally looked like SadBoy had gone, a whole can of worms was gonna burst forth, and she was going to really unravel, she had no man, she always needs a man, even SB wil do, no driver for Panto etc, but he’s unbelievably back 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway wrote a recap while I was watching TV tonight, here goes, it’s another long one @Dollylovesshoes 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Thread kicked off with F4J announcing they were suing Skank for deformation, finally someone had stood up to her lies. F4J then went even further and accused her of copious ❄ use and animal abuse…..they weren’t holding back, a video followed the following day naming Skank as ❄ Kate. We wait to see where this goes next.

32C20026-EEDE-436A-84B1-78323B3B56B2.jpeg

Friday night she went to The Women in TV and Film awards, no one knew why she was invited, many thought she had bought the ticket herself or Edna did, and she just turned up. Skank posed for photos, other celebs there posed with each other, none posed with Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

Gee, I hate that smirky face …

B05E81E6-CD44-48AD-85D0-CBC82175DDA0.jpeg

Skank didn’t stay at the awards long, as we discovered she had later taken a train to Manchester to attend a beauty launch full of women under 30 and drag queens, and to be honest she fitted in well with the drag queens, not so much the young youthful-looking other attendees at the bash. Old Nan Skank was loving it, believing she looked as young as they did….she didn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️

1896B1D5-3968-4F6D-91C6-693B2247AB67.jpeg

D496793C-1D76-4CCF-97FC-678B1B809CA2.jpeg

For some bizarre reason she had a bandage on her foot, probably to say she’s can’t be on stage much at the Panto and they must reduce her workload. The foot injury didn’t stop her standing on it all day in high heels, what a little soldier she is, working through the pain.

FB104529-5268-4379-8EB2-2B4D7514D51C.jpeg

The plasterclasse in Lurgen on Sunday 3rd was abruptly cancelled, no reason was given, we all hoped P had pulled the plug, but who knows the reality of why 🤷🏽‍♀️

76560DCA-8C73-4A9E-92A4-19A667FB6BAE.jpeg

Skank then disappeared off the radar for the remainder of the weekend.

Skank appeared on a NE magazine cover, with an interview inside that was obviously written by Edna, as it had big words in it, with sentences that actually made sense, Skank clearly had no input in this.

Monday night she finally surfaced on a Live TT, so no ban 🤬 accordingly she had been sick for 3 days, having a terrible time with the flu/cold, really poorly 🤦🏽‍♀️ Shockingly it looked like SadBoy was back, what looked like his reflection was spotted in the window. Surely the man with no shame was not back again, but then she mentioned him, yes he’s back, knew he would be, this bloke is going nowhere. However much he is belittled and treated like dirt he must return, somehow he is compelled to continue this fake toxic relationship, he will not leave however badly Skank and the Clan treat him. SB will always bend over and take it deep from Madam, he loves the pain 🍆😳 He has to be one of the most pathetic wretched men I’ve ever seen, a very sad individual indeed, he really is a strange one 🤦🏽‍♀️ Grin SadBoy Grin, perform for Madam….

3D37BB6E-F2DC-4588-8890-245C78BC2412.gif

Skank was selling cheap tech on the Live, she had no idea how any of it worked. Stated a £49 android tablet was the same as a £800 IPad, accordingly they all do the same thing, so it doesn’t matter in her opinion…it does matter 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank then again mentioned she had bought a £1.3k Mac recently, again saying they are all the same, just these laptops she’s selling are so much cheaper….amazing tech knowledge on display, stunning stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️

5574E906-F642-4C89-A037-1282E2C0C6C4.jpeg

Skank was also selling washing-up pads, this woman was reportedly once worth 45 million it was said…..nah, I don’t think so 🤦🏽‍♀️

74372520-520F-4C4C-8A37-2680AF9FAB9A.jpeg

Skank was begging for a chimney sweep as she has the fire lit and the chimney is blocked, she also had the heating on, accordingly the smoke was choking them all, but no one thought to put the fire out 🤦🏽‍♀️ @tracey3871 pointed out it had at least killed off all the house flies, as they weren’t evident today.

B9D90CD7-CEF7-4FE2-A1A5-9C779B216D89.jpeg

Serious stuff now. B was wearing bright red lipstick and pouting on the Live attracting a sexualised comment, Skank just laughed 🤬 It also appears B is still going online unsupervised, seriously worrying now a 9yo is doing this, her mother doesn’t care, has no concern for her daughter being targeted by online groomers, yet still nothing is being done. This cannot wait to be dealt with much longer, that poor girl is in such a dangerous situation now. I truly despair this is not being stopped, it’s happening in plain sight, the failure to safeguard this girl is appalling, there’s no excuse I will accept for why this still continues. Sorry to get heavy, but we are looking at something potentially really awful happening here, who knows what weirdos are maybe already targeting her online 😔

Skank announced her plans for 2024, a 30 years in the business celebration, party. So much fab stuff coming, new TV projects, books, you name it, it’s coming….I left the Live at this point, enough of her nonsense. Skank also announced she will probably be in court next year….gobsmacked Skank, some truth at last, oh yes you will, hopefully repeatedly and finally made accountable for all your crimes 🙏🏾

We still haven’t heard the new music she drunkenly recorded months ago, still not seen the 2024 Skank Calendar, Skank still hasn’t started her paramedic course, but tonight she said she won’t be doing a degree course, common sense will get her qualified (I mean how hard can it be 🤦🏽‍♀️) and there’s been no sign of the hospice weekly volunteering work that was promised.

Sad-Boy has a single out for Christmas, before Madam, a new version of ‘Stay another day” with East 17….he will always stay…

D1ED09C7-2C63-4C8E-8701-C63204B04FF8.jpeg

All the kids still live with her, P is at college (course must go on very late into the night these days) and J is ‘out’, having been ‘out’ for years now, he loves being ‘out’ so much, he’s never actually ‘in’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, a week to Panto rehearsals, SadBoy sadly back in place to drive madam to Liverpool as is his role in this life, the chauffeur/errand-boy returns, did we miss him, did we f*ck, the Billy Big Bollox that is her life continues unchanged 🤦🏽‍♀️….for now 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

Top of her game, loved by the public, the people’s princess….

99604FE2-7657-4042-B79E-92694A88F32A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Katie Price burst out of an EGG to launch her new book - heat (heatworld.com)

I have been looking at this history of her outfits. She has really had every graft known to mankind, hasnt she? Books, superdrug, many clothing lines, kids stuff, equestrian wear, you name it!!! She has tried it. I forgot some of the classics. The ipod crown is just amazing. I am sure there are some other classics we are missing.
The pointy toe was in rotation years ago too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I,ve been a member for a good while now hoping for the Skank to be b4ought to justice and sent down. All I,m reading is the same old thing. She lives life like a millionaire, grifts any and everything just carry,soon on as normal, while we hope and pray for justice or for her to face the consequences. Guess what , nothing happens to her, red tops always sympathetic to her. We all think February,s bankruptcy hearing will be her downfall. Sorry I think she will just manipulate the narrative again,and just carry on as normal. I,m heartsick for J and B but if SS sack the allocated social worker and still SS do nothing it proves she,s untouchable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Sorry can't do a long recap but just gone through all the F4justice tweets and I am afraid this will not help Kieran at all.F4justice have a reputation to act illegally and make dramatic statements.i am.afraid they don't always choose the right people to represent (kerry Kantona ex druggie husband is just one example. I have advised Kieran he must stop giving them money as their advice is counter productive they charge ridiculous amounts and their advice is not even supported by solicitors. He will.end up with minimal.contact if he continues to engage with these lunatics. Their posts can be funny and all but won't help Kieran. He will.be accused of abuse and worse. F4JUstice are okay to.finish when you have nothing to lose
Disagree. They have called HER out with truth regards her actions of drug taking, accusation of a car being torched on her property (nothing ever reported) and all the bullshit she spewed regards them "killing" her dog to get at her. Well if, as has been suggested, they ARE suing her, that will greatly help Kieran as it will prove what an unfit person ( won't even dignify calling her a "mother") she is to supposedly be looking after two young children she hardly ever sees whilst she's out on her jollies and "not" drinking, vaping or taking drugs. As for stating he will be accused of abuse or worse, did you have your head buried in the sand when he has had so many accusations flung at him by her and been arrested on numerous occasions already? Which, I add, he has been cleared of. Methinks you are pro-Katie, not looking out for Kieran's best interests.....

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thanks @Flowerpotgirl those sheets were as dirty as that Skank‘s wipe-down leather trousers.

Gee I do feel we are constantly one step forward, two steps back, it finally looked like SadBoy had gone, a whole can of worms was gonna burst forth, and she was going to really unravel, she had no man, she always needs a man, even SB wil do, no driver for Panto etc, but he’s unbelievably back 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway wrote a recap while I was watching TV tonight, here goes, it’s another long one @Dollylovesshoes 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Thread kicked off with F4J announcing they were suing Skank for deformation, finally someone had stood up to her lies. F4J then went even further and accused her of copious ❄ use and animal abuse…..they weren’t holding back, a video followed the following day naming Skank as ❄ Kate. We wait to see where this goes next.

View attachment 2610568

Friday night she went to The Women in TV and Film awards, no one knew why she was invited, many thought she had bought the ticket herself or Edna did, and she just turned up. Skank posed for photos, other celebs there posed with each other, none posed with Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610569

Skank didn’t stay at the awards long, as we discovered she had later taken a train to Manchester to attend a beauty launch full of women under 30 and drag queens, and to be honest she fitted in well with the drag queens, not so much the young youthful-looking other attendees at the bash. Old Nan Skank was loving it, believing she looked as young as they did….she didn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610571
View attachment 2610597

For some bizarre reason she had a bandage on her foot, probably to say she’s can’t be on stage much at the Panto and they must reduce her workload. The foot injury didn’t stop her standing on it all day in high heels, what a little soldier she is, working through the pain.

View attachment 2610572
The plasterclasse in Lurgen on Sunday 3rd was abruptly cancelled, no reason was given, we all hoped P had pulled the plug, but who knows the reality of why 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610573

Skank appeared on a NE magazine cover, with an interview inside that was obviously written by Edna, as it had big words in it, with sentences that actually made sense, Skank clearly had no input in this.

Monday night she finally surfaced on a Live TT, so no ban 🤬 accordingly she had been sick for 3 days, having a terrible time with the flu/cold, really poorly 🤦🏽‍♀️ Shockingly it looked like SadBoy was back, what looked like his reflection was spotted in the window. Surely the man with no shame was not back again, but then she mentioned him, yes he’s back, knew he would be, this bloke is going nowhere. However much he is belittled and treated like dirt he must return, somehow he is compelled to continue this fake toxic relationship, he will not leave however badly Skank and the Clan treat him. SB will always bend over and take it deep from Madam, he loves the pain 🍆😳 He has to be one of the most pathetic wretched men I’ve ever seen, a very sad individual indeed, he really is a strange one 🤦🏽‍♀️ Grin SadBoy Grin, perform for Madam….

View attachment 2610575

Skank was selling cheap tech on the Live, she had no idea how any of it worked. Stated a £49 android tablet was the same as a £800 IPad, accordingly they all do the same thing, so it doesn’t matter in her opinion…it does matter 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank then again mentioned she had bought a £1.3k Mac recently, again saying they are all the same, just these laptops she’s selling are so much cheaper….amazing tech knowledge on display, stunning stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610580

Skank was also selling washing-up pads, this woman was reportedly once worth 45 million it was said…..nah, I don’t think so 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610578

Skank was begging for a chimney sweep as she has the fire lit and the chimney is blocked, she also had the heating on, accordingly the smoke was choking them all, but no one thought to put the fire out 🤦🏽‍♀️ @tracey3871 pointed out it had at least killed off all the house flies, as they weren’t evident today.

View attachment 2610582

Serious stuff now. B was wearing bright red lipstick and pouting on the Live attracting a sexualised comment, Skank just laughed 🤬 It also appears B is still going online unsupervised, seriously worrying now a 9yo is doing this, her mother doesn’t care, has no concern for her daughter being targeted by online groomers, yet still nothing is being done. This cannot wait to be dealt with much longer, that poor girl is in such a dangerous situation now. I truly despair this is not being stopped, it’s happening in plain sight, the failure to safeguard this girl is appalling, there’s no excuse I will accept for why this still continues. Sorry to get heavy, but we are looking at something potentially really awful happening here, who knows what weirdos are maybe already targeting her online 😔

Skank announced her plans for 2024, a 30 years in the business celebration, party. So much fab stuff coming, new TV projects, books, you name it, it’s coming….I left the Live at this point, enough of her nonsense. Skank also announced she will probably be in court next year….gobsmacked Skank, some truth at last, oh yes you will, hopefully repeatedly and finally made accountable for all your crimes 🙏🏾

We still haven’t heard the new music she drunkenly recorded months ago, still not seen the 2024 Skank Calendar, Skank still hasn’t started her paramedic course, but tonight she said she won’t be doing a degree course, common sense will get her qualified (I mean how hard can it be 🤦🏽‍♀️) and there’s been no sign of the hospice weekly volunteering work that was promised.

Sad-Boy has a single out for Christmas, before Madam, a new version of ‘Stay another day” with East 17….he will always stay…

View attachment 2610592

All the kids still live with her, P is at college (course must go on very late into the night these days) and J is ‘out’, having been ‘out’ for years now, he loves being ‘out’ so much, he’s never actually ‘in’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, a week to Panto rehearsals, SadBoy sadly back in place to drive madam to Liverpool as is his role in this life, the chauffeur/errand-boy returns, did we miss him, did we f*ck, the Billy Big Bollox that is her life continues unchanged 🤦🏽‍♀️….for now 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2610584
Just brilliant recap!👏 👌 thank you kylie 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Katie Price burst out of an EGG to launch her new book - heat (heatworld.com)

I have been looking at this history of her outfits. She has really had every graft known to mankind, hasnt she? Books, superdrug, many clothing lines, kids stuff, equestrian wear, you name it!!! She has tried it. I forgot some of the classics. The ipod crown is just amazing. I am sure there are some other classics we are missing.
The pointy toe was in rotation years ago too lolat ride around lawn mower
The funniest outfit by far for me was the one she wore whilst sitting on that ride around lawn mower, still has me howling years later 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The funniest outfit by far for me was the one she wore whilst sitting on that ride around lawn mower, still has me howling years later 😆
Aww and that was her best secksi pose too, her being a top model of 95 yrs an all 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That is my all time favorite too! Yeee haw!
The very best part of it was that she had to have thought they were good pics to be in the paper. It was no accident that they were taken lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As someone mentioned on the last thread, why would Amy be there if they all have colds.🤷🏻‍♀️
So Amy was sat downstairs in a smokey house while KP laid in bed with Jett and SB watching Netflix while she was attempting to sell on TT, begging for a cup of tea. Bunny supposedly in bed. Jett was surprised when she said Amy was downstairs. 🤔
THIS is how easily she lies, this is what Kieran is up against.The lies just constantly fall from her mouth.
Who exactly is going to attend this huge 30th party? As far as I can see she has pissed off and slated most people in the industry and ranted at the press. Magazines and TV don’t want to touch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
@SmillieKylie your re-caps are bloody brilliant, you nail it every time!

Love it!

I truly despair with SB, how many times have they split up and got back together?! I know we joked about skanky using Paul Mckenna hypnotic techniques but it's really like he's under some kind of spell with her, that or she's blackmailing him so he can't leave.

The lawnmower pics, we're just the best 😅😅 How she ever thought these set up shots looked secksi, they are comedy gold!

I was wondering if AFP and PFP were staying at the MM if they'd completed on the sale of their house but couldn't yet move into the new one? But if that's the case why would Jett be surprised Amy was downstairs???

It was mentioned on the last thread about getting a pic of skanky's driveway not sure why). If you go on Google earth you can go right onto her driveway and lo and behold the gates are open!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was a single father as I've stated here in the past, I think KH should distance himself from f4j, they are after a big name to go after, good on em for going after her but I don't think they give a toss about KH, he's a link to the skank, hope I'm wrong but....

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Cute! Pink button at the top called "Wiki".

I'm sure Kieran is taking excellent advice from his lawyers 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Another more recent pic favourite of mine was when Kipper assumed she would be invited to the Barbie film premiere. Did she really think that photo personified Barbie? I think she still had the plaster on her ❄👃 The only thing they have in common is copious amounts of plastic.
After all these years the penny still hasn't dropped: She was quite rightly criticised by the public for smothering Princess in gaudy make-up to look like a prostatot.
When the Loose Women pulled her up on it, Kipper relented and agreed that she nisjudged a potentially dangerous precedent and wouldn't do that again with her young daughter.
Yet here she goes again allowing little Bunny to slather make-up on then do her own private tik-tok where anyone and everyone can watch her preen and pout like mummy dearest, comment and perv.
Methinks Kipper would almost 'enjoy' a crisis so she can get herself in the papers and garner sympathy. Oh and get paid for it. How stupid can that ugly bint get? Honestly, words fail me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
As someone mentioned on the last thread, why would Amy be there if they all have colds.🤷🏻‍♀️
So Amy was sat downstairs in a smokey house while KP laid in bed with Jett and SB watching Netflix while she was attempting to sell on TT, begging for a cup of tea. Bunny supposedly in bed. Jett was surprised when she said Amy was downstairs. 🤔
THIS is how easily she lies, this is what Kieran is up against.The lies just constantly fall from her mouth.
Who exactly is going to attend this huge 30th party? As far as I can see she has pissed off and slated most people in the industry and ranted at the press. Magazines and TV don’t want to touch her.
How can it be 30 years in the industry 🤔 did she grace page 3 when she was 16 methinks not I thought she was 18 when she got her toe into the industry

Reactions: 22

View attachment 2610568

View attachment 2610569

View attachment 2610571
View attachment 2610597

View attachment 2610572

View attachment 2610573

View attachment 2610575

View attachment 2610580

View attachment 2610578

View attachment 2610582

View attachment 2610592

View attachment 2610584
I love reading your recaps Kylie, they are so hilarious. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.