Katie Price #322 Stop ‘singing’ everyone was pleading, she didn’t listen now our ears are bleeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to life's a car crash I think we all agree with it!
Screenshot_20230929_230132_Chrome.jpg

So we were treated to a drunken display of skankys singing abilities a few days ago, she promised us the delight of a new song being released the following morning but looks like after humiliating herself the night before she decided against it 🤣
After falling out with cowl who repeatedly told her she was obsessed with Pete ya bleep, and to get over him, and that Pete sang better 😬 she went strangely quiet....
A KP fan page claimed princess had liked a tiktok calling Pete an abuser, Princess later came out in support of her father by commenting on the video, junior also seems to have taken offence at the pathetic page. Both kids seem to have their dad's back which is as I should be
Screenshot_20230929_163945_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_165615_TikTok.jpg

In the mean time a tattler seemed to have spotted the missing Katie price at an airport no kids in tow and no cowl dressed in co ords🤔
Screenshot_20230929_230127_Chrome.jpg
another super sleuth tattler then worked out she was in pacha club ibiza
Screenshot_20230929_230517_Chrome.jpg

And then to top it off she was spotted in an insta story of one of her 'friends', no mistaking the grotesque boobs draping herself over a random man and attempting to dance, old habits die hard hey cowl 😬 what an utter trump 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank for new thread and recap @Parry1988 🙏

I really feel so sorry for P, she loves her mum of course she does, it’s her mum. But it can be so heart achingly embarrassing to have a NPD mum, especially one so loud and over bearing then imagine that at age 16 when you’ve got a boyfriend 😔 Her natural and automatic instinct will be to stick up for her Mum and support her but inside she’s more than likely cringing, and probably angry and hurt when things are said about her dad. I worry about how Skank is able to gaslight and twist everything and P seems such a lovely kind hearted girl. How sad though to have your mum and dad hate each other like this, and to hear such awful stuff and all that constant hatred. And this is the same with every father of her kids… common denominator?? Common being the operative word.
Living with a Narc is like having poison constantly dripping, it’s insidious and toxic and half the time unnoticeable. Those poor poor kids, being mentally poisoned as well as neglected, how the hell is this acceptable? it’s 2023, we know these things happen, we know Narcs are poisonous gaslighters, why give them this power? Over innocent children and their poor ex partners. ☹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Reposted from a thread or three ago, she was off her head for sure.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Repost of Skank video at Pacha, Ibiza, last night, in case any journalists have missed it and fancy a story 😁

With big thanks to @Sjr2607 who spotted Skank dancing (well her version of dancing ) vaping, drinking and with an unknown man draping himself on her, reasons why she’s there, and not looking after her young children remain a mystery …

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Someone asked about FLF -is that Rymi? if so he is with crackie westbrook in nyc, where it is flooding at a biblical rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
do you know her or know of her ?
I did a deep dive on her insta and found her facebook, Her name is Olivia Cross from Lewes Sussex and I think she’s either a hairdresser or a aesthetician, But she does a Awful Lot of travelling around without her 3 year old daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 46
So slymi fat little duck Rymi and backgrid AWOL since they submitted their answers to the questions the court and trustees wanted (think they threw skank under the bus and started the forensic investigation) since then skanks behaviour and desperation for publicity and £££'s has got to the point she's off her face on drink and drugs 24/7 and it's showing her for what she is a lying foul mouthed bullying troll who'll exploit her own kids, as for her latest jollie she tried to keep quiet she's off her face again in Ibiza slobbering over a random guy while her world are left with God knows who because sink boy also seems to have gone AWOL since he dissed skank for not being over Pete and being a tit singer. Now if they are still together and this is just another publicity seeking stunt or skanks off doing something shady and he knows about it it just proves that this isn't a relationship it's a business deal between the pair of them because their into a lot of dodgy tit. It will also prove what a slag skank is doing various blokes in plain view of him and making him look like a complete tosser and he's just a mug for letting her and is only with skank for his blue tick and a shot at zlist fame.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe they had a big fight over her going on about Pete 24/7 or maybe he cringed so much seeing her in that studio that his toenails are embedded into his shins and he’s crawled off somewhere 😁
Skanks in Ibiza cos of this fight I reckon, like going out and getting pissed with ye mates when you’re fuming but skank goes another level ‘cmon girls I’m not having that - let’s go to beetha’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New thread 🧵 and title 🥰😀💖.xx
So much catching up later. I leave an old pic in the mean time and back around 3am 😊😘 x..

Anyone for Wac a Cole lol 😄 x
Resizer_16156608964140.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Repost of Skank video at Pacha, Ibiza, last night, in case any journalists have missed it and fancy a story 😁

With big thanks to @Sjr2607 who spotted Skank dancing (well her version of dancing ) vaping, drinking and with an unknown man draping himself on her, reasons why she’s there, and not looking after her young children remain a mystery …

View attachment 2481493
It seems people don't use glow sticks like they used too, maybe too busy holding their phones lol...even the Queen and Phil used to enjoy there glow sticks 😅😅❤😘 xxx...

I made these over a year ago lol as soon as I saw the club vids I couldn't resist sharing them on here.
Back later 😀 xx

Resizer_16822298170433.jpg

Resizer_16822295093713.jpg

Resizer_16822295155411.jpg

Resizer_16822298115981.jpg

Looool 😄😄😄💖❤😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wonder if she was in the over 45s section at the club - you know, the one where there are comfy chairs to rest poorly trotters because obviously one can't stand and dance for hours on super poorly feet

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Definitely didn’t want us knowing hence the video deleted but what she’s up to is anyone’s guess. I just hope the kids have been look after and they probably had a nice quiet few days without the skank

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not sure why people assume she’s up to something. She might have just gone on a 48 hour bender to Ibiza for the closing parties. Plenty of people do it.

That bloke in the video looked a bit like that bald geezer Cole hangs out with. Maybe they are all there? Minus the kids.

Reactions: 13
Looks like the video in the club has been deleted.
Too late! Thanks to our brilliant detectives 🕵
---
I think the guy she was with was a paying customer. The one with his arm round her shoulder. Old small chubby bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.