Katie Price #318 Tickety Tock get the witch in the dock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Spiderplant on the thread title
The day has come for her latest bankruptcy hearing....

Link to Previous thread

KP has been quite on the last thread apart from re hashing the 2 latest pics she has of her 'worlds'
Trying to drag prinny down with her sinking ship, let's hope for some good news regarding the kids soon..

As for today PLEASE remember this is a legal procedure being conducted, DO NOT jeopardise anything for a bit of gossip on tattle, we can all chat about it later when it's printed in the papers, its then fair game!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can picture it now.

"See, judge. I'm being persecuted. It's me mental elfff and it's all their fault. I'm too much of a superstar model to be made to appear in court at all. Just write it all off."

bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
And I’m not being funny. Edna has probably dialled in as herself for the call. They won’t have time to be making up random tattle names to login. It’s not a joke for most people.

Reactions: 21
I am not sure how she will justify not having the press there if she shows income from selling pictures to the press?

Reactions: 14
That she gets called Edna all the time on tattle
Dc posted a recap of the podcast shite on the last thread x
@emmaw28 @Parry1988 Thank you! I'll scroll back. DC is so fab with the updates! Patience of a Saint haha! Makes for interesting reading that they are so aware of here! Utter narcissists.

I had a friend who has finally made it onto here for being an utter dumpster fire of a woman and mother and it is so obvious she either loves being on here but definitely reads as things then show up in her stories. Funnily enough, she blocked me and cancelled me as a friend for being on here.

Reactions: 15
If I get my tinfoil hat on, which I do love to do, the delulu part of me wonders IF it was a ploy by her camp (which i think is unlikely to be honest), is it because she's going to divulge stuff that she doesn't want the general population to know regarding the state of affairs with the kiddies?

Like I said. Probably rubbish. But my adhd brain loves to wander 😂

Reactions: 16
If I get my tinfoil hat on, which I do love to do, the delulu part of me wonders IF it was a ploy by her camp (which i think is unlikely to be honest), is it because she's going to divulge stuff that she doesn't want the general population to know regarding the state of affairs with the kiddies?

Like I said. Probably rubbish. But my adhd brain loves to wander 😂
Unfortunately stuff was shared on here yesterday and again today by people who should’ve just done it quietly and privately in the background. End of.
Wouldn’t be in this position otherwise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Congrats to @Spiderplant on the thread title View attachment 2448049
The day has come for her latest bankruptcy hearing....View attachment 2448052

Link to Previous thread

KP has been quite on the last thread apart from re hashing the 2 latest pics she has of her 'worlds'
Trying to drag prinny down with her sinking ship, let's hope for some good news regarding the kids soon..

As for today PLEASE remember this is a legal procedure being conducted, DO NOT jeopardise anything for a bit of gossip on tattle, we can all chat about it later when it's printed in the papers, its then fair game!!
I don’t even begin to understand how you’d log in to hear a court case. But I must be missing the point here. How, if you’re NOT logged in, would you know WHO is logged in? If that makes sense🙈. Seems to me, she always comes up smelling of roses. Didn’t have to actually turn up in person to face the music & now calling the shots so nobody can know what’s happening. Stinks as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t even begin to understand how you’d log in to hear a court case. But I must be missing the point here. How, if you’re NOT logged in, would you know WHO is logged in? If that makes sense🙈. Seems to me, she always comes up smelling of roses. Didn’t have to actually turn up in person to face the music & now calling the shots so nobody can know what’s happening. Stinks as far as I’m concerned.
I have no idea either, I've been lost a few times lately with whats going on 🤷‍♀️ suppose we will find out whatever becomes public knowledge later on 😕

Reactions: 18
If that’s referring to what I posted, I said, the press had picked it up, it was on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was on Teams. You can see who else is logged in.

Reactions: 11
I told you I have a bad feeling on the last thread but this stupidity is just beyond me! It's a public forum ffs and everybody can read here and use it as ammunition. It's not the first time tattle names were used by others elsewhere.
Saying that if the hearing was in person as it should have been imho every one of us could potentially attend so whoever granted the remote teams gave it a leeway once again! Even a cat has got only 9 lives and none of us would ever get so many chances.
I'm having bad time myself but this tit is doing my head .

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Got this song in my head now, Skanks theme tune apparently

‘I’ve been getting away with it allllll my life, getting away with it…
---

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.